Author Topic: Big Nation Radio: Lee Priest and others comments 12-03-07  (Read 8000 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Big Nation Radio: Lee Priest and others comments 12-03-07
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
Hey guys,

Thanks for for listening and for all the tips!

For those who missed it live, tonight's special guest was LEE PRIEST talking about the IFBB, MD, and everything else.

Our Getbig guest was ALEX23, who gave us the lowdown on the NPC Excalibur, his Creatine scare, and his tearful apology to RIPITUPBABY.

Getbig CEO RON AVIDAN also called in his well-wishes and will be back to give us the inside scoop on the business & gossip of bodybuilding.

Tonight's show was our first 30-minute show. In anticipation of LARRY PEPE'S PEP TALK taking to the air at 7:30pm in a few weeks, we decided to cut back sooner rather than later. Our show is the 'Tailgate Party' for PEP TALK and PBW -- not the competition.

Note to ONEMOREREP: (1) Regarding guests, MD does not allow their Pros to appear on PBW or any other show including BIG NATION. Dan and Bob at PBW and Robin Chang at Weider/AMI have been very supportive of BIG NATION and we hope to welcome Weider/AMI athletes to the show; (2) MCFARLAND sounds like he'd be a great guest. I think we'd all love to hear some of those stories...

www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate

BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2007, 09:55:26 PM »
Getbig CEO RON AVIDAN also called in his well-wishes and will be back to give us the inside scoop on the business & gossip of bodybuilding.

Was that the deal you made?  Change the name of the show, and in return Ron agreed to appear on your show for a minute or two bestowing his favor upon you?

Or was this just a "hebe unity" kind of thing?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »
Hey guys,

Thanks for for listening and for all the tips!

For those who missed it live, tonight's special guest was LEE PRIEST talking about the IFBB, MD, and everything else.

Our Getbig guest was ALEX23, who gave us the lowdown on the NPC Excalibur, his Creatine scare, and his tearful apology to RIPITUPBABY.

Tonight's show was our first 30-minute show. In anticipation of LARRY PEPE'S PEP TALK taking to the air at 7:30pm in a few weeks, we decided to cut back sooner rather than later. Our show is the 'Tailgate Party' for PEP TALK and PBW -- not the competition.

Note to ONEMOREREP: (1) Regarding guests, MD does not allow their Pros to appear on PBW or any other show including BIG NATION. Dan and Bob at PBW and Robin Chang at Weider/AMI have been very supportive of BIG NATION and we hope to welcome Weider/AMI athletes to the show; (2) MCFARLAND sounds like he'd be a great guest. I think we'd all love to hear some of those stories...

www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate

I like this format Ed, something for the get biggers, something for hardcore bb fans. And whatever else u can add in with your comical wizardry will be good.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »

Was that the deal you made?  Change the name of the show, and in return Ron agreed to appear on your show for a minute or two bestowing his favor upon you?

Or was this just a "hebe unity" kind of thing?  ;D
Don't hate just cuz we still get $3100/month in compensation checks from Germany from WWII. You can't put a price tag on your great-great uncle's wife's brother's life!  ;D

BigNationRadio.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:44 PM »
Alex23, I think your doctor wasn't familiar with what happens to creatinine levels when you supplement with creatines. Elevated creatinine from creatine doesn't necessarily mean there is anything wrong with your kidneys. Elevated creatinine is common with creatine supplements.
Was there protein in your urine according to the test or did you *think* there was protein due to foam?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2007, 03:02:27 AM »
improved show this time, much.  no need for an hr show when starting out.  potentially more entertaining than the standard industry infomercials. 

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2007, 03:17:47 AM »
Alex23, I think your doctor wasn't familiar with what happens to creatinine levels when you supplement with creatines. Elevated creatinine from creatine doesn't necessarily mean there is anything wrong with your kidneys. Elevated creatinine is common with creatine supplements.
Was there protein in your urine according to the test or did you *think* there was protein due to foam?
If i heard correctly it was not creatine Alex 23 said it was some pump product causing vascularity.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2007, 03:25:40 AM »
ok im listening to the replay now

haha blockheads voice cracks me up, thats one fucked up whiny accent he cant say "gym" he says "jeeeeeeeeeeeem"  ;D
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2007, 03:42:50 AM »
ok im listening to the replay now

haha blockheads voice cracks me up, thats one fucked up whiny accent he cant say "gym" he says "jeeeeeeeeeeeem"  ;D

LMAO!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2007, 06:45:30 AM »
Lee Presit is the shizznit... (listening to the replay) Alex23 bringin the truth about Supplements
The Number 2 in Scranton

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2007, 06:52:40 AM »
flexingtonsteele getting Speciel Edown3d at that end of the show hahahahhaa..... wow so many call ins from the getbiggers.. ::)
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2007, 06:54:08 AM »
flexingtonsteele getting Speciel Edown3d at that end of the show hahahahhaa..... wow so many call ins from the getbiggers.. ::)

Did you like the first ever on air apology for a Getbig owning?
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2007, 07:06:18 AM »
If i heard correctly it was not creatine Alex 23 said it was some pump product causing vascularity.
I'm sure creatine was one of the ingredients

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2007, 07:09:28 AM »

first ever on air apology meltdown

which caused meltdowns all over the board and had you betray alex 23 and leave team alex 23 when you realized he was a big pussy

something the rest of us known all along  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2007, 07:12:15 AM »

which caused meltdowns all over the board and had you betray alex 23 and leave team alex 23 when you realized he was a big pussy

No, I didn't leave the team. See the whole thing was a misunderstanding. Funny apology though ;D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2007, 07:13:31 AM »
No, I didn't leave the team. See the whole thing was a misunderstanding. Funny apology though ;D

funny i read a post from you on the y bord where you clearly stated you left the team and alex 23 disappeared from your signature (it's still missing!)

:)
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »
funny i read a post from you on the y bord where you clearly stated you left the team and alex 23 disappeared from your signature (it's still missing!)

There were reasons that Alex did what he did. As for my sig, well you gotta support the E.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2007, 07:21:42 AM »
I didnt listen to the apology..all i heard was 'buffgoddess' and i fast fowarded..no offense to the big guy but with some 'fueds' if im not involved or know anything about, i ussually dont pay attention to. Anyways, anything that has to do with female BB is basically garbage to me, the BBs the whole idea. Female bodybuilders are the ugliest things walking the planet, bar none.
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2007, 07:41:33 AM »
Female bodybuilders are the ugliest things walking the planet, bar none.

Good point JJ.
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2007, 07:41:50 AM »
I didnt listen to the apology..all i heard was 'buffgoddess' and i fast fowarded..no offense to the big guy but with some 'fueds' if im not involved or know anything about, i ussually dont pay attention to. Anyways, anything that has to do with female BB is basically garbage to me, the BBs the whole idea. Female bodybuilders are the ugliest things walking the planet, bar none.
Where was the jaejowning we were expecting? Missed ur call homie.
BigNationRadio.com

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2007, 07:42:56 AM »
Another great show by "Ed" and the gang!........................ .

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2007, 07:44:19 AM »
He figured you were doing a mighty fine job of owning yourself on the air and didn't feel the need to help.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »

JaeJabroni spilled over and couldnt make it, he was trying to do some last minute depletions before he called in.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2007, 02:26:37 PM »
JaeJabroni spilled over and couldnt make it, he was trying to do some last minute depletions before he called in.

Hahaha Sorry Jae mate but thats some funny shit ;D. Hey weren't Block,Ed and Alex talking about stuff like that, like not turning up to watch a show if your not in shape :D. You have to call in next time Jae 8).