Author Topic: idiot cop nearly shoots hand cuffed suspect.  (Read 7104 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: I want to hear kh300 defend this idiot cop.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
glocks have a trigger safety, some people have bad habits.
you are a goddamn fool if you think any police officer uses the safety on his/her weapon.

bench

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »
you are a goddamn fool if you think any police officer uses the safety on his/her weapon.

bench
You sure you want to make that generalization?

As far as Texan and all the others, I'm not defending this officer, but in terms of Glock you have arguably the best pistol out there and if you can't practice trigger safety with a Beretta (standard issue in many depts), which has a safety, then you shouldn't carry a gun.  Unless you plan to shoot something your finger should be off the trigger.
Squishy face retard

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
You sure you want to make that generalization?

As far as Texan and all the others, I'm not defending this officer, but in terms of Glock you have arguably the best pistol out there and if you can't practice trigger safety with a Beretta (standard issue in many depts), which has a safety, then you shouldn't carry a gun.  Unless you plan to shoot something your finger should be off the trigger.
i think me and you are talking about two diffrent things.

bench

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 06:01:17 PM »

bench

this is true.  My brother has mentioned that when hes on duty he rarely if ever has the safety on.  Your suppose to keep your finger extended along side the gun (if I am explaining that correctly).  I had a side arm in the military and I was trained not to keep my fingers  on the trigger because I might accidentally discharge the weapon .
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »
Safeties are a dead man's tool.

I carry glocks exclusively and I'm just some fat schmuck.  I'd never use a safety weapon - might as well carry unchambered.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 07:21:44 PM »

I carry glocks exclusively and I'm just some fat schmuck.  I'd never use a safety weapon - might as well carry unchambered.
yep.

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »

I bet you don't keep your finger on the trigger at all times tho? I have a S&W M&P for self defense. Trigger "safety" and all. I don't CC tho. My point was that some cops don't follow any common sense when handling firearms.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 07:41:12 PM »
like with every other profession in life there are good ones and there are bad ones

True.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »
True.
very true,i work with a buch of people i dont trust.

bench

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
Steele: I'm talking about your weapon, soldier. Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times.
"Hoot": This is my safety, sir.
[He holds up his index finger and bends motions as if squeezing a trigger and then walks off]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »
very true,i work with a buch of people i dont trust.

bench

You mean coworkers?  That must suck.  I work with people on the other side business deals I don't trust.  Dealing with a snake right now.  But I trust all the people I work with.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 08:29:12 PM »
I bet you don't keep your finger on the trigger at all times tho? I have a S&W M&P for self defense. Trigger "safety" and all. I don't CC tho. My point was that some cops don't follow any common sense when handling firearms.
If you saw the quality of LEO nowadays you would understand why bad things happen.  If you plan to shoot something your finger goes on the trigger but I know trained professionals who have mentioned accidental and negligent discharges.  It happens.
Squishy face retard

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 10:47:24 PM »

How many bodies do you have on those glocks?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 05:00:47 AM »
since when have i ever defended an idiot cop? i hate most of them. most of them give me a bad name.

i have however defended cops that arnt given a fair chance before they are accused. for instance, when someone shows a 10 second clip of a video of someone being tazed.. you dont know what happend before hand, but everyone jumps to conclusions.

when you show me a video like this, i can't defend them, nor would i want to. not this other bullshit

;D  I was just messing around putting your name in the title. I didn't think you would actually defend it...besides it was an accident anyway.

P.S. If I were a Cop I would taze people just for looking at me crosseyed..lol  ;D jk

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 05:06:43 AM »

bench

I sure wouldn't. I'm Not a Cop and  never will  be ... but having a safety on sounds like an excellent way to get dead.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »
If you saw the quality of LEO nowadays you would understand why bad things happen.  If you plan to shoot something your finger goes on the trigger but I know trained professionals who have mentioned accidental and negligent discharges.  It happens.

dont ever put your finger on that trigger.. i dont give a fuck what anyone tells you to do.. your nervous, your excited, your scared.. too many bad things can happen.. let the bad guy shoot at you first. most of them can't shoot strait to begin with, you got a vest on anyways.. once he fires the bullet, or points a gun at you. your in the clear. then its time to unload..

this woman had he finger on the trigger.. stupid. i hope she lost her job. her gun shouldnt have been out. if he was resisting the cuffs, stick a taze in him. the best cop i ever worked with, who i learned the most from, only took his gun out of his holster once in his 30 year career. only because he was getting shot at, but he never fired. a good cop can do that. a bad one has no confidence, they always feel threatend. they always have fear -thats when you fuck up.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »
You mean coworkers?  That must suck.  I work with people on the other side business deals I don't trust.  Dealing with a snake right now.  But I trust all the people I work with.
no i mean other officers,which is worse because they are usually my only back-up.

bench

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: idiot cop nearly shoots hand cuffed suspect.
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »
Haha dumb bitch. Some might take that as proof that women shouldn't be cops.
No doubt about it...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
no i mean other officers,which is worse because they are usually my only back-up.

bench

that sounds like a really bad situation there... :-\ I know I bash cops all the time on here, but the reality is you guys do have a dangerous job and I don't see how you could/ would  do it without trust in each other.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 05:30:29 PM »
  that sounds like a really bad situation there... :-\ I know I bash cops all the time on here, but the reality is you guys do have a dangerous job and I don't see how you could/ would  do it without trust in each other.
because i am now in a situation were i work by my self,fun stuff.

bench

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 05:52:14 PM »
Holy shit this is too funny..    ;D

&feature=related

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
Holy shit this is too funny..    ;D

&feature=related
yeah i saw that about a year back,and it is still funny ;D

bench

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2007, 04:50:25 AM »
yeah i saw that about a year back,and it is still funny ;D

bench

Bench, do you or KH300 have any dumb criminal stories? they are always funny.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »

Bench, do you or KH300 have any dumb criminal stories? they are always funny.
yeah,but the best one is still pending in court so once he gets convicted i will share.

give me some time to look thrue my arrest log,i will come back with some of it later.

bench