Author Topic: OnlyMe vs. Leafy Bug Threads  (Read 23556 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: You can take the boy out of the trailer but not the trailer out of the boy
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:09 PM »
Yep, that's a mobile home for sure, blue bed skirt and sleeps with a "Green" sleeping bag for covers..........BINGO... .......trailer trash 101

LMAO
nahh just what left over crap my parents had for me to use. Sorry i didn't decorate my apartment. Keith, im sure you have quite the queer eye when it comes to interior decorating. Show us your house and lets see it if it is even clean. I can only imagine that it is littered with donut and pizza boxes everywhere hahahah

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2007, 09:14:11 PM »
nahh just what left over crap my parents had for me to use. Sorry i didn't decorate my apartment. Keith, im sure you have quite the queer eye when it comes to interior decorating. Show us your house and lets see it if it is even clean. I can only imagine that it is littered with donut and pizza boxes everywhere hahahah

Like a typical well read book, trailer trash ugly kid, attends junior college, lives with parents, jealous of onlyme and what he has accomplished because he knows he will always be what he is, "Trailer Trash"

His only claim to fame is his famous butt buddy  "Apenis"   NICE

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2007, 09:17:34 PM »
Like a typical well read book, trailer trash ugly kid, attends junior college, lives with parents, jealous of onlyme and what he has accomplished because he knows he will always be what he is, "Trailer Trash"

His only claim to fame is his famous butt buddy  "Apenis"   NICE

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »
Not hating, but what's with the posing trunks? ???
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2007, 10:19:42 PM »
"Beks" is back.........I thought after his "Chaos is a racist and I'm going to get him banned" thread was deleted he would have been too embarrassed to post.

But I guess a guy like that has no shame...... :-[

oh, am I banned yet "Beks"? ? ? ? hahahahhaha queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2007, 11:40:43 PM »
"I go to college", and own a fifty acre estate????????????????  OWNED.............LOL

BTW,,,,,,,,,your still one ugly fvckk

hahahaahah yea sure you do twinkie.  Your room looks be in a trailer on a 50 acre trailer park.  How stupid do you think people are.  You live in a shithole in Arkansas.  It would have been easier to try and bullshit us if you didn't post pics of some ghostly pale gay twinkie posing in front a bed bought at a garage sale, hollow trailer closet doors and $2.99 polyester sheets from the Piggly Wiggly.  Dude you live in a shithole.  God you are either super ignorant or you are brainwashed into thinking you have something.  How much more stupid can you get?  My neighbor was here and saw your pic and she said immediatley without me even saying a word that you were gay as hell.  I told her how you admitted it when you had the other name Butt Plug but now deny it when you are Leafy Twinkie.  She said bullshit.  And she is an interior decorator and works with them all the time.  So dude just admit it so you can quit being so hostile.  What happens if your boyfriend comes on here after a fight with you and ousts you with pics.  Then what.  What name are you going to use then. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2007, 11:43:05 PM »
hahahaahah yea sure you do twinkie.  Your room looks be in a trailer on a 50 acre trailer park.  How stupid do you think people are.  You live in a shithole in Arkansas.  It would have been easier to try and bullshit us if you didn't post pics of some ghostly pale gay twinkie posing in front a bed bought at a garage sale, hollow trailer closet doors and $2.99 polyester sheets from the Piggly Wiggly.  Dude you live in a shithole.  God you are either super ignorant or you are brainwashed into thinking you have something.  How much more stupid can you get?  My neighbor was here and saw your pic and she said immediatley without me even saying a word that you were gay as hell.  I told her how you admitted it when you had the other name Butt Plug but now deny it when you are Leafy Twinkie.  She said bullshit.  And she is an interior decorator and works with them all the time.  So dude just admit it so you can quit being so hostile.  What happens if your boyfriend comes on here after a fight with you and ousts you with pics.  Then what.  What name are you going to use then. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2007, 11:47:30 PM »
Hahah more proof that is onlyme. He once pmed me and told me i was a "retard with turrets syndrome". I instantly pictures laser beams. This guy really is a ruffian.

hahaha self owned again moron.  Keep it up you are on a roll

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »
Hey Leafy, is the generator by your trailer.  Hope so, cause you are up all night playing on the computer is using up the kerosene.  I am in your mind day and night.  God how much do you wish I was gay.  DO you print out my pic and put it in cellophane and stare at it while in bed.  I bet you do.  Come on Twinkie boy tell us.  Hey by the way, have you washed them fucking sheets yet.  Your 50 acre estate must be the bomb.  I bet you are the talk of the county.  I single wide $2000 trailer with 50 acres of dump around it.  God you live good.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #234 on: December 07, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »
Hey Leafy, is the generator by your trailer.  Hope so, cause you are up all night playing on the computer is using up the kerosene.  I am in your mind day and night.  God how much do you wish I was gay.  DO you print out my pic and put it in cellophane and stare at it while in bed.  I bet you do.  Come on Twinkie boy tell us.  Hey by the way, have you washed them fucking sheets yet.  Your 50 acre estate must be the bomb.  I bet you are the talk of the county.  I single wide $2000 trailer with 50 acres of dump around it.  God you live good.
Which is why i post 1 picture and your post 3 10 paragraph responses. Was it not you who called me out on the air? Yeah.. hahah sad man indeed.

joelocal

« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »
Are you guys trying to say that Leafy has to rotate the tires on his house every 3000mi ;D??

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Guess How Many
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »
Dicks have been in this queer.  Also, post a pic of the 50 acre estate this moron parks his trailer on.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Guess How Many
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2007, 12:11:34 AM »
Keith why don't you just be the bigger man here and ignore leafy and continue to lose weight. The pics you could post in a year of you a buck fifty lighter would be much more gratifying than this pissing contest you guys are involved in.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2007, 12:12:08 AM »
Can you imagine how many dicks this guy has had.  And what does a 50 acre estate look like with a trailer that looks like his.  Must be a dump.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Can changing your screename.......................
« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2007, 12:15:18 AM »
change your sexual preference.  Butt Plug admitted to being gay many times.  He was owned so many times he got out of here.  Now he is back as Leafy Twinkie and now he wants to say he is not gay.  Is it that easy to change your sexual preference by just changing your screename.  Or, it is that him and Apenis are fighting and he doesn't want Apenis to think he is looking at other guys. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Guess How Many
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2007, 12:26:14 AM »
Keith why don't you just be the bigger man here and ignore leafy and continue to lose weight. The pics you could post in a year of you a buck fifty lighter would be much more gratifying than this pissing contest you guys are involved in.

Hey I am doing this in fun.  This guy is such an easy target and his arrogance is hilarious. When I am working on my computer I bring up Getbig and go at it.  It is my fun time.  It is his ONLY time. When I get back into shape there will be pics and videos no problem with that.  Then it will be great to accept any strength challenge from any of these guys.  The only real strong guy on here is Wolf.  He is definitely out of my league even when i was in shape.  But I don't see anyone on here that could have come close to me or even most of the guys I trained with.  But, hey I can't say shit right now.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fair to well in anything.  But, by the end of January I will be a lot better in strength and about 80 to 100 pounds lighter than when I started this.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OnlyMe vs. Leafy Bug Threads
« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2007, 12:31:41 AM »

You two need to cut it out already.

Leafy - stop complaining and start supporting Keith's quest to lose pounds by the Arnold Classic of more than 100 pounds.  For every attack, which has become boring, start using your competitive nature of being in a bodybuilding contest to give serious, not stupid tips on the board. And no more talking about people's family - it is a mute point and not cool!

Why dont we have a challenge and have you too meet at the Arnold Classic (yes, I think you both will be there), and see who wins in an Arm Wrestling match.

Play nice now. Same old pics are boring and old.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »
You two need to cut it out already.

Leafy - stop complaining and start supporting Keith's quest to lose pounds by the Arnold Classic of more than 100 pounds.  For every attack, which has become boring, start using your competitive nature of being in a bodybuilding contest to give serious, not stupid tips on the board. And no more talking about people's family - it is a mute point and not cool!

Why dont we have a challenge and have you too meet at the Arnold Classic (yes, I think you both will be there), and see who wins in an Arm Wrestling match.

Play nice now. Same old pics are boring and old.

I agree Ron.  I can see this battle being played out in the Animal Cage at the Arnold. 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2007, 04:46:37 AM »
I agree Ron.  I can see this battle being played out in the Animal Cage at the Arnold. 

That could end with murder if Leafy got stuck under Onlymens fat ass and enormous weight.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2007, 07:30:14 AM »
Jesus, a skinny young poof and a fat old poof arguing on the internet. Why don't the two of you get a room already.
Master of the Masters.

Stark

• Getbig V
Leafy is this you?
« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2007, 08:53:17 AM »
 ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Leafy is this you?
« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2007, 08:55:05 AM »
WOAH, damn you are tall!