Author Topic: LEAFY BUG: The College Years  (Read 17138 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: LEAFY BUG: The College Years
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 06:49:54 PM »
Guess again, retard, I have multiple degrees.  I know wordiness when I see it; a simple google search yields tons of links...

Want to play some more?  :-*
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLTDOWN!!! I would think someone of your grand intellect would not have to resort to name calling. Hahaha you are melting all over the place son. Go look at your Puerto Rican boy friend doing karate chops naked in your photobucket account. You need to relieve the stress.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »
haha yeah, it's called "cruisin' for dudes on the net" :-X ;D

lol...technically he didn't lie...he is going on a cruise
Here comes the money shot

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »
Exactly...I love to read his posts, they are entertaining.  He disappears for a while and then after reading a thesaurus decideds to return and type such "intellectual posts" on a bodybuilding board of all places.  He loves to feed off of peoples reactions such as the one I just typed.  However, I probably type too "dumb" for him, so he may not understand it, like this statement:  Where is the video of him deadlifting 225 for 100 plus reps? ;D
You are just jealous of his grandiose use of vocabulary that flows so beautifully like poetry and destroys peoples egos. You are indeed to dumb for the great adonis.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2007, 06:52:50 PM »
haha yeah, it's called "cruisin' for dudes on the net" :-X ;D

What is it with getbig and all the gay-jokes? Some folks just cant post without gayning-comments. It tells a lot about your desires and your personality. Getbig used to be better in the old days.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

lol...technically he didn't lie...he is going on a cruise

hahaha, exactly my point ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »
What is it with getbig and all the gay-jokes? Some folks just cant post without gayning-comments. It tells a lot about your desires and your personality. Getbig used to be better in the old days.

How would your boyfriend feel if he heard you say that?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLTDOWN!!! I would think someone of your grand intellect would not have to resort to name calling. Hahaha you are melting all over the place son. Go look at your Puerto Rican boy friend doing karate chops naked in your photobucket account. You need to relieve the stress.

I'm melting because I called you a retard?  I don't think so.  Let me clarify the situation for you.  I have around 1,000 posts in the past 5 years.  I come here to relax.  Getbig is not my life; I don't spend countless hours on here continually flaming people.  I don't have a gimmick.  Can you make the same statements?

Game.

Set.

Match.

Goodnight, my little friend

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2007, 06:56:16 PM »
I'm melting because I called you a retard?  I don't think so.  Let me clarify the situation for you.  I have around 1,000 posts in the past 5 years.  I come here to relax.  Getbig is not my life; I don't spend countless hours on here continually flaming people.  I don't have a gimmick.  Can you make the same statements?

Game.

Set.

Match.

Hahah posting less automatically makes you superior? Where is the logic in that? Im not the one with Puerto Rican twinks in my photo bucket account. How about you go spend the next 5 hours using your multiple degrees to figure this one out.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2007, 06:56:26 PM »
You are just jealous of his grandiose use of vocabulary that flows so beautifully like poetry and destroys peoples egos. You are indeed to dumb for the great adonis.

1. should that be "peoples' egos"?
2. should that be too dumb?

Leafy what is your major college? English is an interesting language, I prefer French

there are actually debates over when to use was vs were

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »

Game.

Set.

Match.

Hey Arron (my, what a strange name!), how are things in West Warwick, Rhode Island these days?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2007, 06:59:10 PM »
1. should that be "peoples' egos"?
2. should that be too dumb?

Leafy what is your major college? English is an interesting language, I prefer French

there are actually debates over when to use was vs were
It is usually the shit brains that can't get past grammatical errors and actually read the message that is being presented.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
Hahah posting less automatically makes you superior? Where is the logic in that? Im not the one with Puerto Rican twinks in my photo bucket account. How about you go spend the next 5 hours using your multiple degrees to figure this one out.

Try and stay with the topic.

The question is not of superiority (although you may have some insecurity).  The question is if I am "melting down" and need "calm down".  I feel confident I have made my point.

Now to your new topic, "JUICYCOP",

Why is it you can have a blatantly queer screen name and give anybody crap about ambiguity?  I'll read your wordy response tomorrow; Bedtime for Bonzo...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
It is usually the shit brains that can't get past grammatical errors and actually read the message that is being presented.

lol..trust me, I make enough error with the English language, just pulling your chain. Believe it or not I actually enjoy your posts.

what is your major in college?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »
Try and stay with the topic.

The question is not of superiority (although you may have some insecurity).  The question is if I am "melting down" and need "calm down".  I feel confident I have made my point.

Now to your new topic, "JUICYCOP",

Why is it you can have a blatantly queer screen name and give anybody crap about ambiguity?  I'll read your wordy response tomorrow; Bedtime for Bonzo...
Well Aaron it is quite simple. Originality is what this world needs and it is what i bring and yes, calling someone a retard because you are losing an argument constitutes as a meltdown. The fact that you are trying your hardest to prove that you didn't meltdown makes it an ultra megameltdown. You are one step away from an atomic meltdown.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
Is there an Arron Carroll in the house?

If so, I am curious about what is going on tonight in West Warwick, RI.

people actually live in Rhode Island? you lie

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »
I have someone by the screen name of gammahydroxy56 iming me. I am wondering if this is you Mr. Carrol. Does calling someone a "homo skinny queef queer" bring satisfaction into your life?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2007, 07:06:50 PM »
How did leafy go from a nice and level headed guy to a crazy that flames people left and right?

Was it Adonis' influence, or even key strokes?  ;) ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2007, 07:09:20 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAAAA

QUEEFY_SLUG = PWND!!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2007, 07:12:53 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAAAA

QUEEFY_SLUG = PWND!!!!
How so?

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »
Special Ed is a sick little pervert.

He is what I like to call, "an undercover schmoe".

If he doesn't play it safe, then we might see the real side of 'Special Ed'.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »
How so?

1) nobody on this board likes you.

2) you're 5'10 and weigh 140 pounds.

3) you are actively gay, which i have to give you credit for instead of being one of those latent rope- suckers.

4) nobody on this board likes you.

b

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2007, 07:30:36 PM »
1) nobody on this board likes you.

2) you're 5'10 and weigh 140 pounds.

3) you are actively gay, which i have to give you credit for instead of being one of those latent rope- suckers.

4) nobody on this board likes you.

Hahah another comment from who? From who? No one.... awwwwwww  :'(

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »

Jealous, no...relieved that you didn't say "You are indeed to dumb for the Great Nasser"...yes.

joshk

• Getbig I
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
Ok, now i think I can understand where you're coming from. ::)

Good business writing!

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »