Author Topic: Candizzle: Question, posts and pics?  (Read 17606 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: QUESTION for CANDIZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 03:10:28 AM »
Picking on Candidate is kind of iffy don't you think?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 03:18:11 AM »
i dont think i ever thought i would be ripped at over 200 lbs.

and i now weigh 190 lbs at 11 % bf

You are not a true 11% at 190 lbs to save your life.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 03:38:53 AM »
Adonis, seeing as you're in the mood to challenge people for "Outrageous" claims, how about you and your bullshit deadlift claim that you failed to follow through wth?
Team Efferding

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 04:31:22 AM »
This Candizzle character is a selfish queef

First he was a complete fatass and now he is a skinny/fat with zero muscle, yet somehow he feels like he accomplished something?

Good job losing half of your weight by snorting cocaine you weak minded fool. Good job losing the other half by starving yourself during detox. hahaha
adam comes back and the gimmicks come right along with him....great.
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 04:38:30 AM »
adam comes back and the gimmicks come right along with him....great.

ok I get it, you think these gimmicks are great, but quit stalling and answer the question: is Nassar Muscular?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 04:41:19 AM »
ok I get it, you think these gimmicks are great, but quit stalling and answer the question: is Nassar Muscular?
now or when he was getting top 5 at the olympia?
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 04:44:05 AM »
now or when he was getting top 5 at the olympia?

ok, good question, to clarify, I'm trying to figure out whether or not Huge Nassar is muscular.  Do you know the answer?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 04:59:20 AM »

interesting, I have been having similar thoughts on this issue: is Nassar Muscular?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 05:58:41 AM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=85669.0

candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

Re: ANother candidate update!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 07:10:54 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVENT WEIGHED MYSELF ONCE...BUT IM GUESSING 4-5 % BF.  I HAVE VEINS ALL OVER MY CHEST..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 06:07:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=66328.0

candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:42:22 AM » Quote 

LOL.    16 and been training for one year......assss.      i knew i shouldnt have posted these. whatever though....still much better than any 16 year old iv ever seen. ( not too say there havent been better, but ive just never dseen it)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 06:09:09 AM »
candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 06:18:20 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha no thanks on the abs shot.    dont have any abs visible at the moment! lol.   and i belive it was just total muscle, not who would win onstage right now......because i obviously know im not in stage shape right now.  and to frozzor, homebooy....lets see them pics of your brother....and for you..come on now man; you obviously look much worse than those pictures you lied about being...and those pictures werent anything special.   ESPECIALLY for ebign in your 20's and on roids. actuallllyy quite lame.

and if my ego needs to be deflated...find a 16 yearold with more muscle.   thats a challenge...if he does, ill take another picture to compare it to.....if i think he has more muscle, i will...i dunno..but i guess ill do somehitng embarrasing or somehitng. lol.. really though..find a 16 year old from any place or anytime that is a natural thats bigger....it cant be done.  im serious on this one.   ive seen pics of shawn ray at 17 while on roids and i dont think hes bigger than me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 06:11:28 AM »
HAHHAHAHAHAH

candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2006, 01:29:17 PM » Quote 

dont be mad because i can get up to 250 in a year and your only 190 after several years of training. hahahaha...spoken like a true 190 lb low body fat jealous fucktard. your all the same you fucking ectomorphs are jealous little fuckers who you call anhyone with bodyfat over 10% fat. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 06:12:51 AM »
Another Gem HAHHAHHAHAHAh

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=66328.75

candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2006, 01:37:59 PM » Quote 
i am up to 250 after just 12 months of training.   and im at 19% bf.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 06:43:42 AM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=85669.0

candidate2025
Getbig IV

T.d.B.

Re: ANother candidate update!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 07:10:54 PM » Quote 

I HAVENT WEIGHED MYSELF ONCE...BUT IM GUESSING 4-5 % BF.  I HAVE VEINS ALL OVER MY CHEST..

ROFL THAT'S THE BEST ONE!!

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
I remember the shot he posted of pulling his ab fat down so that you can barely see the outline of his ab muscles as well.  Shit cracks me up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »
Oh dear, some of the past posts are BRUUUTAL, I hope his current talked up Physique isnt judged with the same delusion.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 11:36:17 AM »
True A-hole:

whats the beef w Candizzle?   Sounds like hes just a kid trying to better himself via the weights..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »
adonis is angry because i have told him in the past how wrong he is with his whole "principles"..which in reality isnt even of his own creation; all he did was re-name the old monicker of "a calorie is a calorie"... which is complete bullshit and anyone that knows the least bit about nutrition will tell you that the differences between two diets of the same calorie amounts can be extremely dramatic depeninding on the timing of, and tha macro-nutritient proportions of those calories. for example... adonis thinks that 1700 calories ice cream and cookies all right before bed; or 1700 calories spread out over 7 meals with macronutrient proportions of 85% protein 15% fats and all those fats being e.f.a.'s....well the difference between those two diets would be absolutely monstrous.

adam is angry at me for pointing out how ignorant he is.

as for my old self....yeah i was delusional. but i WAS a big kid..just not the 250 19% i claimed..i actually got up to about 270 at my heaviest, but looking back now i was probably about 40% bf.   now i am a legitmemate 190 at 11%, and getting leaner and leaner everyday.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
adonis is angry because i have told him in the past how wrong he is with his whole "principles"..which in reality isnt even of his own creation; all he did was re-name the old monicker of "a calorie is a calorie"... which is complete bullshit and anyone that knows the least bit about nutrition will tell you that the differences between two diets of the same calorie amounts can be extremely dramatic depeninding on the timing of, and tha macro-nutritient proportions of those calories. for example... adonis thinks that 1700 calories ice cream and cookies all right before bed; or 1700 calories spread out over 7 meals with macronutrient proportions of 85% protein 15% fats and all those fats being e.f.a.'s....well the difference between those two diets would be absolutely monstrous.

adam is angry at me for pointing out how ignorant he is.

as for my old self....yeah i was delusional. but i WAS a big kid..just not the 250 19% i claimed..i actually got up to about 270 at my heaviest, but looking back now i was probably about 40% bf.   now i am a legitmemate 190 at 11%, and getting leaner and leaner everyday.

You are FAR from a true 11%. Quit dreaming.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 03:18:10 PM »
why do you say that? you havent seen any pictures of me since the mrgetbig..and i have been dieting very very strictly since then.

but you might be right...all i knwo is that i am the leanest i have ever been in my life, and my electronic scale goes back and forth between 9% and 13%...and is slowly moving downwards. yesterday it showed me at 9%.. but a two days ago it was at 12%, when the day before it was at 11%..so when i say im at 11% its just a guesstimate based on averages given to me by my scale; and based on what ive heard about how bf% should look.

describe to me what TRUE 11% looks like and ill let you know

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

You re better than this :-\   

Evidently not.

Might be nice to have nothing better to do than "own people on the internet," but it'd get kind of old after a week or so... you would think.

OWNED

This account is going places!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
why do you say that? you havent seen any pictures of me since the mrgetbig..and i have been dieting very very strictly since then.

but you might be right...all i knwo is that i am the leanest i have ever been in my life, and my electronic scale goes back and forth between 9% and 13%...and is slowly moving downwards. yesterday it showed me at 9%.. but a two days ago it was at 12%, when the day before it was at 11%..so when i say im at 11% its just a guesstimate based on averages given to me by my scale; and based on what ive heard about how bf% should look.

describe to me what TRUE 11% looks like and ill let you know

The scale is inaccurate.

Your skinfolds are way to fat to be a true 11%, you don't even have proper abs, which a true 11% should give you.

11% @ 190 gives you a lean mass of 169,1 pounds, which if the amount of lean mass on your body stayed constant would put you at 3,37% bodyfat at 175. Obviously, you do not have anywhere near 169 pounds of lean mass on your body.
40% bodyfat at 270 puts you at a lean bodymass of 162. Are you saying that you have GAINED mass while loosing 80 pounds? ::)
According to what you have written, you have not lost muscle mass so far, so, you will according to yourself probably not lose muscle mass in the next few months of dieting either. Let us see if you reach 5% bodyfat before your weight goes into the 160s (which according to yourself should occur before reaching 175) ;D

And your recent pics simply does not put you anywhere near 11%, you are 15 at least (in your pics). (a properly done skinfold measurement will yield much more accurate results than your electronic weight).

You have not lost several % off your BF during the last few weeks.

Quit dreaming. You are still 14 - 15% at least.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 03:29:18 PM »
Can someone post a picture of Candidates Mr Getbig/current pics?I havnt seen any since he was obese.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 04:28:55 PM »
regardless of his bf% he's done a good job leaning out from where he was at for sure
Air Falcon

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
The scale is inaccurate.

Your skinfolds are way to fat to be a true 11%, you don't even have proper abs, which a true 11% should give you.

11% @ 190 gives you a lean mass of 169,1 pounds, which if the amount of lean mass on your body stayed constant would put you at 3,37% bodyfat at 175. Obviously, you do not have anywhere near 169 pounds of lean mass on your body.
40% bodyfat at 270 puts you at a lean bodymass of 162. Are you saying that you have GAINED mass while loosing 80 pounds? ::)
According to what you have written, you have not lost muscle mass so far, so, you will according to yourself probably not lose muscle mass in the next few months of dieting either. Let us see if you reach 5% bodyfat before your weight goes into the 160s (which according to yourself should occur before reaching 175) ;D

And your recent pics simply does not put you anywhere near 11%, you are 15 at least (in your pics). (a properly done skinfold measurement will yield much more accurate results than your electronic weight).

You have not lost several % off your BF during the last few weeks.

Quit dreaming. You are still 14 - 15% at least.

you keep making statements about what i look like right now..you have no idea what i look like, douche.

and hell yes i have gained mass while losing all of that fat...i had only been lifting for one year when i started to diet, and my protein consumption went up in both quantity, quality, since i started that diet, as well as my knowledge of how to workout, and how to eat...it has been a year and a half since then and i am much larger in terms of amount of muscle than i was back then.