Author Topic: I officially challenge Adam to a Cage Fight...  (Read 8603 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: I officially challenge Adam to a Cage Fight...
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »
LOL @ this thread  ;D
!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »
Maybe mindspin and adonis could compete in an apache relay, like in the fat camp movie with ben stiller.  Thats of combination of strength, skill and brains.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »
Maybe you guys should up something of value like the pink slip to TA's "lotus"...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 11:35:30 AM »
why don't you guys just fight already...enough with the 1777 rules ore whatever....just fucking go at it.

what's so hard about this?
nasser=piece of shit

Paul Allen

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
Maybe you guys should up something of value like the pink slip to TA's "lotus"...

or a home swap.

if mindspin loses, adonis gets to live in his 4 million dollar mansion and mindspin has to live in adonis' mothers shed.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 04:49:35 PM »
Apenis is the expert on dodging.  His cut & paste skill is legendary.  His epic attempts of trying to sound smarter than he really is, is hilarious.  It is like Leafy Twinkie trying to act like a man.  It just doesn't work.  They try and try and no matter how hard they do, they just can't pull it off. 

One thing Getbig has become and that is a place where the weak in the real world become strong on the internet. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
Apenis is the expert on dodging.  His cut & paste skill is legendary.  His epic attempts of trying to sound smarter than he really is, is hilarious.  It is like Leafy Twinkie trying to act like a man.  It just doesn't work.  They try and try and no matter how hard they do, they just can't pull it off. 

One thing Getbig has become and that is a place where the weak in the real world become strong on the internet. 
So you admit it.... you get passed around like a man bitch in a jail house around getbig and you think it would be different in real life? Hahaha you think simply because you are obese you intimidate people. You are a joke. I'd walk up to your face and laugh man.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »
Apenis is the expert on dodging.  His cut & paste skill is legendary.  His epic attempts of trying to sound smarter than he really is, is hilarious.  It is like Leafy Twinkie trying to act like a man.  It just doesn't work.  They try and try and no matter how hard they do, they just can't pull it off. 

In order to say that he is trying to sound smarter than he really is, you have to be able to establish how smart he really is to have something to compare against. Are you qualified to asses Adonis intelligence/different intelligences Keith?  ::)

affy

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 04:56:46 PM »
In order to say that he is trying to sound smarter than he really is, you have to be able to establish how smart he really is to have something to compare against. Are you qualified to asses Adonis intelligence/different intelligences Keith?  ::)
you've been here long enough to realize that he's only talked this way since around last year when he lost a shit load of weight

a scholar doesn't just start talking like a genius...

anyways this is amusing..so carry on

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »
why not ???  Where does TA live?  This would be fun.  Hell I'll put $5,0000 down. If he KOs me or forced a tap it's his...

Is that 5 G's or 50...Big difference...

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »
why not ???  Where does TA live?  This would be fun.  Hell I'll put $5,0000 down. If he KOs me or forced a tap it's his...

High Point, NC.  Just look for his mom's house, he's in the basement.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 05:36:32 PM »
I'm in favour of Adonis's new way of expressing himself.  Its an extension of his distinguished victorian gentleman concept.  What I like about it is the fact that most people who read it simply must make intellect comments to establish themselves as "not as stupid as they feel" when they read it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 05:38:39 PM »
I'm in favour of Adonis's new way of expressing himself.  Its an extension of his distinguished victorian gentleman concept.  What I like about it is the fact that most people who read it simply must make intellect comments to establish themselves as "not as stupid as they feel" when they read it.
What he said.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »
Since I get to choose the modus operandi,  I am proposing a three part challenge.

1st- The wit is to be tested.   This can be carried out on GETBIG in which an alternate target is picked for the proverbial "owning".  Then, Mindspin and I are to begin hurling insults and other revilements until the alternate target culminates in a MELTDOWN.  The surrounding GETBIGGERS then can charged with the task of clearly judging whose efficacy was the contributing factor to the eventual MELTDOWN. 

2nd- Intellect is to be tested.  An essay is to be written on a total of five questions that shall be derived from a body of Getbiggers.  They will select five questions in which we will then expound upon.  Accuracy, language and pertinence will determine the victor.  This will also be judged accordingly by the panel who selects the question.

3rd- The body is to be tested.  We are to video tape a one mile run in its entirety and subsequently place it on YOUTUBE.  The one with the quickest time to finish shall be declared the winner.

Translation:

1) Can we have an circle-jerk putdown contest on GetBig instead, so I can use my gimmicks (Leafy_Bug; Heckler; Pandaemonium; Jezebel etc) to vote for me?

2) Can we have a bullshit essay contest on GetBig instead, so I can use my Google-fu?

3) Can we have a race on YouTube instead, 'cause I live in the sticks and can move move the mile-marker roadsigns without anyone noticing?... you run a mile and I'll run half a mile.

Epic evasion.

Do something in real life for once Adam.

Go Mindspin!...

The Luke

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 07:43:41 PM »

Translation:

1) Can we have an circle-jerk putdown contest on GetBig instead, so I can use my gimmicks (Leafy_Bug; Heckler; Pandaemonium; Jezebel etc) to vote for me?

2) Can we have a bullshit essay contest on GetBig instead, so I can use my Google-fu?

3) Can we have a race on YouTube instead, 'cause I live in the sticks and can move move the mile-marker roadsigns without anyone noticing?... you run a mile and I'll run half a mile.

Epic evasion.

Do something in real life for once Adam.

Go Mindspin!...

The Luke
If you can't handle the pie don't start the oven.  :)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »

Apenis is a fvckking chicken shittt!!!!!, always runs never stands. you sir posed a straight challenge, he retorts in a diversion tactic, afraid to face the challenge at hand...........PUSSY

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »
Adonis owns all your minds ;D

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »
Adonis owns all your minds ;D

And your nose is two feet up his fatt asss

get a life

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »
And your nose is two feet up his fatt asss

get a life

What's going on tonight, Keith? :-*

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »
i'll suck every cock thrown my way,

but adonis you are seriously a fucking fag.

Ouch.  You're in trouble when the slutty homos think you're gay.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 11:45:55 PM »

Yea he has a Lotus. ::)  He lives in a sub $180,000 condo in North Carolina.  He went to community college and worked at the water department.  I had posted a time sheet I found online with his name and everything on it.  If he had a Lotus it was a Hot Wheel. He is as delusional as Leafy Twinkie.  I really think they are lovers.  Just distant right now cause Leafy had to move back to his parents trailer in Arkansas.  It all fits together perfectly.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »
Since I get to choose the modus operandi,  I am proposing a three part challenge.

1st- The wit is to be tested.   This can be carried out on GETBIG in which an alternate target is picked for the proverbial "owning".  Then, Mindspin and I are to begin hurling insults and other revilements until the alternate target culminates in a MELTDOWN.  The surrounding GETBIGGERS then can charged with the task of clearly judging whose efficacy was the contributing factor to the eventual MELTDOWN. 

2nd- Intellect is to be tested.  An essay is to be written on a total of five questions that shall be derived from a body of Getbiggers.  They will select five questions in which we will then expound upon.  Accuracy, language and pertinence will determine the victor.  This will also be judged accordingly by the panel who selects the question.

3rd- The body is to be tested.  We are to video tape a one mile run in its entirety and subsequently place it on YOUTUBE.  The one with the quickest time to finish shall be declared the winner.

The winner of two challenges will be declared the victor in which a formal apology will result and the matter then passed over in cordial agreement.

If you choose not to accept this challenge then we shall be at an impasse and an alternate challenge will be issued in due course.

i'd much rather see him beat the shit out of you.
b

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:42 AM »
Mindspin needs his Nevada State fighter's license

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2007, 03:53:34 AM »

I'm weak on the internet, that's why I don't challenge anybody for a cage fight, oh brother  ::), followed by all excuses you can possibly think of to avoid that particular 'cage fight".

For laughs sake, this 'cage fight' between mindspin and self proclaimed intellect adonis should take place.   ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2007, 04:06:00 AM »

Adonix has seen the light.