Author Topic: Chicago Wheather Sucks...  (Read 7310 times)

mac7000

• Getbig II
Re: Chicago Wheather Sucks...
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 06:55:08 PM »
www.npcillinoisbodybuild ing.com

SS...you mean I'll get them DID!  ;)

240...I'll definitely try now. The way I see it bodybuilders not even BORN YET will be talking about this classic Getbig style owning for years to come.

Sf is correct. Some parts of Chicago will straight up remind you of Sierra Leone. Over the summer I was driving through the hood (with my doors locked of course) and it was well past midnight. Kids no older than 7yrs old were still out about about playing.

In Chicago...Mexicans are the worst drivers ever. Maybe not try driving through Chinatown. Boystown on N. Halsted street reminds you of 'Soddom/Gahmorra'. You pray for the green light at intersections in most neighborhoods because someone is either trying to wash your windows for some change or throwing up gang signs on the corner in a 4 X white T with a shag and tear drop tattoo on either their left or right side of their face depending on where you are.

The Dan Ryan STAYS in gridlock along with the 290/Eisenhower. 24/7/365. People are seperated in Chicago not only by race and gang affiliation but based on what newspaper they read...the Sun Times or the "Trib". If you want good Italian food you go to Taylor st. If you want to get beat up in a local dive bar you go to any bar in Bridgeport as they hate outsiders...just ask Lenard Clark that.

If you need ANY bootleg on DVD or need a new watch, sunglasses, socks, leather gloves, wallets, belts or cologne then you go check out the fine salesman working the 87th/Dan Ryan exit at anytime of the day or night.

It's all good in the hood. We have HOT summers, frigid WINTERS, crisp FALLS and warm SPRINGS. Beaches like LA, nightlife like Vegas and culture like NYC.

Sweet Home Chicago! Go Hawks!

Spoken like a true Chicagoan right there

I used to drill at the National guard Armory at 51st and cottage grove. I used to go over the highway to get some Scoal from Bridgeport because in the hood they have never heard of dip.  My buddies threw around the idea of stopping in at a couple Bridgeport bars, No way those white people are scarier than any Black/Mexican.  For all the out of towners reading Bridgeport is a pocket of blue collared Mayor Daley relatives living in a small pocket surrounded by Blackness. I think that summer they beat up that leanord Clark kid they also beat up a sports writer.... Classic

Good luck in Medic school, I've been a medic for 5 years, you'll learn alot

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
I used to stay in Chicago from time to time. If I remember right, the street the hotel was on, was Mannheim Road. I want to say on the northeast side from downtown, though memory is faded. I remember the place was called "The Lido." The WORST hotel I've ever been in. From the roaches, the shitty mattresses that couldn't be flipped anymore because they were that worn out, the hookers banging on your window at all hours of the day/night, the windows that did not lock, the doors that didn't lock...to the weather that could change disposition faster than Adonis.
The Steak and Egger across the street wasn't half bad though! ;D

That area my friend is Stone Park just Northwest of the airport and city.  It's full of mexican gang members and dudes looking to score some ass while on layover from O'hare.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »
That sounds about right...Stone Park!
Not sure about the latter part, but I would not doubt it in the least!!! ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »
chicago is flyover territory

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2007, 12:34:47 PM »
i would LOVE to live in NYC. i have traveled all over the place, and its my absolute fav. city i have seen so far.

we have enough wannabe New Yorkers moving here, living 4 to a one bedroom apt, living their dream "Sex in the City Lifestyle" until they cant afford it anymore ...so please dont. 

Your are not Sarah Jessica Parker and you never will be. You may have her body but that doesnt make you her.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »
we have enough wannabe New Yorkers moving here, living 4 to a one bedroom apt, living their dream "Sex in the City Lifestyle" until they cant afford it anymore ...so please dont. 

Your are not Sarah Jessica Parker and you never will be. You may have her body but that doesnt make you her.
candidizzle is nowhere near as lean and muscular as Sarah Jessica Parker.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:03 PM »
hahaha, but he does wear high heels.