Author Topic: BEST SYNTHOL PICS!  (Read 4443 times)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: BEST SYNTHOL PICS!
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 12:20:22 AM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 12:24:44 AM »
regardless of what he used, he looks good. it doesnt detract too much from his physique, of which the rest is cut and separated (look at those legs)

I can't understand this. That is not a good look, the arms and shoulders look terrible and I can't see how it doesn't detract from the rest of his physique; it surely does - hence why his placings got worse and worse after he screwed up his physique and career with oil. It looks awful, shocking.
O

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 12:40:17 AM »
yes arms and shoulders dont look too good as far as detail. its not as aesthetically pleasing as it could be. but one shouldnt be marked down overall, because of a few errord in proportion or detail in one particular spot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 12:46:22 AM »
yes arms and shoulders dont look too good as far as detail. its not as aesthetically pleasing as it could be. but one shouldnt be marked down overall, because of a few errord in proportion or detail in one particular spot.

They should be marked down for blatant use of synthol/implants/oils etc - as happens to Ernie Taylor with his oilceps.

Seriously, I like Nasser to some extent...but he ruined his physique by badly injecting oil into his upper arms and shoulders. Look at pics of him before he did it...it's ridiculous. Never before have I seen a once top-tier pro with such deformed bodyparts due to oil.
O

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 01:04:41 AM »
i agree in a way. if its blatant, that usually means it looks like crap and should be marked down anyway.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 02:55:48 AM »
They look nothing alike there.  Klaus looks awesome.  Nasser looks like shit.  Hope this helps.

I agree.