Author Topic: Sami ,do you really think you can be in the top 10 at the O ?  (Read 4768 times)

gzhout

• Getbig II
Re: Sami ,do you really think you can be in the top 10 at the O ?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »
Using 'idiot' words would only reflect your low values..

that whole "black" thing is hillarious!  Everytime you fail, blame your race.  Good logic, you idiot.

Who cares if you are black?  Get over yourself, only losers say shit like that.  Stay home and blame every bad thing on racism.

There is an article by Clarence Thomas (supreme court judge) who said he used to think like that and have a lot of anger, etc, and would go to rallies and cause trouble.  But he said at one point, he "grew up" and decided to put most of that energy on positive, self constructive measures, and here he is, one of the supreme court justices instead of EXPECTING handouts cause the color of his skin.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 03:45:09 PM »
Using 'idiot' words would only reflect your low values..

good point, using the race card is beyond idiotic!  Just shows how "ignorant" people can be.
you are gay.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
this is a serious question sami, i believe that the majority of muslims dont agree with the jihad being waged on the u.s. but if that is the case why isnt there more outrage coming from the muslim communities around the world? It makes them look like they agree with it? serious question

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 05:22:25 PM »
that whole "black" thing is hillarious!  Everytime you fail, blame your race.  Good logic, you idiot.

Who cares if you are black?  Get over yourself, only losers say shit like that.  Stay home and blame every bad thing on racism.

There is an article by Clarence Thomas (supreme court judge) who said he used to think like that and have a lot of anger, etc, and would go to rallies and cause trouble.  But he said at one point, he "grew up" and decided to put most of that energy on positive, self constructive measures, and here he is, one of the supreme court justices instead of EXPECTING handouts cause the color of his skin.

epic truth.though i thought sami was an arab :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 06:15:35 PM »
YES i can be in TOP 10....... and i dont think i have a problem of saying that at all....DO u all think i will go to any show and say i will be competing to be out of TOP TEN????????? then i better stay at home!!

some of u say that i am not a cool guy coz WHAT?? i said i can be top TEN?? that make me a BAD guy? and some said now i showed my REAL COLOR...???!!  what the hell u talking about??

i really dont have time for this..... u think i am GOOD guy coz i dont want to be at top 10 and BAD guy coz i want to beat top ten guys..mmmmmmmm ok  i will make a thread that i can be top 15-20 HOW IS THAT ;D ;D ;D

some have a problem coz am BLACK....and back should not do WELL in live and should be a SLAVE all over the years.... some look at me as an ARAB or muslim and hate me for that....well its ur problem coz we never had a problem with you  all and even we build a church in our arab countries so YOU all go to pray and all coz we respest urs and u should respect ours.....so if some will HATE me for all that then i dont really care coz i didnt do any thing wrong, YES i might asked for MUCH but how would i move higher with out asking for the PEAK...

looking at my shape and size, i can say YES i am one of the best in the world but i didnt say I AM THE BEST.....coz some favor the size and some favor the white or black.. so u cant make every one happy ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 06:22:58 PM »
Quit the whole "black" issue.  Most people love Ronnie, Levrone, Dillet, Haney, etc.  People look down on guys like you, Cormier and Flex, not because you are black, but because you run your mouth and claim to be better than the top guys.  You have to beat the best to be the best.

This one's my favorite.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »
some have a problem coz am BLACK....and back should not do WELL in live and should be a SLAVE all over the years.... some look at me as an ARAB or muslim and hate me for that....well its ur problem coz we never had a problem with you  all and even we build a church in our arab countries so YOU all go to pray and all coz we respest urs and u should respect ours.....so if some will HATE me for all that then i dont really care coz i didnt do any thing wrong, YES i might asked for MUCH but how would i move higher with out asking for the PEAK...
looking at my shape and size, i can say YES i am one of the best in the world but i didnt say I AM THE BEST.....coz some favor the size and some favor the white or black.. so u cant make every one happy ;)

STFU Sami. Are you a fuckin retard?! Have you seen how many black bodybuilders there are? Don't use the race card!! Because in bodybuilding it is useless ok, just look at ppl like Ronnie and Lee Haney and so on.

Oh and by the way, you don't own that Porsche. You can't afford it. Your a black bodybuilder remember ::)
No doubt about it...

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »
SAMI THIS IS A REAL QUESTION FOR YOU
Were the fuck are your legs in those pictures, i see a good upper body but it seems that someone has removed your legs and replaced toothpicks there. You remind me of fog horn leg horn (remember him the big chicken with tiny tiny legs )haha. but in all seriousness there is now way in the world you place in the top 15 in the O let alone the top 10, the only reason your doing alright in the PDI is that you have no decent competitors, you've got guys who win there pro cards in cereal box's. Stick to the shitty little PDI and stop talking shit about you being black and trying to call racism, we all know your arab anyway (not that theres anything wrong with that)haha.
there's no magic pills... just needles

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 11:24:30 PM »
Were the fuck are your legs in those pictures, i see a good upper body but it seems that someone has removed your legs and replaced toothpicks there. You remind me of fog horn leg horn (remember him the big chicken with tiny tiny legs )haha. but in all seriousness there is now way in the world you place in the top 15 in the O let alone the top 10, the only reason your doing alright in the PDI is that you have no decent competitors, you've got guys who win there pro cards in cereal box's. Stick to the shitty little PDI and stop talking shit about you being black and trying to call racism, we all know your arab anyway (not that theres anything wrong with that)haha.

In general I agree with you but DAAAAMN bro, that is a meltdown of epic proportions :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2007, 11:39:58 PM »
I agree a bit of a meltdown but you raise some valid points. If you want a serious bodybuilding career, you should not stick with the PDI. The competition is weak. Maybe start out with the PDI, but if your serious, dont stick with it.

And don't throw the race card around ::) and i see the other thread about you got deleted ::)
No doubt about it...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »

mekonamit KHOSH KHOSH.

kiram tu dahanet.

there's some 'ARAB' for you.

b

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »
mekonamit KHOSH KHOSH.

kiram tu dahanet.

English please.
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2007, 11:48:24 PM »
he has what it takes to make top 10 ,,he gets old though, so better get into the ifbb already ,,he got real good package,,very good bodybuilder
fallen angel

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 05:23:09 AM »
I agree a bit of a meltdown but you raise some valid points. If you want a serious bodybuilding career, you should not stick with the PDI. The competition is weak. Maybe start out with the PDI, but if your serious, dont stick with it.

And don't throw the race card around ::) and i see the other thread about you got deleted ::)

what you say is not true 100% because the IFBB in Europe is not strong now with exceptionthe of Spain (President is a spainard)

in the 2007 there where no European post Olympia tour and will be very difficult for the IFBB to arrange european grand prix in the 2008

instead there are in Europe lot of competitions with money prizes out IFBB

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 05:31:48 AM »
Sami ,I don't care that you're black or gay.
What I don't like about you is the fact that you don't give a shit about this sport or its fans. You're just here to make money. That's why you post your pics on so many boards (you or Ali), you're just another attention whore looking for more advertising. Do you really think people are gonna notice you? You represent nothing in this industry, nobody gives a fuck about you.
You don't even seem upset that you lost your last PDI show. You're happy because you made money, money, money...
And you have the nerve to say you're better than most IFBB pros. You're just another Vince Goodrum. The guy  is nothing but just like you he found a way to make money in this industry.You're no Olympia top 10, get real.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 11:31:40 AM »
Sammi, I like your build but lets great real

in no special order, which of these guys can you beat?

1. Dexter
2. Wolf
3. Heath
4. Cutler
5. Martinez
6. Badell
7. Priest (if ever he is alled back in the IFBB)
8. Silvio (maybe)
9. X man
10. Ben White
11.  Dennis the Menice

And one those is our own gh15

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 12:39:52 PM »
Sami ,I don't care that you're black or gay.
What I don't like about you is the fact that you don't give a shit about this sport or its fans. You're just here to make money. That's why you post your pics on so many boards (you or Ali), you're just another attention whore looking for more advertising. Do you really think people are gonna notice you? You represent nothing in this industry, nobody gives a fuck about you.
You don't even seem upset that you lost your last PDI show. You're happy because you made money, money, money...
And you have the nerve to say you're better than most IFBB pros. You're just another Vince Goodrum. The guy  is nothing but just like you he found a way to make money in this industry.You're no Olympia top 10, get real.

Maybe...

But even if he were the BEST in the PDI, it just sucks that he really has to promote himself...

Cause even if he were the best in the PDI, we still wouldn't know who he is  :o

Except for the fact that he won't let us forget who he is  ;D

I for one would love to see him compete in the IFBB, he needs a nice big serving of humble pie  :-*
just not good enough

BIG A

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »
this is a serious question sami, i believe that the majority of muslims dont agree with the jihad being waged on the u.s. but if that is the case why isnt there more outrage coming from the muslim communities around the world? It makes them look like they agree with it? serious question
I know the question was aimed at Sam, but i thought i would throw something in. Saying that there should be more outrage from the muslims, outrage over what. The whole jihad thing is so over worked by those trying to make alot of racket. What Jihad exactly. Besides the few terrorist groups who are commiting the acts they are you dont have the general muslim population commiting acts of terrorism. Do I as a muslim agree with the acts they are commiting? NO. But then again dont tell me that the war that america has created in the middle east is justified and the acts they are commiting are not forms of terrorism. So how come people dont show more outrage against america for going into the middle east and starting a war which has cost so many lives including those of its own soldiers. Has the war stopped terrorism. No, its more likely created more hatered and continued the cycle. I know this is normally a touchy subject but being a muslim who lives in australia im all for the freedom and peace thing but you need to look at both sides of the story and sometimes most people dont get  to see that becuase the media only shows wht they want you to see.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
r u a muslim?  go beat up your wife and feel good about it, that's the culture.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 06:02:04 PM »
Sami is a black gay muslim man

BIG A

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 06:13:20 PM »
Bigdumbell you sound more like a big donkey.

affy

« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 06:16:15 PM »
mekonamit KHOSH KHOSH.

kiram tu dahanet.

thats persian you ass goblin

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
thats persian you ass goblin

fuck you're dense.

i know what language it is.

apparently the humor in the use of the word ARAB to encapsulate every person from the middle east was lost on you.

if you'd stop yourself from posting you'd probably not look like such an idiot.
b