Author Topic: Arguably the worlds 2 best boxers just weighed in for tomorrows fight pics  (Read 11706 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Arguably the worlds 2 best boxers just weighed in for tomorrows fight pics
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 09:48:39 PM »
It all starts with conditioning, try holding your arms up, fist at cheeckbones, elbows in, then throw punches just in to air, youll see how unnatural it feels and how quickly youll get gassed out if you havnt put in any roadwork/skipping etc.Average Joe would throw 2 punches in a bar fight and be gassed out.

This is true.  But reading on this forums, these guys are bigged up as if they are gods or something, and think that psychology plays a huge role.  I think Tyson won a lot of his fights because his opponents were afraid of him and had mentally lost the match before even trying.  Hey, check out Brock Lesnar:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5XLkqQwIT2k
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 09:59:46 PM »
what cases?

if a guy is trained that doesn't necessarily mean he's good?

if you hit a guy in the groin or sucker punch him it won't matter how skilled he is

E
Said like a true weakling.  I have never heard so much bullshit in my life.  if you have ever seen a great trained fighter in action you will redefine your definition of tough.  Do you think boxers dont get sucker punched or hit in the groin.  Boxing is a dirty game, Ears get bitten off, Nuts get smashed, kidneys damaged for life and people die.  Stick to discussing fags in undies pretending to be tough, like Nasser for instance.
hey retard i'm defending fighters ::)

E
Thats a strange way to defend fighters by saying it doesn't matter if they are trained and that if you hit a fighter in the groin or sucker punch one it doesn't matter how skilled they are.  Man, you are confused, I would hate to have you as my defense attorney.  Of course it matters how skilled they are, A great fighter will just take what you got and then proceed to knock you out.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
I think it was toopowerful4u who said he worked in a bar and this type of thing would happen a lot and he and the crew of 12 thug bouncers never had a problem handling these MMA types. Especially since the gorilla bouncers outnumbered them 10 to 1 There were about three separate users with similar user names on musclemayhem so it might be a different guy.  toobig4u or toolarge4u or something maybe, lol.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »
Who here would fight these guys?  Personally I'm not scared of these MMA guys.  As far as I'm concerned they are just normal people.  When it comes to young fit/strong men fighting each other, I think mentality matters more than anything.

This baby is laughing at your opinion.

Any successful professional fighter would drop you (and me too) so fast, your underpants would fly off.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »
Thats a strange way to defend fighters by saying it doesn't matter if they are trained and that if you hit a fighter in the groin or sucker punch one it doesn't matter how skilled they are.  Man, you are confused, I would hate to have you as my defense attorney.  Of course it matters how skilled they are, A great fighter will just take what you got and then proceed to knock you out.

hey stupid notice how they temporarily stop the fight when somebody is hit in the groin, giving them 5 minutes rest in the ufc?

gee i wonder why hits to the groin are illegal ::)

notice how if you hit a guy hard on the chin WHEN IS HE ISN'T LOOKING he gets knocked out?

I would hate to be seen with you in public

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »
This baby is laughing at your opinion.

And I'm laughing at the dozens of fighters Mike Tyson beat because they were stupid enough to get psychologically knocked out before ever stepping in the ring with him.  Fear offers a person nothing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 10:12:20 PM »
And I'm laughing at the dozens of fighters Mike Tyson beat because they were stupid enough to get psychologically knocked out before ever stepping in the ring with him.  Fear offers a person nothing.

you are right many fighters were beat before they stepped in the ring with mike, he just had that aura in the 80's that people feared

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:54 PM »
you are right many fighters were beat before they stepped in the ring with mike, he just had that aura in the 80's that people feared

E

That's my main point with my initial thread: guys fear these MMA guys and would be beaten before ever fighting them.  There's no reason to be afraid of these guys because fear does nothing to help you.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 10:17:38 PM »
That's my main point with my initial thread: guys fear these MMA guys and would be beaten before ever fighting them.  There's no reason to be afraid of these guys because fear does nothing to help you.

the difference is the mma guys are trained

the joe blow in the bar isn't

confidence can only take you so far in a fight

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »
the difference is the mma guys are trained

the joe blow in the bar isn't

confidence can only take you so far in a fight

E

True...

But some of the Joe Blow guys have had plenty of street fights and still know a lot with that experience.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »
hey stupid notice how they temporarily stop the fight when somebody is hit in the groin, giving them 5 minutes rest in the ufc?

gee i wonder why hits to the groin are illegal ::)

notice how if you hit a guy hard on the chin WHEN IS HE ISN'T LOOKING he gets knocked out?

I would hate to be seen with you in public

E
You obviously dont follow boxing, many times fighters get hit in the groin and the fight doesn't get stopped, when hatton fought Kosta this happened several times, I ahve been hit in the groin during a fight and just kept fighting, personally being hit in the stomach with a good blow is harder to recover from than a hit to the groin.  I have been hit on the chin from behind several times and was never knocked out, all I felt was a small sting.  You sound like the typical ignorant idiot who has never had a fight.  And who's talking about the UFC, we are talking about real fighting, Boxing.  And you wouldn't need to worry about being seen in public with me, I don't hang around with girlie men who cant fight.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »
Fighting with a professional fighter, is like arguing with someone in a language that only they understand. No matter how hard you try, they simply possess skills that you can not overcome.

Now if we're talkin' "cheap shots"... well that absolutely changes things.  ;)

As noted, it should be a real good fight.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 10:28:19 PM »
You obviously dont follow boxing, many times fighters get hit in the groin and the fight doesn't get stopped, when hatton fought Kosta this happened several times, I ahve been hit in the groin during a fight and just kept fighting, personally being hit in the stomach with a good blow is harder to recover from than a hit to the groin.  I have been hit on the chin from behind several times and was never knocked out, all I felt was a small sting.  You sound like the typical ignorant idiot who has never had a fight.  And who's talking about the UFC, we are talking about real fighting, Boxing.  And you wouldn't need to worry about being seen in public with me, I don't hang around with girlie men who cant fight.

no shit it isn't always stopped, some groin hits are harder than others regardless they are still illegal for a reason ::)

i've been defending fighting and you attack me because you can handle hits to the groin hahaha :D

you can handle the groin hits because you lack balls and you only hang with "guys that can fight" because you live in the ghetto and need somebody to "have your back" :P

ps ufc is far closer to real fighting than boxing

you can use more than your hands in a real fight, stupid

E

E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:54 PM »
Fighting with a professional fighter, is like arguing with someone in a language that only they understand. No matter how hard you try, they simply possess skills that you can not overcome.

As noted, it should be a real good fight.

For the most part yes, but there is a guy I know who has knocked out over 200 people and if you asked me if he would win in a fight with these guys I couldn't definitively say he wouldn't.  I could see him beating them.  He was a champion wrestler in high school, but mostly just a brawler.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »

that's what i'm saying but somehow "E -Kul" is hurt by comments like this, the sensitive little bitch :)

E
E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »
no shit it isn't always stopped, some groin hits are harder than others regardless they are still illegal for a reason ::)

i've been defending fighting and you attack me because you can handle hits to the groin hahaha :D

you can handle the groin hits because you lack balls and you only hang with "guys that can fight" because you live in the ghetto and need somebody to "have your back" :P

E

Earl likes to get kicked in the groin before he takes it in the kiester, takes his mind off the pain.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »
True...

But some of the Joe Blow guys have had plenty of street fights and still know a lot with that experience.

you don't learn submissions or jiu jitsu in street fights, matt

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »
you don't learn submissions or jiu jitsu in street fights, matt

E

And sometimes the fight doesn't even last long enough to apply those techniques.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »
And sometimes the fight doesn't even last long enough to apply those techniques.

ok then you don't learn proper boxing or kickboxing technique on the street, lets here your comeback now :)

E
E

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »
Fear keeps you alive, if you are feeling fear, it means you are not ready, the spirit knows what it is capable of, even if the mind cannot admit it.  Other men fear these fighters for good reason.  Fear serves a great purpose, and a good fighter pays attention to it and trains accordingly, if he trains hard enough, the fear will leave.
V

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 10:35:17 PM »
ok then you don't learn proper boxing or kickboxing technique on the street, lets here your comeback now :)

E

I'm going to address your gayness rather than the merits of your argument.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 10:36:10 PM »
For the most part yes, but there is a guy I know who has knocked out over 200 people and if you asked me if he would win in a fight with these guys I couldn't definitively say he wouldn't.  I could see him beating them.  He was a champion wrestler in high school, but mostly just a brawler.

he didn't knock out 200 guys ::)

most top mma guys were at least division 1 wrestlers, which would mean they were champion wrestlers in high school

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2007, 10:37:10 PM »

I'm going to address your gayness rather than the merits of your argument.

you would the way i've brutally owned you over the years bitch :P

E
E

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »

E

We dont have ghettos here in Australia. Of course you can use more than your hands in a fight, but good fighters use there hands more often for offensive moves.  I am not saying getting hit in the groin is easy, all I am saying it doesn't mean it is the end of the fight.  Thanks for the personal insults, it gives me a good insight into how tough you are.
Cheers
V

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2007, 10:40:23 PM »
you would the way i've brutally owned you over the years bitch :P

E

Yes, you've really crushed me   :D  But seriously, how can delude yourself that you are not homosexual at the same time that post on an internet forum about your worship of an oiled up male bodybuilder  ???