Author Topic: New Nasser post - regarding upcoming interview  (Read 3264 times)

jetpower

• Getbig III
Re: New Nasser post - regarding upcoming interview
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 11:10:10 AM »

Team Nasser
was made
to laugh
at
Bigbobs

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
The attitude makes this proof positive:

Nassar = gh15

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
Thank you Huge Nasser EL Sonbaty, we will honor the Nasser-Code for the rest of our days. This is going to be huge.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 03:25:04 PM »
If you can't see how using a personal email with a fan to address the public (long that letter may be, most of it is directed here, not at "dave") is a practice of arrogance you're blinded by the two Sonbati balls covering your eyes. 

Worse still, he wants some guy to post this stuff for him.  Ah yes, the venerable lord addresses his loyal subjects.. but not of course by actually posting to them.. nay, must not directly engage with the riff raff after all.

I'd write lengthy replies back to people taking the time to swallow -  it doesn't mean I'm a good guy.. it just means I'm enjoying having my balls licked so thoroughly. 

Rocket has respect for the guy but nasser is letting this team bs go to his head.  Talking in the third person is always the sign of a wanker :)

You are wrong.  You are simply a Nasser Hater and are therefore desperately looking for any shred of an excuse to discredit him.  Nasser is the furthest from arrogant.  I also got a decent-size email from Nasser today even though he was in a hurry to take out Sato!  If he were arrogant he would not send personal replies and handwritten letters.  Imagine how much time it takes for him to send lengthy replies like that to so many of his fans.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »
NAsser's dog Sato is huge.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »
There, on this board, you will realize that I do have a whole "NASSER TEAM" behind of me, in front of me and next to me. These guys there, if it is Bluto, Bigbobs, McFarland, Camel Jockey, Lamplighterx, El Mariachi, Mussolini, BlueDevil, 20 inch calves,...nycbull, toby2007,... and ALL OTHERS NOT MENTIONED HERE (not named in this order for a particular reason - it just happened like that) - these guys are my legions of truth, power, iron will, undefeatable fighting spirit, deep knowledge of the subjects and the pure intelligence. These are the generals and my admirals, and wherever they are, they are there for me and the truth. The truth is self evident.

Thank you, Nasser. I merely try and fight the good fight on this forum, as do most of the great members of Team Nasser. I am honored that you acknowledge and even mention us, for it strengthen's our drive and keeps us going. I am in high anticipation for the next Nasser interview, and so is the rest of Team Nasser. Thank you for your kind words.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 03:56:59 PM »
Nasser:
THANK YOU sooooooooooo much for mentioning us in your message!
Im very excited to hear from you again and your interview
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »
You are wrong.  You are simply a Nasser Hater and are therefore desperately looking for any shred of an excuse to discredit him.  Nasser is the furthest from arrogant.  I also got a decent-size email from Nasser today even though he was in a hurry to take out Sato!  If he were arrogant he would not send personal replies and handwritten letters.  Imagine how much time it takes for him to send lengthy replies like that to so many of his fans.

I don't hate Nasser at all.  I'm pretty ambivalent about the guy.  Nice try partner.

I already explained to you how fan mail is not a vindication regarding arrogance.  Meaning, you cannot simply say that writing long replies is proof either way.  If I wanted you to continue licking my balls I would definitely keep sending you my used gym shorts.  Doesn't mean I'm not an arrogant guy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
I don't hate Nasser at all.  I'm pretty ambivalent about the guy.  Nice try partner.

I already explained to you how fan mail is not a vindication regarding arrogance.  Meaning, you cannot simply say that writing long replies is proof either way.  If I wanted you to continue licking my balls I would definitely keep sending you my used gym shorts.  Doesn't mean I'm not an arrogant guy.

What bodybuilder isn't a little cocky?

Nasser is like the only bodybuilder to even acknowledge his fans. Speaks volumes about what type person he is and isn't.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 04:30:08 PM »
signing his name as "uncrowned mr olympia" - lame, pathetic, washed up old nasser/