Author Topic: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!!  (Read 14834 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Way to fuck up the quote function, idiot. ::)

I hate idiots who screw up the quote function >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2007, 09:26:28 AM »
What did you do exactly? i heard something about a dvd...

Basically I sent his photos from Muscle Gallery and a DVD of his internet web cam sessions that he does and finally the coup de gra with his pictures from the cruise ship "The Sea Tea" to really piss them off. 

The reason I did it was because of his continued emails to me calling me a black and a porch monkey.  I felt it was well deserved.  As far as him spitting, that was the only thing he could do when he realized that I'm not intimated or scared of him at all.  I ridiculed his lifestyle on MD TV and told him to bring the shit and when he got up in my face and started screaming at me, I simply started laughing at him. 

He only spit at me because he didn't have the balls to hit me as he was bragging about doing for months. 

Its also the reason I hit Ed for.  The monkey sounds are what I consider racist too and its the reason I decided to get him to.  As you can see, I don't take kindly to racist remarks.

Oh Keith, by the way, I'm still waiting on EFI (Total Gym) and Gold's Gym to answer back regarding your trademark infringements on your fitness chain logo's ..... ;D  So have a nice day fatboy and Merry Christmas.
A

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

Basically I sent his photos from Muscle Gallery and a DVD of his internet web cam sessions that he does and finally the coup de gra with his pictures from the cruise ship "The Sea Tea" to really piss them off. 

The reason I did it was because of his continued emails to me calling me a #### and a porch monkey.  I felt it was well deserved.  As far as him spitting, that was the only thing he could do when he realized that I'm not intimated or scared of him at all.  I ridiculed his lifestyle on MD TV and told him to bring the shit and when he got up in my face and started screaming at me, I simply started laughing at him. 

He only spit at me because he didn't have the balls to hit me as he was bragging about doing for months. 

Its also the reason I hit Ed for.  The monkey sounds are what I consider racist too and its the reason I decided to get him to.  As you can see, I don't take kindly to racist remarks.

Oh Keith, by the way, I'm still waiting on EFI (Total Gym) and Gold's Gym to answer back regarding your trademark infringements on your fitness chain logo's ..... ;D  So have a nice day fatboy and Merry Christmas.
vince how does it feel to have the internet totally take over every aspect of your existance?  really, why spend all day and all night "getting guys back on the net".

you sir, are a tool.

hope that helps.
nasser=piece of shit

Jizzacked

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »
it's "coup de grāce"

if you are going to substitute with a age old saying... at least take the moment to spell it right.  you are meticulous in your mad scientist/dr. claw schemes to ruin those that have crossed you, try taking but a moment and apply that same thoroughness to your writings.  hope this helps.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
You didn't hear.  The black community has offically disowned Vince.  So there is NO racism in my remark.  And since I have done plenty of black girls, I know I am not racist.  In fact you will be happy to know I have done even more orientals.  SO haha nice try.

Funny, you certainly look like a racist when you type things like you did there. Your posts before you got into the shit slinging were better than this.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2007, 01:58:11 PM »
I'm just counting down the days till someone gets really pissed off and shoots vince,  imagine if he got murk'd at the arnold!! hahaha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 01:58:33 PM »
vince how does it feel to have the internet totally take over every aspect of your existance?  really, why spend all day and all night "getting guys back on the net".

you sir, are a tool.

hope that helps.

You have over 2000 more posts than I do and I've been here longer......I think its the other way around, bro.... ::)
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »
You have over 2000 more posts than I do and I've been here longer......I think its the other way around, bro.... ::)

Vince,

Are you aware that there isnt a single person on getbig that would trade places with you?  That says a lot considering some of the pathetic basement dwellers that live on this site.  You are worthless  :'(

P.S. Derek Anthony owns your soul  :o
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2007, 02:04:38 PM »

Vince,

Are you aware that there isnt a single person on getbig that would trade places with you?  That says a lot considering some of the pathetic basement dwellers that live on this site.  You are worthless  :'(

On the contrary, I think that someone or some people should get together and get Vince a camera he can wear with a mic and everything and have him wear it to events he goes to.

Hell, he could even wear it to the grocery store/Goodwill. I bet all of it would be funny as hell. Imagine having a video of that Derek Anthony thing? Or a video of Vince hitting on a woman? We could sell the DVDs and get rich.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »
On the contrary, I think that someone or some people should get together and get Vince a camera he can wear with a mic and everything and have him wear it to events he goes to.

Hell, he could even wear it to the grocery store/Goodwill. I bet all of it would be funny as hell. Imagine having a video of that Derek Anthony thing? Or a video of Vince hitting on a woman? We could sell the DVDs and get rich.

See, you and I think very much alike. 

'Bumfights' and 'Queen of da Hood' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=TFMELOLZHXQ) taught me that people will buy anything.

The Master

• Getbig V
Isnt Ed a lawyer? Im sure he's got his bases covered.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Isnt Ed a lawyer? Im sure he's got his bases covered.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure Ed wouldn't be outwitted by Vince.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2007, 02:42:32 PM »
See, you and I think very much alike. 

'Bumfights' and 'Queen of da Hood' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=TFMELOLZHXQ) taught me that people will buy anything.

LOL  ;D If you ever get up to making "The Vince Goodrum Show" I will be expecting royalties :P (I'll even contribute funding if the prices aren't out of my range).

mass 04

• Getbig V
No more joke interviews Ed or you'll get e mails from the WWE about the ultimate worrier and john seena  ::)

Jizzacked

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 02:53:04 PM »
lmao @ that video  :D

getting your ass kicked by some fat bitch, or beating on a fat bitch... you are still a girl either way.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 04:19:41 PM »

The reason I did it was because of his continued emails to me calling me a #### and a porch monkey.  I felt it was well deserved.  As far as him spitting, that was the only thing he could do when he realized that I'm not intimated or scared of him at all.  I ridiculed his lifestyle on MD TV and told him to bring the shit and when he got up in my face and started screaming at me, I simply started laughing at him. 

Dude, you're a worthless f-ing rat. Go kill yourself.
a

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!!
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2007, 04:40:18 PM »

Yes, I did notice that his real name was spelled wrong.  But its not a fake and its no longer my business or concern...... ;D
niether is working out are dieting
b

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
No more joke interviews Ed or you'll get e mails from the WWE about the ultimate worrier and john seena  ::)
Too late! Here it is:

Dear Speshell Ed:

The WWO has receeved a kumplaint about yor spufe inteview wif Terry Bothea. Pleece remoov it at wunce or wee will bee forst to fyle soot agaist yoo. Our repruhzenttttive Vince Goodrum CSN PhD has indikated that this madder can bee settteld by sending too bunches of bannannas to CaliburFatness at 3 Van Bye the Rivur, Mownt Holli, NC 2812.

Yors Twooly,

Vinze MacMann
WBF Preziendnent

Any suggestions?? I'm freaking out here!!

BigNationRadio.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »
Too late! Here it is:

Dear Speshell Ed:

The WWO has receeved a kumplaint about yor spufe inteview wif Terry Bothea. Pleece remoov it at wunce or wee will bee forst to fyle soot agaist yoo. Our repruhzenttttive Vince Goodrum CSN PhD has indikated that this madder can bee settteld by sending too bunches of bannannas to CaliburFatness at 3 Van Bye the Rivur, Mownt Holli, NC 2812.

Yors Twooly,

Vinze MacMann
WBF Preziendnent

Any suggestions?? I'm freaking out here!!

Just offer Vince a job at the cotton farm.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2007, 05:21:29 PM »

Just offer Vince a job at the cotton farm.

bullshit, Vince isn't smart enough to pick cotton.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

We are responding to your inquiry upon the advertising and interview of Hulk Hogan on 11/26/07.  We have not licensed or commissioned the use of the Hulk Hogan trademark to any radio internet show and after listening to the file that you sent us, we are certain that the person speaking was not Terry Bothea at all.  We are sorry that you were defrauded and we assure you that there will be immediate and appropriate action against the individuals responsible for this hoax.  If you have any further questions or additional information regarding this matter, please let us know as soon as possible.  Thanks again for your loyal support in the WWE

WTF..................... .....How many times must you make a complete ASS out of yourself????

Keep posting, this place needs an illiterate jackass like you to entertain the masses................LO L

The Master

• Getbig V
WTF..........................How many times must you make a complete ASS out of yourself????

Keep posting, this place needs an illiterate jackass like you to entertain the masses................LO L

Debusseys inside contacts at the cotton farm can get you a job there as well.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
Debusseys inside contacts at the cotton farm can get you a job there as well.

LMAO..................yo u think that was funny??????ehh Dumb Fvckk

ASSCLOWN................ ....

The Master

• Getbig V

LMAO..................yo u think that was funny??????ehh Dumb Fvckk

ASSCLOWN................ ....

Do you want the job or not? It will pay well, and the slave owner will not whip you unless needed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 06:54:42 PM »
WTF..........................How many times must you make a complete ASS out of yourself????

Considering that Hogan owns his own rights to Hulk Hogan, not the WWE, I'd have to say that Goodrum has owned himself in his instance.

Vince G... Hulk owns his own name and likeness... no one else bud.

He bought the rights to "Hulk Hogan" from Marvel comics a few years ago.