Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 14411 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
This thread confuses me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »
This thread confuses me.

Point being, GenX is not up to par right now...several orders all over the place have either not been sent or seized...GenX is not responding to emails about any of this either. So in short, love him or hate him, GH15 is correct...stay away.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 10:20:28 AM »
You see the reason I don't go to the Steroid board is because I don't want to deal with that crap, I hate the whole Steroid part attached to bodybuilding.
Now if you would write your Steroid (or pms answered as you call them) threats in the steroids Board I would have no issues with you what so ever.

Ps: You made to many spelling mistakes this time.

So much wrong with this statement...so delusional, so naive.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up Arnold.  I was just about to order something from them and thankfully I didn't.  Now off the lovely task of finding somewhere else, cheers.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »
keep off gh15's back,,,  most of what he says is pretty sound info, i always make an effort to read owt he writes

bigmac77

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 10:46:29 AM »
Thanks for the advices GH, don't worry about the internet heros on here. We in the know, know you speak the truth, keep it coming.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
You see the reason I don't go to the Steroid board is because I don't want to deal with that crap, . I hate the whole Steroid part attached to bodybuilding.
Now, if you would write your Steroid (or pms answered as you call them) threats in the steroids Board I would have no issues with you what so ever.

Ps: You made to too many spelling mistakes this time.

Fixed

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
You see the reason I don't go to the Steroid board, is because I don't want to deal with that crap. I hate the whole Steroid part attached to bodybuilding.
Now if you would write your Steroid (or pms answered as you call them) threats threads in the steroids Board I would have no issues with you what so ever.

Ps: You made too many spelling mistakes this time.

Fixed again.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 11:55:21 AM »
GH15 is in the know.

He speaks the truth on this one.

Not sure about the Sustaplex being underdosed because i know alot of guys who love the stuff, but that doesn't mean it's not underdosed.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 11:08:08 AM »
Hmmm, I was just told by several very reliable sources that genxxxl is fine, they are experiencing delays due to holiday shipping and that gh15 is writing this because he's a possible competitor to genxxl and is trying to instill doubt.

Hooray for confusion.

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
Personally I homebrew all my crazy aas mixes so I have no stake in this arguement.. however a close friend of mine ordered from genxxl last year and not only was his shipment late (which is excusable.. i mean c'mon shit happens), but after getting 10 weeks deep into a test and tren enathate cycle he just wasn't growing like he should have (his eating and work out routine were spot on)... so we had a good friend of ours (who shall remain nameless) do some testing for him and it turns out the dose he was getting from the test was almost 1/2 of what it was labeled as and the tren contained nothing what so ever.. just oil.... so word to the wise... avoid genxxl.

-m

Your so full of fucking shit! They have been around way to long to be selling bunk gear. They have tons of repeat customers, so go sell your BS somewhere else retard! Put up the lab results or shut the FUCK UP. Your just as bad as a scammer piece of shit. Yes Im having a melt down cause liars piss me off. Also there are a lot of guys carrying the new brand and people are not claiming bunk gear. If your buddy was using British Dragon and it was bunk he didn't get it from Gen.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 11:42:28 AM »
Yea, I don't believe the under dose comment for a minute.  I know many people who've ordered from them and have never ran into any problems with potency whatsoever.  If they had been doing that shit, like 4thad said, they would have been out of business a long time ago.

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
Also how could you bitch about shipping and TA, when your dealing strictly international?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 01:34:49 PM »
Will admitt it does sound like BS to me.  They may be behind cause of the recent busts in the US have more people going to them.  15 and other possible competitors of XL do sound like they are trying to discredit them for some reason.  15 even sounds angry and you always know that means underlying causes.  Any gear I ever got from them was good quality.

4thAD

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »
whoooaaa chill homes, I could care less what you think personally, if you're satisfied with them.. then keep using them, its that simple, but dont fly off the handle and call me a liar.. i was simply trying to inform people of my friends experience with them... and you'll shut your mouth the next time your talkin to me

Yeah I am talking to you! Post up or shut the fuck up! Its always my friend this my friend that. You know how many guys use axio tren? Who complains? Your so called friend. How convenient. Nothing to add to the conversation so you start spreading second hand info.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »
genx is hit and miss. 2 years ago they were the shit.4-6 day TA overseas reg mail. things change,packaging changes, shipping locations change all of these things can cause delays. I dont use anymore or order anymore . but my last order one part of it was seized and the other part I did get was packaged horribly. just does not seem like they give a shit about their customers like they used to. I would never use them again honestly. they did reship the seized pack but just the packaging on the recived one was so ugly I could never recommend this place again! as far as fake gear goes I think they have sold some fake gear knowingly thats a diffrent question..

4thAD

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. I'm entitled to mine. Now stop being an internet tough guy and go benoit yourself.

Well I guess I was right, you had no facts just opinions. You slam a source and call them scammers over an opinion.  ???

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:40 PM »
Thank God for HRT clinics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2007, 01:50:15 PM »
Well I guess I was right, you had no facts just opinions. You slam a source and call them scammers over an opinion.  ???

Wow, you defend GenX pretty strongly.  You a rep by chance?

4thAD

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2007, 09:56:00 AM »
Wow, you defend GenX pretty strongly.  You a rep by chance?

No not a rep by any means. They went through some probs and they fixed them. It just pisses me off when someone slams a good source, and has absolutely nothing to back it up. There are a couple of guys carrying the exact same gear, and there have been no claims what-so-ever of fake tren. Its pure bull shit and just something he used to feel important and add to a thread he knows nothing about!

FUZO

• Getbig I
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2007, 02:21:16 PM »
I was referring to your own. I personally dont have the time to dig up lab report from over a year ago that my friend may or may not still have, just because some little internet douche wants to be a keyboard cowboy. Now go do some squat thrusts w/ your spotter/life-partner.

guaranteed you wouldnt talk tough in person. i would choke slam your mother for producing such retarded offspring. You sure you're not autistic?

WHO'S THE KEY BOARD COWBOY NOW BY SLAMMING SOMEONE ELSE.IT AMAZES WHY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WANT TO BEAT THIS OR BEAT THAT WHEN THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. SO YOU TAKE YOUR KEYBOARD TO VENT. SEEMS YOUR KEY BOARD IS MIGHTIER THEN YOUR SWORD.

AND NOW GENXXL. NO ONE HAS ANY REPORTS ON FAKE OR LOW DOSE GEAR FROM GEN OR AXIO. PROVE IT YOU CANT. NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO STARTED THIS AND NOW IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.AXIO GEAR IS DOSED RIGHT . AND AS FOR SHIPPING WHEN ANYTHING COMES INT YOU TAKE THE RISK.AND I ALSO READ OTHER PEOPLE CARRY AXIO AND NOT ONE BEEF BACK TO THE SOURCE.  HMMM.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:10 PM »
Sooooooooooooooooooooo.. .

who wants to provide some proof? anyone?

if not...case closed.

Always order at your own risk.

End of story.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2007, 06:05:13 PM »
guaranteed you wouldnt talk tough in person. i would choke slam your mother for producing such retarded offspring. You sure you're not autistic?

Easy there big guy.  Internet threats are silly.

4thAD

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2007, 06:41:43 PM »

Hey man dont be mad cause I called you out and you cant back up shit. And also lets get off moms, cause I just got off yours! LMAO

whats up FUZO?

FUZO

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 07:04:22 PM »
howdy 4th