Author Topic: You + "it" = "hit it"?  (Read 7719 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: You + "it" = "hit it"?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:31:35 PM »
You sure you want to go here? U aren't a schmoe are you? You ever PM a certain someone asking for naked pictures of Ripitup? ;) Maybe you have never seen a naked woman irl before?

hahahahaha ok 'Danielson'  ;D You mean the PM I sent you saying, post the pictures of her she didn't want posting since you've 'fallen out'

Anyone who blows their shoulder out shoulder pressing 40s usually qualifies for schmoe status. I'd watch out, though. I hope you're ready for him to spend hours upon hours making sure to check your posting history daily to reply to every thread you start. If you can handle the blatant attempts by him to lick your sack, then you're golden.

'Fear the blastwave'  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
hahaha, I make up a saying in 5 seconds to put under my avatar and you're still obsessed with it, Mo. If I knew it was going to consume your life for the better part of 2 minutes, I would have done something like that sooner.

I do get a kick out of the fact that your gimmick exists solely to follow me around. How's that shoulder doing?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »
disgusting
its comin today

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
Alex what is this? shit post some good shit. Tell  that bitch to get naked. looks good though. Hella fat ass and titties big enough to give her  some black eyes while you pound that shit.. Who doesn't love that. ;D ;D ;D

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »
Alex what is this? shit post some good shit. Tell  that bitch to get naked. looks good though. Hella fat ass and titties big enough to give her  some black eyes while you pound that shit.. Who doesn't love that. ;D ;D ;D

She's coming over T-night.  ;D

..."Ready set... action"  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 10:56:12 PM »
Post up the picture of that white girl 'big bobs' is hitting

Anytime, noc

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »
Alex she looks good - and I usually dont like Black women so that says a lot.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »
Anytime, noc

epic receding hairline in that second pic.  Is "she" on chemo?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 11:15:25 PM »
epic receding hairline in that second pic.  Is "she" on chemo?

lol I predicted flames from you, chaos and Berzerk.  One down two to go  ;D

Here you go, does this show the hairline better?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 07:27:25 AM »
lol I predicted flames from you, chaos and Berzerk.  One down two to go  ;D

Here you go, does this show the hairline better?

Still looks like a slut to me.  Like a young Tammy Faye Bakker.  Wears too much makeup.

Too bad about her syphilis.  Then again, like you claim, she must have caught it by sitting on a park bench in shorts, huh? ::)

EDIT: you can still see "her" receding hairline there, "she" is just doing a comb-over.  Nice try, though.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Too bad about her syphilis.  Then again, like you claim, she must have caught it by sitting on a park bench in shorts, huh? ::)

EDIT: you can still see "her" receding hairline there, "she" is just doing a comb-over.  Nice try, though.

Too bad you're the only person who has ever suggested her hairline is incomplete, whether in person or online, and therefore the opinion is dimissed.

Epic grasping at straws by suggesting she has "syphillis" which is impossible to tell from a pic lol.

I know I'm better than someone when I can give props for someone's physique or girl even after having a flame-exchange with them.  It's only the jealous and insecure type that lack the ability to do this and desperately try to make up any random cut to undermine pics, even when it makes no sense.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2007, 09:16:17 AM »
Too bad you're the only person who has ever suggested her hairline is incomplete, whether in person or online, and therefore the opinion is dimissed.

Epic grasping at straws by suggesting she has "syphillis" which is impossible to tell from a pic lol.

I know I'm better than someone when I can give props for someone's physique or girl even after having a flame-exchange with them.  It's only the jealous and insecure type that lack the ability to do this and desperately try to make up any random cut to undermine pics, even when it makes no sense.

MELTDOWN

You don't belong down here.  You clearly can't take the heat.  Go back up to the G&O and post your fantasies about licking the skidmarks from Nasser's soiled undies.  That shit isn't welcome down here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2007, 09:29:54 AM »
MELTDOWN

You don't belong down here.  You clearly can't take the heat.  Go back up to the G&O and post your fantasies about licking the skidmarks from Nasser's soiled undies.  That shit isn't welcome down here.

Just ask your idols Danielson and Alex23 if I "meltdown" and can't take "heat."  They've both told me otherwise in PM's. 

You losing in e-debates results in baseless conclusions that I'm melting down lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »
"big"bobsoncock is right Pandae, her hairline isn't receding.

It's running away from that face. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
Is 'she' tucking something away in this pic?

I'm guessing there's something you want to tell us..... :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 07:26:59 PM »

Figure that in with her receding hairline and what looks like an Adam's apple and I think you will have your answer :-X

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2007, 08:49:29 PM »

epic forearm bigger than upper arm and watch suspended above wrist due to excessive girth
its comin today

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2007, 09:28:09 PM »
hahaha, I didn't even scroll down past the pic and the first thing I thought was that her forehead is gigantic. Then I saw Panda say the same thing. Great minds think alike.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2007, 09:30:39 PM »
hahaha, I didn't even scroll down past the pic and the first thing I thought was that her forehead is gigantic. Then I saw Panda say the same thing. Great minds think alike.

Is it just me or does this bitch have "transsexual slut" written all over "her"?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2007, 09:41:13 PM »
tell you guys what, why dont you guys post pics of your girl (if you have one that is), and we'll post their pics on hotornot.com so that they get rated by unbiased parties as opposed to circle-jerkers on the Y-board who blindly defend each other no matter what, and we'll see what the outcome is  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »
tell you guys what, why dont you guys post pics of your girl (if you have one that is), and we'll post their pics on hotornot.com so that they get rated by unbiased parties as opposed to circle-jerkers on the Y-board who blindly defend each other no matter what, and we'll see what the outcome is  ;D

naw that's ok, I'd prefer to just sit here and call your bitch an ugly manly looking slut ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »
naw that's ok, I'd prefer to just sit here and call your bitch an ugly manly looking slut ;D

Your "preference" just announced the results of what we both know would have happened if you stepped up to the challenge.  Thanks.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »

Need more pics Alex, but still very nice, I'd be up in there 8).

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
Need more pics Alex, but still very nice, I'd be up in there 8).

Had to take some off. Got busted. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2007, 11:41:32 PM »
Had to take some off. Got busted. ;D

How did you get busted??  Don't tell me you left the getbig thread open on your computer while she was over?