Author Topic: DavidPaul  (Read 10833 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: DavidPaul
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
Gains are harder to come by after a while in the game though, no?

hahaha, dude you just admitted to being a total noob.  Nothing wrong with being a beginning weightlifter...we all were at some point...just don't run your mouth quite so much around here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2007, 02:06:29 PM »
Just to put things in perspective, this is how I looked when I started working out at 17  ;D

So I think I've come a long ways.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2007, 02:07:35 PM »
Just to put things in perspective, this is how I looked when I started working out at 17  ;D

So I think I've come a long ways.

You've definitely come a long way, but you're still one ugly fucker :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2007, 02:10:02 PM »
You've definitely come a long way, but you're still one ugly fucker :P

It's amazing how much easier it is to meet girls after working out, cutting your hair, and getting rid of the peachfuzz moustache  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2007, 04:39:26 PM »
hahaha, dude you just admitted to being a total noob.  Nothing wrong with being a beginning weightlifter...we all were at some point...just don't run your mouth quite so much around here.

I did?

By making a factual statement?

Oh.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
I did?

By making a factual statement?

Oh.

Nice try, noob.  You didn't make a "factual statement", you asked a question because you were confused.

Gains are harder to come by after a while in the game though, no?

I'll bet you'll go back and change/delete that post now, just like you did the one where you admitted to blowing out your shoulders with 40 lb DBs ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2007, 05:01:57 PM »
Then I would have to of deleted your post as well, just like 'bezerkfurys' one calling me a 'pussy' magically disappeared too  ;D

If you've never heard people making a statement then putting ,no? after it then your even more ignorant then I thought, ever spoken to a Spanish person? Ever left your own City?  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »
Then I would have to of deleted your post as well, just like 'bezerkfurys' one calling me a 'pussy' magically disappeared too  ;D

If you've never heard people making a statement then putting ,no? after it then your even more ignorant then I thought, ever spoken to a Spanish person? Ever left your own City?  ::)

backtracking meltdown

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
backtracking meltdown

Where did I back track?

Getbig 101: Claim meltdown when you have no other reply to a vicious soul destroying post.

Your almost as boring as that kid bezerkfury.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »
...just don't run your mouth quite so much around here.

hahahahaha oh brother  ::) Glass houses and all that. Anyway I show pity to those less fortunate, damn that public school!

http://spanish.about.com/cs/vocabulary/qt/noqt.htm Help yourself  8) When you go downstairs for dinner later(presuming you have more than one floor) and your mom asks you what you learnt today...  ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2007, 05:32:59 PM »
hahahahaha oh brother  ::) Glass houses and all that. Anyway I show pity to those less fortunate, damn that public school!

http://spanish.about.com/cs/vocabulary/qt/noqt.htm Help yourself  8) When you go downstairs for dinner later(presuming you have more than one floor) and your mom asks you what you learnt today...  ;D

Are you still around? You remind me of some tiny dog on the end of a chain in someones front yard. They'll yap and work themselves into a frenzy and run full speed untill they get a brutal head snap.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »

I don't know what the hell that post is supposed to mean ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:52 PM »
Are you still around? You remind me of some tiny dog on the end of a chain in someones front yard. They'll yap and work themselves into a frenzy and run full speed untill they get a brutal head snap.
There seems to be alot of those dogs on getbig ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »

LMAO, that's priceless

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »

hahaha, OWNED.

Gotta love this kid. I call him boring and lame in this thread, so what does he do? He turns around and calls me boring and lame. Brutal self-owning though. If I'm so boring and lame, why does your gimmick exist solely to swing my balls?

This kid's gimmick needs to go on the chopping block bad. I figured he would've reinvented himself after he made that thread about his shoulder and the 40 lb dbs.