Author Topic: Nasser's Ten Step program - compulsory reading  (Read 10147 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Nasser's Ten Step program - compulsory reading
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2007, 04:51:34 PM »
Here's what I think - to respect Ron's request not to make new Nasser threads we should limit those, but I say any thread that has Van Damme pictures randomly posted is fair game for us to post Nasser pics there as well.  So let's get to it!

What do you think of Camel Jockey posting that big Team Nasser crap in several threads unrelated to Team Nasser?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=188998.msg2611645#msg2611645
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=189255.msg2611640#msg2611640
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=189308.msg2611635#msg2611635

Don't you think that that brings negative attention on the Team?  Are you yet able to comprehend that much of the ire for Team Nasser is predicated on classless posting with frequency not unlike that of the gay insults on this board? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »
What do you think of Camel Jockey posting that big Team Nasser crap in several threads unrelated to Team Nasser?

Don't you think that that brings negative attention on the Team?  Are you yet able to comprehend that much of the ire for Team Nasser is predicated on classless posting with frequency not unlike that of the gay insults on this board? 

Camel Jockey fears none.  He's a warrior.  Great job CJ!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »
gotta love team nasser!!!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 05:33:32 PM »

I am just trying to spread the good name of Nasser.

Maybe I wouldn't need to visit those threads if Ron hadn't resorted to his facist tactics.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »
I am just trying to spread the good name of Nasser.

Maybe I wouldn't need to visit those threads if Ron hadn't resorted to his facist tactics.

::)

Thats a straight up lie, you guys were doing that before Ron asked you to stop.  He asked you to stop because you were doing it.

You guys have nothing when you're attacked with truth, not gay insults.  :)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
::)

Thats a straight up lie, you guys were doing that before Ron asked you to stop.  He asked you to stop because you were doing it.

You guys have nothing when you're attacked with truth, not gay insults.  :)

Its called silence before the storm, my dear friend.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »
The sad thing is that Big Bobs is 100% real about his worshipping of Nasser and his used clothing. How sad and pathetic. This guy has been in college for 7 years and the only thing he can think about is Nasser's next soiled underwear update. He posts fake pictures of chicks who are probably lesbos. His face is puffy and fat.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
The sad thing is that JediKnight is 100% real about his obsession of BigBobs and his photos hes posted with his girlfriend. How sad and pathetic. The only thing he can do is sit on Getbig and spew racial slurs and his perverted fantasies of Nasser's merchandise.
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »
The sad thing is that Big Bobs is 100% real about his worshipping of Nasser and his used clothing. How sad and pathetic. This guy has been in college for 7 years and the only thing he can think about is Nasser's next soiled underwear update. He posts fake pictures of chicks who are probably lesbos. His face is puffy and fat.

Far better then you eating off of government payments and being a pathetic piece of shit.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
Its called silence before the storm, my dear friend.

In the context you use that saying, it doesn't make any sense.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2007, 08:07:10 PM »
In the context you use that saying, it doesn't make any sense.

Excuse me but you are not thinking with your head hard enough.
Let me chew it out for you:

silence ''present time'' : few nasser threads

storm ''near future'': Is building up right now higher and higher till the teamsters get a final outburst and start 60 nasser threads in a couple of days.

Hey when did you actually buy a new shirt. Look at this, its not uncommon to add 5 lbs of muscletissue a week with this shirt. you can order it at www.hugenasserelsonbaty. com

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2007, 08:12:21 PM »

If this aussie pumpkin head would stand in front of you, he would shit in his pants. He is is in any "department" inferior to you."

Take care.

Nasser

At least he wouldn't sell them on Ebay.

Seriously, if this is Nasser I'm disappointed. He is supposed to be so intelligent yet his insults are childish and contradictory. I don't believe it's him.
O

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »

3 victims of a Nasser ownage.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »

Far better then you eating off of government payments and being a pathetic piece of shit.

True that, Jedi Knight is the type of white trailer park trash that hard-working-brown guys like Camel Jockey and I have to support through income taxes from our real jobs that get spent on food stamps and unemployment cheques for these guys.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2007, 09:51:02 PM »

At least he wouldn't sell them on Ebay.

Seriously, if this is Nasser I'm disappointed. He is supposed to be so intelligent yet his insults are childish and contradictory. I don't believe it's him.

What a loss to Nasser, "True grit" is disappointed  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »
Bump for AussiePro to read - either he hasn't seen the thread yet or he's trying to hide from the Ownage  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »
2. This little shitty something from Australia / age 21/... did not achieve anything in his life. I do guarantee you that all his ancestors are ex convicts like rapists, child molesters, murderers, narcotic dealers,...who have been shipped from the UK to Australia because this trash was unwanted in Europe. If the ancestors of this pumpkin head and mental islander would have been shipped before to the US, he would not have even been produced by incest intercourse either as he probably was. In this case his ancestors would have been already "submitted" to the death penalty here - So far, so good.

3. Also the biggest and best gym in the Southern Hemisphere is "Formula Academia" in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Not a kangaroo or koala facility in a bush pig suburb of Sydney or at Bondi Beach.
So this trash should not give out false information and brag with it. And further New South Wales has the highest concentration of gay people in the Southern Hemisphere. Also you find the highest poverty rate Down Under in New South Wales! But probably our "aussie something patient" is the richest of them. At least he can afford a computer.
Maybe we should challenge him to prove to us that he is the real owner of the computer?

i live in sydney australia. would have never thought nasser could be so ignorant and plain rude, especially using homosexualily in a derogatory (sp) manner. changed my view on him a bit, as i 'was' a member of team nasser until i read this comment.

now i dont like alot of what sydney, or even australia stands for, but that was uncalled for by nasser. thought hed have more class.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2007, 03:27:45 AM »
i live in Sydney Australia. would have never thought Nasser could be so ignorant and plain rude, especially using homosexuality in a derogatory (sp) manner. changed my view on him a bit, as i 'was' a member of team Nasser until i read this comment.
now i don't like alot of what Sydney, or even Australia stands for, but that was uncalled for by Nasser. thought hed have more class.

wow, i just read what he said. Honestly, I'm shocked. As an Aussie (who had no problem with Nasser, but with Team Nasser) I'm offended at what he said. That is directed at all Aussies, not just Aussiepro. Thought that someone as (supposedly) intelligent as Nasser would be able to come up with a better thing to say, rather than resort to childish, racist and derogatory comments.
No doubt about it...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2007, 06:23:29 AM »
wow, i just read what he said. Honestly, I'm shocked. As an Aussie (who had no problem with Nasser, but with Team Nasser) I'm offended at what he said. That is directed at all Aussies, not just Aussiepro. Thought that someone as (supposedly) intelligent as Nasser would be able to come up with a better thing to say, rather than resort to childish, racist and derogatory comments.

exactly

he is just as preujudiced and ignorant as any practitioner of racism or prejudice that he directs his vitriol at in the very same message.

add to that hypocrite and dumb as a box of hammers, as he was stupid enough to expose himself in the very same message. ::)

maybe some of the excess synthol he injects into his body seeped into his brain? :-X

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2007, 07:09:09 AM »
exactly

he is just as preujudiced and ignorant as any practitioner of racism or prejudice that he directs his vitriol at in the very same message.

add to that hypocrite and dumb as a box of hammers, as he was stupid enough to expose himself in the very same message. ::)

maybe some of the excess synthol he injects into his body seeped into his brain? :-X

It is true that UK got rid off the scum, thus exporting them to australia. Thats a fact and it hurts i know. But nasser isnt saying all australians are bad folks.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2007, 07:18:06 AM »
Hi Team and fellow getbiggers,

Nasser's latest.

Ten step program:

Our lecture today addresses "education versus pumpkins".

David

Begin

Hello Bob,

I will seperately send you another email later in regard to ...
As you do know, I do what I say.

You did and are doing a fantastic PR job on getbig.
BUT I like to tell you something, so please listen up.
You are making some mistakes if I am allowed to correct you:

Subject matter " Education versus pumpkins ",

-   " 10 STEP PROGRAM " :

1. These people who are calling you an "Arab", they are so dumb and just assume that you are an Arab because you are explaining them things about me. And so they do assume then again that you "must" be Arabic which you are NOT. It is like saying El Mariachi or Camel Jockey, or...is an Arab. Also, I bet you that they do not know the definition of an "Arab". The definition of being"arabic" is for Egyptians (as my father is) incorrect on the basis of genealogy. Also the Muslim World is geographically far larger and more diverse than one might imagine. These "un-educated" masses do probably do not even know that most Muslims are Asians like Indonesians,...which you are not either. So let them continue using the word Arab, which I do not see in any way as an insult. Actually it shows to me how deep his/their fear must be.
And if you were an Arab - so what?

2. This little shitty something from Australia / age 21/... did not achieve anything in his life. I do guarantee you that all his ancestors are ex convicts like rapists, child molesters, murderers, narcotic dealers,...who have been shipped from the UK to Australia because this trash was unwanted in Europe. If the ancestors of this pumpkin head and mental islander would have been shipped before to the US, he would not have even been produced by incest intercourse either as he probably was. In this case his ancestors would have been already "submitted" to the death penalty here - So far, so good.

3. Also the biggest and best gym in the Southern Hemisphere is "Formula Academia" in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Not a kangaroo or koala facility in a bush pig suburb of Sydney or at Bondi Beach.
So this trash should not give out false information and brag with it. And further New South Wales has the highest concentration of gay people in the Southern Hemisphere. Also you find the highest poverty rate Down Under in New South Wales! But probably our "aussie something patient" is the richest of them. At least he can afford a computer.
Maybe we should challenge him to prove to us that he is the real owner of the computer?

4. You Bob, have not to prove anything or something to people who do not have a minimum of substantial education. Also it is wrong to say "education = good; it has to be said like: "education is fantastic". And by the way Bob, education can't be taken - ever - away from you or from anyone else who has education. You have not to show your degrees on line and try to make them understand. What can a pumpkin head or a pig brain do with it? Niente!

5. Assuming that you or other members of the glorious NASSER TEAM are gay is irrelevant. Also bashing gay people is like bashing other minorities like Blacks, Mexicans and Jews..., Russians, Arabs, Samoans, Philippinos, Chinese,...or whoever. Maybe the aussie shit is an anti - semite, - Ron Avidan should take a closer look?!!
Ron Avidan should be man enough and stand up and ban such racistic low lives. This specific aussie trash child should pray hard to God that he does not end up in jail. Then they will find out how "big" his "mouth" is for "insertions" and how much he will be used by "gay people" - until he will be passed around and being so used up that he will take a rope to hang himself.

6. These jealous nobodies and no brainers should recognize your degrees and not continue "questioning" your superiority and mental hegemony, otherwise they are questioning everything which is Canadian and is educational in general.
The only thing they do prove is that they do not themselves have an education. No school education and obviously also no home training. Who knows if they even do know who their daddy is?

7. What will these pumpkin heads do if they reproduce one day, hopefully not with their own sister or mother - and a gay son or a gay daughter will be the end product? Will they send "it" then to the euthanasia program? Or will they commit suicide because of their embarrassment?

8. And now Bob, you do not have either to show them your car pictures / house picture /...And again in your case Bob, it is not like that you have to prove that you are employed which you are or that you got this or that from daddy, mommy or from a woman which you are exploiting.You are self made. And you are working your ass off, either as an accountant (who obviously can afford "some" things) as you are and as a drug free bodybuilder. [NOW probably one of these pumpkin heads will say, that you do not have a house, cars, a girl friend which is very pretty,...they will just come up with something "really intelligent" and "new" and say that you are a fag and got it from one of ' their ' gay lovers,.."]

9. The very sad rest of this pumpkin group - some of them do speak German as I can see - is only capable of speaking one language - in contrast to you! But the German speaking group is on the same mental and physical level. Probably also pure pencil necks. Also people who bring the "gay/homosexual" subject constantly up, do have in most cases insecurities within themselves. I can also only assume and start believing more and more that they do have a hidden sexual agenda. They should be at least be fair to themselves and "open up ".

10 A . in German for the German speaking getbiggers : "Sagt mal, Ihr dummen Hilfsarbeiter, Toilettenputzer, Taugenichtse und Knackis - schaemt Ihr Euch eigentlich nicht wie dumme Saeue so 'ne Scheisse herzuquatschen ? Ich hab immer gedacht, dass aus Deutschland/Oesterreich und auch aus der Schweiz mehr geistige Substanz herkommt. Man muss sich ja schon fuer Euch schaemen wie einfaeltig und primitiv Ihr Euch ja verhaelt. Seit Ihr Typen von "Drueben" - aus Bautzen oder was ? Oder habt Ihr es gerade noch so geschafft Stammheim aus dem Weg zu gehen ?
Hoert endlich auf Euch wie Abschaum zu verhalten. Gott sei Dank haben die meisten Deutschsprachigen Besseres anzubieten als das was Ihr ALLE alltagtaeglich fuer Mistkake erfindet und daherlabert. Nehmt ein bisschen Abstand vom Board und widmet mehr Zeit und Energy Positives zu Denken und Richtiges zu tun, wie zB. Euch zu bilden und konsequent ins Studio zu gehen. Der Kerl Bob ist echt ein Supertyp. Er ist kein Kaputter und ist auch nicht schwul or sonstwas. Er wuerde sogar fuer Euch durchs Feuer gehen wenn Ihr nur mal normal waert. Sich hinter dem Komputer zu verstecken und altklug zu spielen ist ueberhaupt kein Verdienst, es ist eher das Gegenteil, naemlich ein Armutszeugnis. Besinnt Euch. Und wenn Ihr mich nicht ausstehen koennt, dann braucht Ihr trotzdem nicht unter die Guertellinie zu gehen. Seid Maenner und keine Waschweiber und kindlichen Clowns. Und denkt mal nach was Ich Euch hiermit gesagt habe und dass Ihr nicht wieder in dieselben Fusstapfen tretet wie so viele hirnverbrannte Tiefflieger hier.

10 B. Further you should not argue with people who are low IQed, who are nameless and faceless. If this aussie pumpkin head would stand in front of you, he would shit in his pants. He is is in any "department" inferior to you."

Take care.

Nasser

End

Error in #4: Education can not be taken from you by others (unless they beat you into a vegetable), but since the mind normally forgets, most people can not remember 10% of their education after a few years. Thus, education is from this point of view automatically taken away from you by the brains normal behaviour, unless one keeps up the learning and refreshing the information after school's out.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2007, 07:59:09 AM »
What a loss to Nasser, "True grit" is disappointed  ::)

Well why did he sit down for two hours concocting a racist and homophobic pile of crap to be posted by his cyber-slave on getbig then?

I doubt it's him anyway. The spelling and grammar is too poor for a guy who is fluent in as many languages as him.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2007, 08:50:59 AM »

I believe his remarks were directed at aussiepro. And besides that, there is some fact to what he said about Australia. You don't like it, then that's too bad. I mean people like me are insulted daily, but take no real offense. On the other hand Nasser makes some factual comments about your country and you're all pissy.. hahaha Grow some balls.

Also, I don't understand how Jediknight can continue to use racial slurs and face no punishment. Mean while, members of Team Nasser have been threatened with timeouts. I don't give a shit about what Jedi says honestly, but I'd like to continue to make posts about Nasser in unrelated topics without facing a ban.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2007, 09:01:13 AM »
I used to actually quite like Nasser but the more 'team Nasser' post , the  more I start to dislike him. I'd think about getting a new cheerleading team Mr Sonbaty.
O

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »

It is true that UK got rid off the scum, thus exporting them to australia. Thats a fact and it hurts i know. But nasser isnt saying all australians are bad folks.

i doubt that this actually hurts any Australians, seeing that this had occurred over 200 years ago.

nasser has made a broad and prejudiced comment against Australians in general, that any Australian could and should take offence to.

i know he wouldn't say it publically because he is also a coward to add to the aforementioned. ask Flex Wheeler about nasser's backstabbing comments about pro bbers and then melting down and kissing ass when confronted on it?

i guess it's what you'd expect from a man as big as a house but as weak as a kitten.