Author Topic: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...  (Read 30335 times)

Stavios

He asked you for insulin and a syringe and you were worried? OK... carry on soldier.

PS. You might want to edit your original post and remove the words "insulin" and "syringe." The DEA may be watching this website.

why
they are both legal

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
didn't robby serve his country in vietnam?

not that his country showed any appreciation or thanks to him or any other black person that served.

still black people merrily march off to iraq to defend the george bush and sons corporation good ol' usa from the threat of nasty insults by the disposed dictator being wiped out along with every other country in the world from a fearsome iraqi nuclear attack!!!! :o

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Robby has always been dumb. If you watch pumping iron you will see Lou posing with a Cheetah. That animal was brough in by Ben Weider so that he could film some bestiality scenes with the bodybuilders. Most bodybuilders were too smart to get involved but guess who was dumb enough to agree to it? Yes Robby was. In the pumping iron 25th anniversary extra scenes you see Robby performing a squirming drug induced dance at the after show party and I can tell you now that his squirming moves were caused by his buttocks being sore after the Cheetah scratched them while mounting him. 
HAHAHA More stories like this please JT, spill the beans on the sick twisted world of the jew bros weider ltd

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
When a "sixth grader" finds you the least intelligent  ,then something is  fuck*ng wrong with you!!

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sixth graders are not asked for an opinion.

Moosejay, why do you start a thread like this? Do you have a problem?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
He isn't called "Robbery Robinson" for nothing, bros.  :o
He's got stickier fingers than one of those super-adhesive mouse traps.

He's also like that dude in Dick Tracy - Mumbles .... can't understand a damn thing he says.

I totally believe the first dude's story.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
didn't robby serve his country in vietnam?

not that his country showed any appreciation or thanks to him or any other black person that served.

still black people merrily march off to iraq to defend the george bush and sons corporation good ol' usa from the threat of nasty insults by the disposed dictator being wiped out along with every other country in the world from a fearsome iraqi nuclear attack!!!! :o

::)

Actually, this country didn't show much appreciation  to anyone who served in Vietnam, regardless of their color.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
::)

Actually, this country didn't show much appreciation  to anyone who served in Vietnam, regardless of their color.

well that also backs my point.

that being that the whole 'national pride' thing is a trap for fools.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
YOU BASTARDS!!!!!! I'm Robby's internet police chief, now take down all those God Dam photos of him before I report on all of yous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knives

• Getbig III
I've been on Robby's forum too when he used to have it.  Anyone could post on it and Robby would personally answer each question.  He was anti-drug and didn't advocate that anyone use them.  Whether he still uses or not, I don't know, but he seemed like a very nice, intelligent person who enjoyed helping people online.  The stories posted here don't add up to how he acted on that forum.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
I've been on Robby's forum too when he used to have it.  Anyone could post on it and Robby would personally answer each question.  He was anti-drug and didn't advocate that anyone use them.  Whether he still uses or not, I don't know, but he seemed like a very nice, intelligent person who enjoyed helping people online.  The stories posted here don't add up to how he acted on that forum.

Maybe his pre-paid lawyers were answering the questions?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Seriously, that first story makes very little sense?

You stopped at a rest stop and before you unlocked the door you told him you going to leave him at the airport if he was late, so he went running through the airport?

Ignoring the blatant jump in time, that story has nothing, nothing of interest.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby Robison is a piece of shit,  if he's your idol do yourself a favor and try not to EVER meet him in person.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I've been on Robby's forum too when he used to have it.  Anyone could post on it and Robby would personally answer each question.  He was anti-drug and didn't advocate that anyone use them.   Whether he still uses or not, I don't know, but he seemed like a very nice, intelligent person who enjoyed helping people online.  The stories posted here don't add up to how he acted on that forum.

that right there should have exposed his lack of credibility to you.

Knives

• Getbig III
Maybe his pre-paid lawyers were answering the questions?
Yeah, it's definitely a possibility that he wasn't answering them

that right there should have exposed his lack of credibility to you.

True, but there's the safety factor.  If he did advocate the use of steroids he could find himself in an unfavorable legal situation.  He could still have given advice on the non-drug aspects of bodybuilding.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Yeah, it's definitely a possibility that he wasn't answering them

True, but there's the safety factor.  If he did advocate the use of steroids he could find himself in an unfavorable legal situation.  He could still have given advice on the non-drug aspects of bodybuilding.

true, but asserting an anti-drug stance is hypocritical and disingenuous. he should have just stfu about drugs altogether like most do in pro sports. when athletes take the anti - drugs stance and i know they've taken drugs i turn off them from that point. not talking about it i can tolerate, to actually...well, you know the rest...

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Marion Jones should have denied Drug Use to her death Bed,I wonder what straw broke the camels back.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Marion Jones should have denied Drug Use to her death Bed,I wonder what straw broke the camels back.

i must say, i wondered that too. maybe they had some explosive evidence on her and she copped a plea? maybe she found jeessusss. you have to have found jesus for a while before you can start bullshittin, takin drugs and killin people. once you've past novice stage you can lie, cheat steal, take drugs, jihad some country's ass and fry some crips with an uzi.

don't even try to tell me flo jo didn't do more shit than her. >:(

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
i must say, i wondered that too. maybe they had some explosive evidence on her and she copped a plea? maybe she found jeessusss. you have to have found jesus for a while before you can start bullshittin, takin drugs and killin people. once you've past novice stage you can lie, cheat steal, take drugs, jihad some country's ass and fry some crips with an uzi.

don't even try to tell me flo jo didn't do more shit than her. >:(

Flo jo was becoming masculine from the shit she took,Thats why she would wear heavy makeup and her long fingenails all painted to become as femenine as she could i bet Ben Johson took less shit than her.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
poor ben. he really was the scapegoat from the 'growing steroid epidemic'. ::)

history will recognise everything the eatern bloc countries achieved in athletic and sporting accomplishments. hell, the world record books recognise wwf wrestling world championships ;D but ben gets the shaft... :-\

if ben was competing for usa and carl lewis canada none of that ever would have happened or lewis would have been left holding the bag. goo ol' canada, they fall for the 3 card trick every time.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
poor ben. he really was the scapegoat from the 'growing steroid epidemic'. ::)

history will recognise everything the eatern bloc countries achieved in athletic and sporting accomplishments. hell, the world record books recognise wwf wrestling world championships ;D but ben gets the shaft... :-\

if ben was competing for usa and carl lewis canada none of that ever would have happened or lewis would have been left holding the bag. goo ol' canada, they fall for the 3 card trick every time.
The funny thing in an interview with Ben Johnson he said he was only taking 1 tablet of Stanazol a day 5mg.Many will call bullshit im skeptical but what if it was true.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
[/b]

had a physique that was easily top 3 of all time'? wow you're stupid.

he's in great shape at 60, competed as a top flight pro bber from the 70s right up to the 90s but you don't think he ever took insulin or 'much of anythig else'?
Yup, top 3 in history - EASY and because he could compete for so long PROVES he didn't fill himself with Insulin and other crap. Check his stomach vacuum too, not possible on high amounts of insulin and steroids ....

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Homeboy hasn't put down that joint since the scene in Pumping Iron.

Knives

• Getbig III

I heard that she got cornered by Balco and that she had to admit it or else they would have exposed her

true, but asserting an anti-drug stance is hypocritical and disingenuous. he should have just stfu about drugs altogether like most do in pro sports. when athletes take the anti - drugs stance and i know they've taken drugs i turn off them from that point. not talking about it i can tolerate, to actually...well, you know the rest...

Yeah, but I still think the safety issue comes into play.  Look at anything Arnold has written about bodybuilding recently.  He is saying stuff about how drugs are not the answer and he wants to put drug testing into bodybuilding.  It's hypocritical, but it's what the general public wants to hear.