Author Topic: Wierd shot of ZANE.  (Read 3591 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Wierd shot of ZANE.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 09:26:41 PM »
Yet you talk like you're better.....I already admitted I wasn't as good as I could or should have been and I ALREADY said I deserved what I got and after almost 20 years, I was happy with that, but you being the probable 16 year old you are.....don't get it!!

Did i say im better than you (talking about bodybuilding or related) anywhere? Please use the search function and show me.
Im just saying you come here and hate on people like milos, yet you failed in the past and 20 years after, so, what have you done with your life? How about you pick a pro or someone at your same "level" and challenge him instead of wasting your time with this little failure called benz?

Maybe, JOELOCO, you are done.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »
Either this is photo shopped or FZ had a longer neck that Saddam Hussein

The noob makes a funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »
nice hair

joelocal

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
Did i say im better than you (talking about bodybuilding or related) anywhere? Please use the search function and show me.
Im just saying you come here and hate on people like milos, yet you failed in the past and 20 years after, so, what have you done with your life? How about you pick a pro or someone at your same "level" and challenge him instead of wasting your time with this little failure called benz?

Maybe, JOELOCO, you are done.

1. Never hated on Milos, we have disagreements in philosophy. Just because I didn't come in the way I should have doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

2. I don't expect you to understand that after almost 20 years of not dieting down for a show that I would come in at my best.....although the people on here that saw me 3 weeks before the show might say i was damn close. I said and conceeded that it would take me 2-3 shows to come in the way I want.

3. No, I'm never done!!
3. What have I done with my life? You're joking right? Are you talking monetary or bodybuilding?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 09:46:41 PM »
1. Never hated on Milos, we have disagreements in philosophy. Just because I didn't come in the way I should have doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

2. I don't expect you to understand that after almost 20 years of not dieting down for a show that I would come in at my best.....although the people on here that saw me 3 weeks before the show might say i was damn close. I said and conceeded that it would take me 2-3 shows to come in the way I want.

3. No, I'm never done!!
3. What have I done with my life? You're joking right? Are you talking monetary or bodybuilding?

Sexually

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 04:15:14 AM »
Whats so special about his physique? a swimmer body thats it. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 04:51:00 AM »
he always looked better with more bodyfat, ripped he looks like a tiny tit.