Author Topic: NOW that's a MAN!  (Read 14526 times)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: NOW that's a MAN!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 07:05:27 PM »
Both you #### are proven to be homosexual on 4 levels. I clicked the title just to verify the resident fruits. Looks like I was right.

Aren't you the guy who was earlier talking about what kind of ass his father has? :-X

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
Aren't you the guy who was earlier talking about what kind of ass his father has? :-X

I said a girls ass was as flat as my fathers. That's gay yeah... More gay then agreeing what a real "man" is. Finnpilot it's good to see you're as stupid and slow as ever.
$

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 07:10:25 PM »
I said a girls ass was as flat as my fathers. That's gay yeah... More gay then agreeing what a real "man" is. Finnpilot it's good to see you're as stupid and slow as ever.

Show me the post where i agreed that Chabal is a real man? And yes, you obviously are gay, i've never heard a straight "guy" talking about his father's ass before, i don't think you're making an exception :)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »

how do you know how flat your dad's ass is?

Troubling Indeed.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 07:12:24 PM »
Show me the post where i agreed that Chabal is a real man? And yes, you obviously are gay, i've never heard a straight "guy" talking about his father's ass before, i don't think you're making an exception :)

I've never seen a guy so desperate to talk to another member that he keeps quoting him about his fathers ass. Homo ass europeon
$

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 07:13:54 PM »
I've never seen a guy so desperate to talk to another member that he keeps quoting him about his fathers ass. Homo ass europeon

meltdown

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 07:14:47 PM »
meltdown

coming from the guy who cried for 2 pages when I made fun of your shit hole country. Stop imitating other members and be original for once.
$

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »
coming from the guy who cried for 2 pages when I made fun of your shit hole country. Stop imitating other members and be original for once.

hahahaha, original like you? Yeah i guess it's original talking about one's father's ass ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »
hahahaha, original like you? Yeah i guess it's original talking about one's father's ass ::)

"hahahahaha" there you go again. Keep trying. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something eventually.
$

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 07:22:56 PM »
"hahahahaha" there you go again. Keep trying. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something eventually.

Oh i'm sorry, i have to find that getbig rule-book again and see who invented "haha" and which members are allowed to type it.
BTW, how does it feel being a descendant of europeans?

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 07:23:53 PM »

god damn... that is a beautiful woman. 

You better watch out, as you can see from that pic this is "a gay thread" ::)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 07:23:53 PM »

god damn... that is a beautiful woman. 

See James, thats what i like about you, you see through all the "you gay, no you are" shit and get to what's really important!

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »
See James, thats what i like about you, you see through all the "you gay, no you are" shit and get to what's really important!

:P

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 07:31:21 PM »
nice Finn! thanks bro..... oh, i forgot .....YOURE GAY!

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »
nice Finn! thanks bro..... oh, i forgot .....YOURE GAY!

Yeah that's what i just found out :D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2007, 07:40:07 PM »
she's the only thing that caught my eye...

OK dude, you're a newbie and with my 125 posts so am i. but this is what i gather from GB so far. No matter how remotely connected to BB each threat is, it immediately devolves into 2 or more assclowns exchanging "you're gays" followed by a "meltdown" and at least 46 "epics" "monsters" or "brutals" 

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2007, 07:42:10 PM »
OK dude, you're a newbie and with my 125 posts so am i. but this is what i gather from GB so far. No matter how remotely connected to BB each threat is, it immediately devolves into 2 or more assclowns exchanging "you're gays" followed by a "meltdown" and at least 46 "epics" "monsters" or "brutals" 

You're a quick learner :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2007, 07:52:43 PM »

AT this point you have to press the suicide button and with that delete you account and simultaneously open a new on on either
bb.com or MD board.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2007, 08:04:33 PM »
whats up with his tear drops??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
AT this point you have to press the suicide button and with that delete you account and simultaneously open a new on on either
bb.com or MD board.

Ha...good looking out Stark, will do. BTW you look shredded in your avatar :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
Ha...good looking out Stark, will do. BTW you look shredded in your avatar :)

:P

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
if i may go off on a rant here: ill make it short b/c if you guys are like me, you have no attention span:

Presumably we're all in the same boat here = regular guys who like to lift, eat well and look big, so why all the hate on the board? i understand if you're trying to psych an opponent, get in his head and call him a pussy. but come on, how many of us compete? why no love kids, cant we all just get along?

OK, fuck that, you're all pussys, i challenge all you to a cage fight!!!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »
if i may go off on a rant here: ill make it short b/c if you guys are like me, you have no attention span:

Presumably we're all in the same boat here = regular guys who like to lift, eat well and look big, so why all the hate on the board? i understand if you're trying to psych an opponent, get in his head and call him a pussy. but come on, how many of us compete? why no love kids, cant we all just get along?

And most of us will accept but the fight will never happen  :P :P

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 08:37:22 PM »
OK Stark, again youre making too much sense for GB maybe YOU need to go to BB.com

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »

I think for some guys the purpose of being on this board is solely to come release their everyday anger by annoying and bashing everyone. For example, i think "BroadStreetBruiser" probably hasn't made a single meaningful post here, he just likes to act as he's constantly having his period and tries to annoy everyone, and it probably makes him feel a bit better. And of course someone always replies to his meaningless posts, and today i did so too :)