Author Topic: Jay Cutler Training Chest (pics included)  (Read 7480 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Jay Cutler Training Chest (pics included)
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »
nasser looks strong here

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 08:27:37 PM »
It's already 10 years past 97 and many people still remember Nasser as the uncrowned Mr. Olympia, so that wont change, whereas Jay will be remembered as someone who unfairly won a few titles.

Aussiepro did you read Nasser's message to you in the "Nasser's 10 Step Program" thread?  Might be on page 2 or 3 now.

This year was ify no doubt, but a few titles unfairly? He smoked Coleman last year. Give the man his due. Also, in response to all the negativism about his "lack of strength", who gives a shit how much he can lift? It's about what you look like, not about what you put up. In this game it's better to look like you can put up 600 than actually be able to do it.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »
yeah i mean Nasser only won the Arnold Classic, the NOC and finished 2nd at the Olympia, what a failure. ::)
Oh..Now you're riding the cock? What does he get for winning those bullshit contests? The only contest that matters is the O .. 2nd place is the first place loser...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
Nasser was all about using stupid amounts of oil in a failed attempted to try and win a MR O title. Thats all he will be remembered for, the only reason people still talk about him is because of all you fuck wits (team Nasser) introduce his oil filled physique into every thread

hahaha someone is still bitter that they got OWNED personally by the great Nasser El Sonbaty!

This year was ify no doubt, but a few titles unfairly? He smoked Coleman last year. Give the man his due. Also, in response to all the negativism about his "lack of strength", who gives a shit how much he can lift? It's about what you look like, not about what you put up. In this game it's better to look like you can put up 600 than actually be able to do it.

I actually agree with you that it doesn't really matter how much a bodybuilder lifts.  In the past a few pumpkinheads were trying to knock on Nasser for not lifting extremely heavy in certain videos, usually precontest ones or ones where he is pre-exhausted, so my point of posting these pics was to address them by showing that Jay, or any bodybuilder really, would not be lifting heavy when doing supersets and such.

Oh..Now you're riding the cock? What does he get for winning those bullshit contests? The only contest that matters is the O .. 2nd place is the first place loser...

hahaha okay "Big Worm" are you saying you're the #1 best in the world at whatever the fvck it is you do?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »
Nasser is simply incredible

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
honest question to all you nasser losers... why didn't he win an O title. and dont say politics. why in all your eyes did he not win
there's no magic pills... just needles

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 04:04:33 AM »
He won the O in 97.

But do not disrespect Australia,Low Crime,Low unemployment,A Medical system that works, Australian Society ranks with the best in the world.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 04:11:33 AM »
Please someone post screens from "Nas on the way 4-7".
Those from part 2 are getting boring  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 05:11:33 AM »
Huge Nasser> >>>Jay Cutler

Huge.
Nasser. Huge.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 07:13:13 AM »
Nass is also the one who got 17 reps with 225 at the Arnold Classic benchpress contest 2 years ago... 
Yeah,life is hard without steroids ;D ;D ;D
R.I.P. Michael

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
No knobs.. I'm not the best at what I do..But then again...I don't "act" as if I'm the best either .. Hmm...

Profanity knobs? Wow!   

Truth is ...Nasser sucks.. You're worshipping a straight man, who isn't interested in anything but selling you his dirty laundry... A man who hasn't accomplished anything great ..Or anything at all in yrs.!

You can make all the excuses you'd like .. But the truth is ...Nassers a piece of shit.. He's all fucked up now..All the drugs that man has done ...and what did he get for it ??? Sick? a bunch of homo's posting pics of him ,greased up in a pair of spandex?

F@GS!!!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2007, 10:14:22 AM »
No knobs.. I'm not the best at what I do..But then again...I don't "act" as if I'm the best either .. Hmm...

Profanity knobs? Wow!   

Truth is ...Nasser sucks.. You're worshipping a straight man, who isn't interested in anything but selling you his dirty laundry... A man who hasn't accomplished anything great ..Or anything at all in yrs.!

You can make all the excuses you'd like .. But the truth is ...Nassers a piece of shit.. He's all fucked up now..All the drugs that man has done ...and what did he get for it ??? Sick? a bunch of homo's posting pics of him ,greased up in a pair of spandex?

F@GS!!!!!!

hahahah so "Big Worm" who hasn't accomplished anything worth mentioning here is somehow better than Nasser who has won the second and third largest bodybuilding shows in the world and deserved to win a few titles of the largest show?!  Good one!

According to you only someone who has won the Mr. O title is considered having a succesful bodybuilding career?  So besides Nasser, you'd have to scratch Lou Ferigno, Lee Labrada, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, etc.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
hahahah so "Big Worm" who hasn't accomplished anything worth mentioning here is somehow better than Nasser who has won the second and third largest bodybuilding shows in the world and deserved to win a few titles of the largest show?!  Good one!

According to you only someone who has won the Mr. O title is considered having a succesful bodybuilding career?  So besides Nasser, you'd have to scratch Lou Ferigno, Lee Labrada, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, etc.
Lou=Movies,Labrada=Supplements,Shawn=MD,Flex=? Nasser=LOSER! HAHAHAHAHA ...Just let is go knobs..That f@g isn't worth your time ... He doesn't love you ..3rd biggest show?2nd biggest show doesn't mean shit...It's the biggest show that really means anything at all....

NASSER DOESN'T LOVE YOU !! LOL !! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 10:38:04 AM »
Lou=Movies,Labrada=Supplements,Shawn=MD,Flex=? Nasser=LOSER! HAHAHAHAHA ...Just let is go knobs..That f@g isn't worth your time ... He doesn't love you ..3rd biggest show?2nd biggest show doesn't mean shit...It's the biggest show that really means anything at all....

NASSER DOESN'T LOVE YOU !! LOL !! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!

Nasser = Commercial Real Estate (after retirement) + 300 lbs with abs. 

Big Worm = typical non-accomplished person hiding behind a computer and trying to discredit one of the best bodybuilders of all time!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 11:38:14 AM »
I hope to be living the good life when I retire like HUGE Nasser
I hear he walks around 300 pounds w/ abdominals!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »
Nasser = Commercial Real Estate (after retirement) + 300 lbs with abs. 

Big Worm = typical non-accomplished person hiding behind a computer and trying to discredit one of the best bodybuilders of all time!
bigknobs=old man worshipper..
 BigWorm= owns own home and business= I'm the boss bitch,now get me some coffee.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 03:05:55 PM »
yeah nasser and jay should meet up and have an olympia party..... oh wait Nasser never won one, oh well i guess he'll have to stick to selling used underwear. i'm sure that makes him feel great

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:14 PM »
Bench press of 80% of his bodyweight.  What a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
yeah nasser and jay should meet up and have an olympia party..... oh wait Nasser never won one, oh well i guess he'll have to stick to selling used underwear. i'm sure that makes him feel great

Nasser looks better than Jay:

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 03:11:57 PM »
Nasser looks better than Jay:

yeah he can tell himself that everynight when he wishes that he had an Olympia title, jay has made so much more money out of bbing than nasser ever could (without selling his used underwear) and he won the greatest contest in bbing, something nasser could never do

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
yeah he can tell himself that everynight when he wishes that he had an Olympia title, jay has made so much more money out of bbing than nasser ever could (without selling his used underwear) and he won the greatest contest in bbing, something nasser could never do

And what have you done again, Aussiepro?  Oh yeah, you're a personal trainer at the "biggest gym in the southern hemisphere" even though Nasser disproved that claim!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2007, 03:20:32 PM »
its funny how u try to bring me into this when you cant deny the fact that nasser could never win a O title...
i was a personal trainer there but remeber i left over a year ago and started my own....
the gym i worked at was fitness first. look it up.. and yes what have u done, oh yeah u have 2 bits of paper with your name on them well congrats on your achievement

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:46:43 AM »
haha if jay competed when Huge Nasser did he would have dropped out long ago after finishing no better than 8th 5 years in a row

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 12:49:00 AM »
its funny how u try to bring me into this when you cant deny the fact that nasser could never win a O title...
i was a personal trainer there but remeber i left over a year ago and started my own....
the gym i worked at was fitness first. look it up.. and yes what have u done, oh yeah u have 2 bits of paper with your name on them well congrats on your achievement

lol "two bits of paper" that take 7 years to earn and are recognized anywhere in the world.  On top of that at least I'm able to show something other than just describing my apparent accomplishments in words.

I would not normally be discreding your accomplishments - just pointing out the irony that you try to bash Nasser and say he's accomplished little while you have accomplished much less.  Otherwise I would not even be commenting on your accomplishments or lack thereof.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 03:55:47 PM »
lol "two bits of paper" that take 7 years to earn and are recognized anywhere in the world.  On top of that at least I'm able to show something other than just describing my apparent accomplishments in words.

I would not normally be discreding your accomplishments - just pointing out the irony that you try to bash Nasser and say he's accomplished little while you have accomplished much less.  Otherwise I would not even be commenting on your accomplishments or lack thereof.
nasser never achieved a mr o title and last time i checked that is the most important title in bbing isnt it?...
and like i've said before i would much rather have my succsesful gym (with plans of opening another one in the not to distant future) than 2 bits of paper that take 7 years to get, i'm guessing your in your late 20's or so and still work a low paying job while i'm in my early 20's and own my own bussiness, i'm not saying that your degree isn't good but i love coming to work everday and thats not something that most people can say ( and i doubt u can say that honestly)