Author Topic: Kaz versus...  (Read 2913 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Kaz versus...
« on: January 01, 2008, 08:45:10 PM »
Pudz...  for the greatest strongman thusfar.

Support your opinions.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Kaz versus...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 06:04:08 AM »
I have no support... but at his best Kaz was simply the strongest man ever!  And so hunky too!  I'd take Kaz at his hunkiest over Pudz at his hunkiest.  :D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »
Marius, similar brute strength and better athletic ability in my opinion.  Of course, I could be totally wrong and it is a shame we could never see them go head to head in their respective primes. 
w

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:38:30 PM »
Look at the freakin traps on that guy! :o

I gotta go with Kaz! Mariusz is not so much about the strength as he is into the "fame" he recieves in his country. JMHO!

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »
i think kaz would take it, only because as crazy as pudz is kaz was off his rocker. He lifted weights that no one could lift and while he was hurt mind you. Pudz is a much better athlete in my opinion but kaz much more brute strength

NATIVE ONE

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 04:51:37 AM »
Kaz.....no contest ;D
3 REPS....I'M DONE!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 04:59:46 AM »
Pudz...  for the greatest strongman thusfar.

Support your opinions.

So this is Kaz versus Pudzi?

Then - no contest, Kazmaier.

But for the record, I'd put Savickas on top, and JP ahead of Pudzi.

One thing though, Pudzi ain't as good these days as he was one or two years ago. So watching Pudzi barely beating second-tiers on the WSM Super Series isn't really doing him justice.

At his best, he would've been able to stood up to guys like Murumets, Koklaiev, Viraiustuk and Savickas.
As empty as paradise

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 06:07:09 AM »

One thing though, Pudzi ain't as good these days as he was one or two years ago.

Completely agree.  In every event he seems over-confident and in a hurry to show how "easy" it is for him.  Unfortunately as soon as an event starts he usually makes mistakes due to this fact.  I also see him struggle more nowadays prolly from not training hard enough and thinking he has the win in the bag.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 09:25:07 AM »
Completely agree.  In every event he seems over-confident and in a hurry to show how "easy" it is for him.  Unfortunately as soon as an event starts he usually makes mistakes due to this fact.  I also see him struggle more nowadays prolly from not training hard enough and thinking he has the win in the bag.

I agree to a point but he has improved in some events, like the fingers and hercules hold.

He does seem to make mistakes because he trys to take off too quickly with some events. like the opening loading event for the WSM 07 final, but he still came back very quickly.

Kaz and JP are my favorites but i don't think anyone can match the brute strength of Savickas. it's difficult to compare Pudz to Kaz because the events are different now but they are both great IMO.

8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
Kaz hiself admitted that Mariusz is the best...
But I understand that all the fat guys here hate Pudzi... ;D
S

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »
Glenn Ross for brute strength