Author Topic: Is this fair, in the Muslim religion, to force kids to marry?  (Read 16545 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Im sorry my muslim friends but you all are pedos *EVIDENCE INCLUDED*
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »
you can't say it's the same in all islamic countries...i mean afghanistan is a very very very poor country

haha epic comment to justify legal rape

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
I haven't read all the replies in this thread, so I'm not sure if what I'm saying here is already addressed or not, but the Islamic rule is that any male or female must have passed puberty to be able to get married.  I highly doubt 11 is passed puberty for any female today, which would mean the marriage was a cultural one, not an Islamic one. 

The Islamic minimum age for marriage is actually not much different than the rules here in North America.  Where I'm from (In Canada), the min. age for marriage is 14 with parental consent, and 16 without parental consent.  Also, most guys and girls here lose their virginity at 13-14, it's just that they are not married at that age.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2007, 08:36:55 AM »
this particular muslim sucks.

Does it mean that all of them are pedophiles?  No.

I recall that warren jeffers guy going to prison for marrying and sleeping with 10 year olds.  He was white.  Does that mean all white people are pedos?  Of course not.

Don't buy into the race hatred you're sold by the media.  There are worthless, sick pricks in every group.  Don't judge the whole group based upon this.

Great point retard. Most FLDS members or whatever that lame church is called are pedophiles, just like most Muslims.  ::)

Mohammed himself was married to a 13 year old girl. A religion that condones pedophilia.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 08:39:15 AM »
I haven't read all the replies in this thread, so I'm not sure if what I'm saying here is already addressed or not, but the Islamic rule is that any male or female must have passed puberty to be able to get married.  I highly doubt 11 is passed puberty for any female today, which would mean the marriage was a cultural one, not an Islamic one. 

The Islamic minimum age for marriage is actually not much different than the rules here in North America.  Where I'm from (In Canada), the min. age for marriage is 14 with parental consent, and 16 without parental consent.  Also, most guys and girls here lose their virginity at 13-14, it's just that they are not married at that age.

Big difference, under islam little girls are forced to marry those ugyly, stinky, old and ignorant men. Without their consent :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 08:40:11 AM »
Great point retard. Most FLDS members or whatever that lame church is called are pedophiles, just like most Muslims.  ::)

Most?

I'm calling you out, champ.  

Quantify that with statistics, or apologize to the class for making an assumption.

Provide a % or a number, with source.  Otherwise, you're just making shit up, and therefore you would be the retard.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 08:40:41 AM »

Big difference, under islam little girls are forced to marry those ugyly, stinky, old and ignorant men. Without their consent :)

It's how your mother met your father.

Speak on this.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:13 AM »
It's how your mother met your father.

Speak on this.

Are you muslim?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:19 AM »

'He' also thinks American soldiers are having the time of their life's in Iraq.

Cause his friend said so  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 08:43:22 AM »
Are you muslim?

No... how does that change the conditions under which your mother met your father though? He couldn't blame it on religion :(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 08:43:49 AM »
Most?

Quantify that with statistics, or apologize to the class for making an assumption.

Provide a % or a number, with source.  Otherwise, you're just making shit up, and therefore you would be the retard.

Ahh, here we go. 240 tries to equate a religion of a few thousand people living in the mountains on the Utah boarder to the entire white population of the planet, gets called out on it, and cries about statistics. I don't know the exact number and I don't care. I do know that it was made apparent that Jeffers had the younger men exiled from their families and the church so that the older men in the church could have the young women. There are a number of articles about it.

Again though, what's your point? The actions of one screwball church are not indicative of the white population. Meanwhile, Mohammed himself was a pedophile.

'He' also thinks American soldiers are having the time of their life's in Iraq.

Cause his friend said so  ;D

hahaha, 24/7 365, you reply to any post I make within 5 minutes. I run your life.

And yes, Benz, noc is a muslim. You might know him better by his DavidPaul account.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
haha now i understand why he support rape

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 08:46:22 AM »
Yes I'm Bluto, Davidpaul and everyone else that has ever embarrassed you on here  :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 08:47:11 AM »
That guy looks like shit for 40.

all drugs and jihads

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »
Yes I'm Bluto, Davidpaul and everyone else that has ever embarrassed you on here  :D

Do you drink alcohol or eat pork?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 08:48:51 AM »

You've embarrassed me? You've been following me around like a lost dog since I pointed out that you're 35 and blew your shoulder out db pressing 40s. Keep on melting though, I love it.  ;)

haha now i understand why he support rape

It's only to be expected when the prophet of your religion was married to a 13 year old girl. They might not view it as wrong because of that, but that doesn't make it right.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2007, 08:49:42 AM »
Nah im just good at SURPRISE SEX haha

haha :D :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »
Do you drink alcohol or eat pork?

Of course although I try not to keep pork that much, even though bacon and sausages in the morning is great.

Filthy animal
  ;D

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2007, 08:53:15 AM »

Not to 40-year-old men ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2007, 08:53:58 AM »
Ahh, here we go. 240 tries to equate a religion of a few thousand people living in the mountains on the Utah boarder to the entire white population of the planet, gets called out on it, and cries about statistics. I don't know the exact number and I don't care. I do know that it was made apparent that Jeffers had the younger men exiled from their families and the church so that the older men in the church could have the young women. There are a number of articles about it.

Again though, what's your point? The actions of one screwball church are not indicative of the white population. Meanwhile, Mohammed himself was a pedophile.

My point is that you may be right, you may be wrong.  You should prove your belief with numbers.  Don't just shout hatred and expect others to echo it (and call them retards when they question you).  Come with facts, and convince us.  You might be entirely right.  Just show it with evidence.

What you're saying sounds like repeated hatred for someone who looks different than you because of what a disgusting few do.  Remember - without this hatred, the war effort quickly falls.  Mainstream media covers every litlte protest with higher than deserved fervor because it rallies the hatred in our base, here in America.

And you said muhammad did it - how old was the virgin mary when she and joseph got married?  That was a long time ago when the life expectancy was what, 35?   Tell us the specifics here.

Just give us facts, not what you feel.  They might all be sick fvcks.  But until you show us statistics of marriage ages (if its as huge a crisis as you claim, then surely some human rights group follows this), it just sounds like repeated hatred.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2007, 08:54:03 AM »
You've embarrassed me? You've been following me around like a lost dog since I pointed out that you're 35 and blew your shoulder out db pressing 40s. Keep on melting though, I love it.  ;)

Yeah, that day I made the thread about you posting 200 times in one day and your pictures got posted, forcing you to leave getbig for 6 months - except you couldn't stay away  :D Resulting in you having to come up with geeky imaginary posts and putting me in your signature - Thanks  8)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2007, 08:57:27 AM »
Big Bobo is speaking on personal experience, that sick sob.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2007, 09:00:30 AM »

Actually, no, under Islam forced marriages are forbidden and invalid.  During the ceremony each the bride and the groom is taken in a private room to confide in the "imam" (individual performing the marriage) as to whether or not they consent.  Finally, the imam announces whether or not both parties consented, and does not reveal which of the parties refused to consent in the event that one does.

When anything other than this happens it is simply the case of "Muslims" not properly practicing their religion.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2007, 09:02:48 AM »
I never claimed it was a crisis or anything 240. But looking at the fact that Mohammed was married to a 13 year old and most of these people haven't left the stone ages, what do you expect? That they're going to look down on it? If their prophet had no problem with it, I'm thinking most of them are not going to have a problem with it either. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. No one wants to wish this on a person, regardless of religion. But the fact there is more than one story of something like this happening is bad enough.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »
Big Bobo is speaking on personal experience, that sick sob.

Yup, because my GF is white and a bit older than me  ::)