Author Topic: great workout w after pic  (Read 10022 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: great workout w after pic
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 03:18:51 AM »
Hey punk this is no joke, I got obese through years of eating and decided to turn my life round, it took 2-3 years to build what you see now.I started MMA/Boxing also while turning my fat to muscle.Now I am one of the highest ranked fighters in South Jersey, trust me If you met me in the gym youd be eating my tapout vest on the mat within 5 seconds.Why do people hate when youve built a physique that turns heads.It took time, when this picture was taken Id already turned a fair amount of my fat to muscle but still had alot of fat that would not turn
Thats great material, do you write that yourself.  Man, thats some funny stuff, thanks for making me laugh, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Cheers
V

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 03:21:51 AM »
worst gimmick ever. Lately it feels there are more gimmicks posting here than legit people.

You couldn't be more wrong my friend - this thread is a db classic and he's one of the funniest guys here, never mind his amazing 'chops'

BTW, db, epic gladiatorial build :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 03:25:34 AM »
You couldn't be more wrong my friend - this thread is a db classic and he's one of the funniest guys here, never mind his amazing 'chops'

Thanks Kiwiol, guys here dont respect what a modern day gladiator has to go through.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 03:40:03 AM »

I hope he never tries to grapple me...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 03:40:42 AM »
boring...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 03:45:49 AM »
Is your mother planning to buy you a bigger closet to live in? You seem to have outgrown your current one.

2big4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 03:52:38 AM »
2-3 years to build a body like that,hahaha,thats literally the funniest fucking thing ive ever heard.you have thhe build of most 12 year old skinny-fat boys.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 03:53:13 AM »
Hey punk this is no joke, I got obese through years of eating and decided to turn my life round, it took 2-3 years to build what you see now.I started MMA/Boxing also while turning my fat to muscle.Now I am one of the highest ranked fighters in South Jersey, trust me If you met me in the gym youd be eating my tapout vest on the mat within 5 seconds.Why do people hate when youve built a physique that turns heads.It took time, when this picture was taken Id already turned a fair amount of my fat to muscle but still had alot of fat that would not turn
Epic Louisiana swamp "I'm gonna give it to my sister" look on your face.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 03:57:41 AM »
2-3 years to build a body like that,hahaha,thats literally the funniest fucking thing ive ever heard.you have thhe build of most 12 year old skinny-fat boys.

Well, post your pics big boy!

::) ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 06:40:52 AM »
I am one of the highest ranked fighters in South Jersey, trust me If you met me in the gym youd be eating my tapout vest on the mat within 5 seconds.Why do people hate when youve built a physique that turns heads.

WAAAHHH!!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  You sound like a pussy.

Top ranked fighter?!?! ah hahahahaah!!!!...ok ok.  The only reason people turn to look at you is that god awful face your mother slapped onto your goofy lookin body.

Drive your ugly ass down to Baltimore so I can whip your ass in a 7/11 parking lot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 06:46:59 AM »
WAAAHHH!!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  You sound like a pussy.

Top ranked fighter?!?! ah hahahahaah!!!!...ok ok.  The only reason people turn to look at you is that god awful face your mother slapped onto your goofy lookin body.

Drive your ugly ass down to Baltimore so I can whip your ass in a 7/11 parking lot.

Dude dont even test me, ive driven half way across the country to fight people, Ive done some underground stuff, you know no blood no foul , bitches like you that get drunk and think they are Fedor are the easiest to take down.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 07:17:50 AM »

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 07:57:46 AM »
Dude dont even test me, ive driven half way across the country to fight people, Ive done some underground stuff, you know no blood no foul , bitches like you that get drunk and think they are Fedor are the easiest to take down.

hmmm, driven half way across the country to meet anonymous men and you go down easy?

you like to get men drunk so you can take them down and grapple them easily?

you maintain a good proportion of fat on your body so top bears can grapple you easily while the fuck you until you bleed ???

ok :-X

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 12:16:51 PM »
Yeah man you look great.  Really great hair too. 

Maybe if these haters logged off their computers and actually worked out they could start achieving half of what we do : )
☠ Order of Nephilim

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 12:24:36 PM »
Maybe if these haters logged off their computers and actually worked out they could start achieving half of what we do : )

Yeah, I should log off RIGHT NOW and really try to achieve that EMO look.
X

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 12:30:53 PM »
Yeah, I should log off RIGHT NOW and really try to achieve that EMO look.

I'm talking about your physique.

If you're like most of the people here, you like to hate on everyone that actually works out.

But yes, an "EMO look" wouldn't hurt I suppose. Isn't everyone tired of buzz cuts and bald heads?
It's pretty boring if you ask me.

Remember Mike Katz? Yes, it's true; I've watched Pumping Iron.

That hair and chest was fierce!
☠ Order of Nephilim

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »

Epic 11" skateboarder arms and gender confusion issues

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »

Epic 11" skateboarder arms and gender confusion issues

Where's your pics Kiwiol ?

:D

☠ Order of Nephilim

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »
Where's your pics Kiwiol ?

:D

Here's one. As you can tell, I'm completely lost in the moment 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
I'm talking about your physique.

If you're like most of the people here, you like to hate on everyone that actually works out.

But yes, an "EMO look" wouldn't hurt I suppose. Isn't everyone tired of buzz cuts and bald heads?
It's pretty boring if you ask me.

Remember Mike Katz? Yes, it's true; I've watched Pumping Iron.

That hair and chest was fierce!

Yes, I realize you meant our physiques, i was being sarcastic, Captain Oblivious.

And I do not have a buzz cut or a bald head either. And the EMO look is pretty gay!
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 01:57:26 PM »
Yes, I realize you meant our physiques, i was being sarcastic, Captain Oblivious.

And I do not have a buzz cut or a bald head either. And the EMO look is pretty gay!

SF1900, you seem like the kind of guy who puts on his daisy dukes and workboots and heads down the gym for some Brutal sets on the Abductor machine while checking out the twinks working abs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 02:29:10 PM »
SF1900, you seem like the kind of guy who puts on his daisy dukes and workboots and heads down the gym for some Brutal sets on the Abductor machine while checking out the twinks working abs.

Even if I did do brual sets on the abductor machine (which I do not), I would probably still look better than you
 ;D

X

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »
What a tub of lard, you look like you are about to cry in those pics.  Your posts have showed how sensitive you are so before you ask I am located in Melbourne Australia if you want a fight, obviously the truth doesn't help bring you back to reality, so a good ass whipping just might.  There is something very satisfying about whipping a deluded young punks ass like yours.  Are you sure you just didn't watch a rocky film and this is the first time you have exercised, you look like crap.  Why would you post a pic of your fat ass on a bodybuilding forum.  Get off the drugs boy.

why is that guy wearing a yellow apron?

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »

hey bro, I know how it is when those last stubborn pounds of fat refuse to convert. you might want to check out the latest mens health mag, particularly the article "turn that winter flab into a rock hard beach body" - it pretty much takes you through how to turn those last few pounds of fat into lean muscle.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »

This is me testing you.

Look up Severn Valley fitness of Millersville, MD.  I will be there on a date of your choosing.

Don't piss yourself.

Bitch