Author Topic: BIG NATION Replay - STEROID Talk Radio - NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 17198 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: BIG NATION Replay - STEROID Talk Radio - NOW AVAILABLE
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
 He is quoting various others here with Getbig being the THUNDERDOME of BB chat forums. He also watches the movie 'Waiting' too often.

He doesn't fucking know. Give him a minute, Ed...he's probably looking up the meaning of the word "accoutrements".
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:32 PM »
Flex?

I couldn't have said it better. Well done, kid. Seriously!  8)

Thanx Block

It just bugs the shit out of me, that these gimmicks are coming on here and ruining shit.

it was different back in the day when people were getting owned left and right, and the shit was funny.

But this stuff is just annoying.

Im going back to the alpha boards now, where I can be 12 again.  ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »
Pegg,

Never mind, I just watched your powerlifting videos. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lgjR19FkY

Nice to know that for every juiced up idiot with shitty genetics thinking they're gonna be the next Mike Francois, there is another equally juiced up idiot with shitty genetics thinking they're gonna be the next Mike Schwanke. ;D

I would tell you Ive been drug free for over 7 years, but you wouldn't believe it.  Thanks though!  Schwanke is a only a 220 as well, helluva lifter though.  Thanks for that!

With all due respect brother, with less than 500 posts, you don't even know what the THUNDERDOME is...

I was here for quite a while before I ever posted.  Also, Getbig has a reputation...everywhere.

If you think we're impressed by a 320lb guy who can barely deadlift 600 with an Inzer suit, belt, and chalk, let me break it to you: We're not.

I was 303 in that video.  And it was a singlet.  I wish I had the 45lb bench on video, but I dont.  Also, Id like to know where you train that a 600lb DL isnt imopressive.

Lose 100 lbs and the accoutrements and see if you can do 405 BIG GUY.

It would take chemo and an act of God for me to drop 100lbs.

While you're at it, let's see if you can win the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE by repping out 225 Deadlifts for 3 minutes. My money says you'll gas by 60 seconds...

My money says youre absolutely right!  Odds of me gassing were 1-1.  Odds of you being right were 20 to 1  Ill take the 10k cash please :)

Good stuff Ed.  Now you've got me melting down everywhere! ;D  Well played!

Jason

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
Pegg,

Never mind, I just watched your powerlifting videos. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lgjR19FkY

Nice to know that for every juiced up idiot with shitty genetics thinking they're gonna be the next Mike Francois, there is another equally juiced up idiot with shitty genetics thinking they're gonna be the next Mike Schwanke. ;D

With all due respect brother, with less than 500 posts, you don't even know what the THUNDERDOME is...

If you think we're impressed by a 320lb guy who can barely deadlift 600 with an Inzer suit, belt, and chalk, let me break it to you: We're not.

Lose 100 lbs and the accoutrements and see if you can do 405 BIG GUY.

While you're at it, let's see if you can win the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE by repping out 225 Deadlifts for 3 minutes. My money says you'll gas by 60 seconds...

Priceless !.......Now THIS is the Ed we all love !

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2007, 08:26:46 PM »
Priceless !.......Now THIS is the Ed will all love !

haha hasbeens my central valley brotha! whats up......you're very right, there is nothing better than vintage special "jesus slaying" ed.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »
haha hasbeens my central valley brotha! whats up......you're very right, there is nothing better than vintage special "jesus slaying" ed.

All is well, just fattening up for the winter.

I would love Ed to get big Mike ( Matarazzo ) on the show. I know he would have plenty to say as he has always been upfront about everything.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2007, 08:33:09 PM »
All is well, just fattening up for the winter.

I would love Ed to get big Mike ( Matarazzo ) on the show. I know he would have plenty to say as he has always been upfront about everything.

Is he recovering well?

Jason

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
Been told through mutual friend he is doing much better. Keep him in your thoughts, Mike is one of the "good" guys of the sport.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2007, 08:41:25 PM »
Been told through mutual friend he is doing much better. Keep him in your thoughts, Mike is one of the "good" guys of the sport.

do u know how to get a hold of him?? that would be awesome

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »
Good stuff Ed.  Now you've got me melting down everywhere! ;D  Well played!

Jason
All good now Jason. See you on the radio!
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »
do u know how to get a hold of him?? that would be awesome
I'm working on it. MAD MAZZ would be a great guest! Totally.
?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2007, 03:44:59 AM »
I suspect 'nder98' to be his gimmick. This is why...

At the 2007 ASC...Ed and interviewd him and I held the camera. DISGUSTED was standing next to King and Ed poked some fun at him.

A week later there was a thread about King probably started about Goatboy or knny187 or someone but I chimed in and may have made a funny and 'nder98' quoted me and said..."Oh, it's you...you're the skinny pussy holding the camera at the Arnold I was going to smack you across the jaw blah blah blah..."

Now it was just DISGUSTED and King at the booth. Nobody els. Some MuscleTech whores walking around in the backround passing out bars but that one made me raise one of my gay high arced eyebrows.

If anything he uses that account to post once in a while. I also think KING uses Robbie Lopezs' account to post from time to time.

pretty solid evidence there... on getbig no less :O

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2007, 11:09:53 AM »
Next week on BIG NATION:

Getbig's Most Talented Artist: SEXUAL MUSTARD talks about his new 'How-to-Draw-Sexy-Ass-Bitches' book and how his love of bodybuilding blossomed into a career as an artist with the top Comic book company.

Getbig's #1 Fan: EARL1972 & a Very Special Christmas Present for him
Hint: M3

Lots of other Christmas goodies!

BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: ONE THING I HAVE TO ADMIT ABOUT BIG NATION.................
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

I wonder if Special Ed Goldbaum and Blockhead Smith (cause i'm sure that's their real names) would be so 'cool' when they had to meet the callers face to face...
Probably not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_X_BA7F4U

BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: ONE THING I HAVE TO ADMIT ABOUT BIG NATION.................
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
Probably not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_X_BA7F4U

Met half of them face to face...what's the big deal, DK?

We aren't anonymous. Should we be afraid? Are we gonna get beat up? Someone gonna steal our milk money?
?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2007, 11:10:17 PM »
Next week on BIG NATION:
Getbig's Most Talented Artist: SEXUAL MUSTARD talks about his new 'How-to-Draw-Sexy-Ass-Bitches' book and how his love of bodybuilding blossomed into a career as an artist with the top Comic book company.
Getbig's #1 Fan: EARL1972 & a Very Special Christmas Present for him
Hint: M3
Lots of other Christmas goodies!

Levrone is going to be on the show?
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2007, 11:24:38 PM »
I just listened to this week's Special Ed RadioTM.  It sucked less than usual.  What gives?  Is the show getting better, or am I just drunker tonight?
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:18 AM »
I just listened to this week's Special Ed RadioTM.  It sucked less than usual.  What gives?  Is the show getting better, or am I just drunker tonight?

the latter...

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2007, 12:31:15 AM »
With all the boring and not happening comment on “Big Nation Radio” there are actually a lot of peple listening to this show … and all the getbig members. 

Keep up the good work.

Kudus to Special Ed and Bock head

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2007, 04:56:14 AM »
I've never used anything stronger than bronkaid, don't do roids and have 2 children...

that being said I don't find anything wrong with the discussion that ed and block had with alimini regarding drug use.  I don't really feel it was irresponsible, kids are kids..if they're gonna do roids theyre gonna do them.  It's up to the parents to talk to thier kids about this stuff it's not about Special Ed being held accountable for having a guest on who talks about this stuff.  I can go to MD and I'm sure they have a roid board, getbig has one and I think even bb.com has one.  The information is out there and kids can get thier hands on it, if it was illegal and people were getting popped alot of sites would have ben nailed already.

nasser=piece of shit

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2007, 05:14:13 AM »
I've never used anything stronger than bronkaid, don't do roids and have 2 children...

that being said I don't find anything wrong with the discussion that ed and block had with alimini regarding drug use.  I don't really feel it was irresponsible, kids are kids..if they're gonna do roids theyre gonna do them.  It's up to the parents to talk to thier kids about this stuff it's not about Special Ed being held accountable for having a guest on who talks about this stuff.  I can go to MD and I'm sure they have a roid board, getbig has one and I think even bb.com has one.  The information is out there and kids can get thier hands on it, if it was illegal and people were getting popped alot of sites would have ben nailed already.

tell me u didnt laugh when ed & block were saying 'this is for entertainment purposes only' when asking a drug guru (ali) his advice on what a first-time juicer should be taking, on a bbing radio show. lol monster sincerity.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2007, 05:20:48 AM »
tell me u didnt laugh when ed & block were saying 'this is for entertainment purposes only' when asking a drug guru (ali) his advice on what a first-time juicer should be taking, on a bbing radio show. lol monster sincerity.
I haven't listened to the whole thing...it stops playing about 15 mins in for me...I'll try agian today.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2007, 05:28:01 AM »
Ed and Block are getting better as a "team" every week and they are much better than the MD crew. That being said, I think the show is more entertaining when it is more like the G and O and less like the steroid board. I am sure some people enjoyed hearing about steroid abuse, but if they talked about whats going on in the industry or the boards or just about anything thats entertaining, then everyone will enjoy it. It's a good show though.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »
they are much better than the MD crew.

That's not saying much.  A trained chimp and a parrot would be much better than the "All Bull Guido Radio" crew at MD.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
Ed and Block are getting better as a "team" every week and they are much better than the MD crew. That being said, I think the show is more entertaining when it is more like the G and O and less like the steroid board. I am sure some people enjoyed hearing about steroid abuse, but if they talked about whats going on in the industry or the boards or just about anything thats entertaining, then everyone will enjoy it. It's a good show though.
Thanks, Mike!

Hahahaha...love the avatar!
?