Author Topic: The matrix has you......  (Read 3728 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: The matrix has you......
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »
"That's what the owners count on, the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes every day."

-George Carlin

...And Getbig yet again proves itself to be of no exception...

hope this helps

Amen! 

Oh well, you know there are more important thing in life, such as who's gonna win American Idol....... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 09:24:34 AM »
I'm with you...but the truth is, most ppl take what they say on the news as gospel, so it's quite easy to control ppls minds to where you want.

We will lose...Can discuss it, can inform others, but it will do no good.....Our great grandchildren will be the ones to hopefully do something about it....The concept of global dominance the elite are using in the current form has really not been done before to my knowledge and it does sound like something straight out of the x files...."If you can concieve, you can achieve". This quote holds well to the vision of the elite....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »
What a coincidence. I saw this movie last night. Sorry for the negative responses. I guess when most people come on the boards they're primarily focused on muscle worshipping than discovering the greater reality.

First of all, this film is about the social bureaucratic ELITE in society and how fucking corrupt (and totally psychotic) and power hungry they are, planning for global domination. Total global enslavement under a one world government.

These ideas are not pleasant, they're not meant to be pleasant. It's the bare bone facts and you can ignore them and continue on with your patriotism and continue on believing that you live in a free country when in fact you dont. You're not free, you don't have a voice in the government, you can't make laws, you can't influence society unless you're very very rich, and last but not least, you have owners. They own you.

This is from an essay I wrote on the subject for my english class:

“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We’ve heard this before. We have a whole history of this same thing repeating itself time and time again. It’s an indefinite characteristic of human being. Power will corrupt. So doesn’t it make more sense to watch the rich than worry about immigrants? Shouldn’t we be more concerned with what the elitists are doing with their trillions of dollars in combined wealth than what some passionately pissed off Muslim is doing in response to his homeland’s violent foreign occupation? Only the owners know this truth. It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Figgs, what did you eventually get your degree in? Do you have a copy of the essay? I would like to read it...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 09:35:09 AM »
I'm with you...but the truth is, most ppl take what they say on the news as gospel, so it's quite easy to control ppls minds to where you want.

Yep, but thankfully that seems to be changing otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing it.

Amen! 

Oh well, you know there are more important thing in life, such as who's gonna win American Idol....... ::)

haha damn right

We will lose...Can discuss it, can inform others, but it will do no good.....Our great grandchildren will be the ones to hopefully do something about it....The concept of global dominance the elite are using in the current form has really not been done before to my knowledge and it does sound like something straight out of the x files...."If you can concieve, you can achieve". This quote holds well to the vision of the elite....

Vote for Ron Paul because if he wins their entire vision will collapse like a house of cards.
~

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »
Yep, but thankfully that seems to be changing otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing it.

haha damn right

Vote for Ron Paul because if he wins their entire vision will collapse like a house of cards.

Yes i will be voting for Ron Paul, but as you can see, he is not going to win the primaries....It is sad that the most popular canidate in these current times does not even have a chance because of the media, and its control of who gets covered and who doesnt.....Ofcourse this is not the first canidate that has been snubbed...If the internet was around long before now, we would have had other Ron Paul like canidates on the spotlight....Many others have been cast to the side and even banned from the debates.....

Fox news did a poll for the republican canidates the other day and did not even include Ron Paul so what ya gonna do....We need a lot of registered republicans to vote in the primaries.....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »

haha damn right

I'm afraid it won't be that simple, one way or another they'll stop him.
Al Gore won the election, yet Bush became president like it was already decided.
tank u jesus

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »
What in the fuck else would you Matrix runners be doing right now different if you were not "owned" by agents?  Fucking do more drugs than you're already doing and go after whatever's you think should be yours!   ;D 

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »

DF/Debusseys statement about black/white was not precise/specific.

Basically speaking, this video takes certain loose connections and paints an "absolute picture" about reality over a given time frame as if it were the absolute truth (they do not state it directly, but that = the intention). This is in Debusseys opinion the effect the producer is looking for, because it gives the move "shock value". Since most people have a very "black/white" view of this world, meaning, they label people as "evil" or "good" instead of seeing the nuances and the general tendencies that = approximation of reality, that everybody has shades of grey, everybody is both evil and good and yadayadayada. For people having this "black/white" view of the world, this movie can be very frightening, because it paints a picture of the future that they interpret as either 1 or 0. (hello there binary logic ;D ).

The usual thing is that absolutes like these does not gouvern the social reality, there are certain extremes, and certain extreme interpretations of reality, and there are the things closer to reality, which is usually shades of grey, middle points on a spectrum.

Conclusion: The social reality/social phenomena/history and so on = way too complex to comprehend in the way this video tends to interpret it. In the social sciences, the term "intersubjectivity" is used to determine the most likely "truth", because there = no real truth, just different opinions and different people and different ways to screen the world. "Intersubjectivity" says that the most common opinion usually is the most reliable one. Tons of historians have studied this time of human history to a greater detail than Alex Jones and his team, yet, most of them does not write such "bombastic movies".

Why? Probably because people living in a certain environment tends to believe the whole world is like that. Certain jerkoffs living in intelligence communities their whole lives tends to think the world is run by a few people "in power". People living in war torn countries thinks this world is brutal and that peace can not exist. Moderate muslims living in progressive muslim societies believe that Islam is about to be modernized, while stone age muslims living in fundamentalst environments believe that mohammed el zaba deluxe is going to help Osama Bin Laden take over this world within 10 years. Of course, all of these people = wrong. The world = the cumulation of all the local differences, and the average = never as absolute, thus, black and white thinking is basically using ones own limited understanding of reality and generalizing that understanding and personal experience to the whole world. That is what they in the social sciences calls "low external validity".

The best way to see this world in Debusseys opinion is to see it as a collection of closely interconnected dynamical systems that cumulatively slowly changes the total system by the only real predictable human tendency: Progress.

Then, given the complexity of the human world, it would be very foolish to believe that a certain small small portion of the human race holds control over the masses like this movie tries to claim, even though some of them controls a lot of resources.

Newsflash: There = nobody sitting there with a controlbox over this world, the system lives a "life" of it's own (even though its technically not alive). Nobody in science has yet been able to predict the behaviour of complex systems, like genetic mutations. So, how in the world can a single fucking retard ever claim to know the truth about an even more complex thing like the "truth about civilization" during the 1000 years or something?  It is pure and utter hogwash. ;D
-> And this is where black and white thinking again comes in. Black and white thinking means inducing an absolute truth from something (Debusseys defenition), but how on earth can anybody induce an absolute truth from something nobody can predict something from with 100% certainty? The only thing black and white thinking is good for is helping people feel safe and help them avoid thinking too much.

Thus, nobody should be afraid that civilization will fall into the hands of a certain few for a long long time. But we should do something about the threats to the support systems of this world, namely, fucking up the planet through pollution. Killing the support systems FOR civilization means effectively ending it.

Very complex, indepth arguement and which i am sorry to admit, i could not follow very easily do to my slightly better then average IQ...

I do admit I am aware that the information in that doc may be way off and as you say, oversimplified in view, and indeed black and white....Where does that leave me? Where does it leave anyone else that debates the subject? Basically right where we started. I will still vote for Ron Paul if the time comes, and i will continue to get input from all sides on all issues thanks to the internet....

It is wise to be well rounded and accepting of all viewpoints and consider all alternatives....I myself can only sit back and watch, and hope for the best.....

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »
What in the fuck else would you Matrix runners be doing right now different if you were not "owned" by agents?  Fucking do more drugs than you're already doing and go after whatever's you think should be yours.  

MethFuckland brings it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 10:22:02 AM »
What a coincidence. I saw this movie last night. Sorry for the negative responses. I guess when most people come on the boards they're primarily focused on muscle worshipping than discovering the greater reality.

“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We’ve heard this before. We have a whole history of this same thing repeating itself time and time again. It’s an indefinite characteristic of human being. Power will corrupt. So doesn’t it make more sense to watch the rich than worry about immigrants? Shouldn’t we be more concerned with what the elitists are doing with their trillions of dollars in combined wealth than what some passionately pissed off Muslim is doing in response to his homeland’s violent foreign occupation? Only the owners know this truth. It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. [/i]
LOL. I would have failed your ass for not citing the direct quotation.  :D

/lord acton

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 10:23:19 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa! I gotta go to school, but I'll be back this evening to whip up something good!
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

Do not watch this documentary if you do not want to question your reality...This doc can cause a paradigm shift, so ample warning is needed before viewing....
Alex Jones makes everything up.  Nothing to back up his claims.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 01:02:00 AM »
let me put it this way: was there ever a time and place in history where the people weren't governed by an elite ruling class? Can't think of one, to be honest. I'm talking about a democracy in its purest form. The norm throughout the ages is having an elite ruling class. This may have been a political, economical or religious oligarchy, but always a small ruling class governing the masses.

The masses apparently need this. Whenever there is a revolution and 'bad' oligarchs are removed, the people cannot wait to put new oligarchs in their place. People need to be told what to do, so they allow the world to accommodate their needs. The masses can put an end to any and all ruling elites right now, but they don't. Being told what to do is easy, deciding your own fate is most people's worst nightmare.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »
keep things bodybuilding

Better yet, keep things Arnold.  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 01:20:04 AM »

First of all, this film is about the social bureaucratic ELITE in society and how fucking corrupt (and totally psychotic) and power hungry they are, planning for global domination. Total global enslavement under a one world government.

These ideas are not pleasant, they're not meant to be pleasant. It's the bare bone facts and you can ignore them and continue on with your patriotism and continue on believing that you live in a free country when in fact you dont. You're not free, you don't have a voice in the government, you can't make laws, you can't influence society unless you're very very rich, and last but not least, you have owners. They own you.

“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We’ve heard this before. We have a whole history of this same thing repeating itself time and time again. It’s an indefinite characteristic of human being. Power will corrupt. So doesn’t it make more sense to watch the rich than worry about immigrants? Shouldn’t we be more concerned with what the elitists are doing with their trillions of dollars in combined wealth than what some passionately pissed off Muslim is doing in response to his homeland’s violent foreign occupation? Only the owners know this truth. It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
The controle doesnt exist. Take a good look at the scene of the conversation between Neo and Herman at the machine room of Sion in Matrix Reloaded.
YOU GUYS are living in the dream of Karma(Causality and effect).

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 01:56:31 AM »
The controle doesnt exist. Take a good look at the scene of the conversation between Neo and Herman at the machine room of Sion in Matrix Reloaded.
YOU GUYS are living in the dream of Karma(Causality and effect).
huh

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 02:04:56 AM »
huh
Its super easy to understand.
For ex:

You and your car.
Who is the owner? Maybe you? Maybe car?
You earn your money to feed him and he run. So he can keep on existing as a car.
In this case,you are a slave.
Get it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 02:29:23 AM »
Its super easy to understand.
For ex:

You and your car.
Who is the owner? Maybe you? Maybe car?
You earn your money to feed him and he run. So he can keep on existing as a car.
In this case,you are a slave.
Get it?
I think so,

So like if I'm taking a shit on my toilet and a 69 camaro crashes into my house, it's mine but the driver gets my toilet.  But who owns the load?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 02:33:32 AM »
Is there still going to be beer after NWO? If yes, most americans don't care.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 02:48:26 AM »
I think so,

So like if I'm taking a shit on my toilet and a 69 camaro crashes into my house, it's mine but the driver gets my toilet.  But who owns the load?
Hahahahahaha!! ;D ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 05:02:57 AM »
Is there still going to be beer after NWO? If yes, most americans don't care.
yes, the Templars, according to conspiracy vids, invented beer and gave us pubs to drink in.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »
I think so,

Fuck, that's my dream car.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »
Either way, I think it's better to be awake and have a good sense of knowledge about reality than not, no matter the consequences. I've indulged in so much truth that I've really strayed from culture and reality as we know it. I'm so far gone, it's rediculous. When I mention certain things, even subtle things that don't even portray the grander wonders of what the truth holds, people don't seem to get it. They continuously try to justify their own beliefs to the end.

That's why Jesus used proverbs. Cuz you can't convince a person they're wrong. You can only suggest it as if you have not tried.
~

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 09:38:31 AM »
this video is great, gonna watch it later. btw i love the matrix movie, expecially the first one.