Author Topic: Silvio Samuel: Regarding Milos and more  (Read 30479 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: What Sylvio Samuel has to say about Milos!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 09:54:28 PM »
"Silvio doesn't know the difference between protein and carbohydrates". I personally believe this one.

joelocal

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 09:57:03 PM »
Milos is a good man, and a legend and icon in IFBB. He does NOT deserve this shit.

I believe he is a good man, never said he wasn't and a good bodybuilder. But like I said, we have a difference of opinion and philosophy, personally, I think he some dangerous methods.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »
Everyone knows Milos' guys make improvements like they never have in their pro careers.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »
Milos is about MONEY unless your a personel freind, In saying that if i won the Lotto tommorow i would go to him for advice on Drugs not so much training.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

joelocal

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:00 PM »
Everyone knows Milos' guys make improvements like they never have in their pro careers.

How come very few stick with him or follow his protocol when they leave?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 10:07:58 PM »
How come very few stick with him or follow his protocol when they leave?
As a personal trainer, why wouldn't you at least attempt his style of training, maybe you could incorperate some of his methods for your clients?

Drug philosophy aside, why wouldn't you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 10:14:10 PM »
As a personal trainer, why wouldn't you at least attempt his style of training, maybe you could incorperate some of his methods for your clients?

Drug philosophy aside, why wouldn't you?

I never bashed his Giant (circuit) training with the exeption of saying 20 (he said up to 40) exercises for ONE bodypart is absolutely obserd and has no physiological basis for that protocol. Of course it's hard, for Christs sake you're killing one bodypart with 40 different isolated exercises when at the most 4-5 would do.

I don't know if Milos knows who you are, but if he doesn't, do you agree his training??

And even so, that type of training couldn't be done on a continues basis for very long.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 10:18:49 PM »
I never bashed his Giant (circuit) training with the exeption of saying 20 (he said up to 40) exercises for ONE bodypart is absolutely obserd and has no physiological basis for that protocol. Of course it's hard, for Christs sake you're killing one bodypart with 40 different isolated exercises when at the most 4-5 would do.

I don't know if Milos knows who you are, but if he doesn't, do you agree his training??

And even so, that type of training couldn't be done on a continues basis for very long.
Milos knows who I am by face in the gym, not by "chaos", I think ??? Don't know, really.

Anyways, I have tried Giant sets for about 3 months, it was different and I don't think my strength wavered. However, I enjoy a higher weight/lower rep scheme, I get bored easily, so 10 reps x 5-10 excersices= too many reps for me. I will be back on it again in Feb. for a few weeks at least, just to mix it up.

To be honest Joseph, I have been at Koloseum almost two years, in the time I think I have seen Milos do maybe four training sessions "normal" all other times have been giant sets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »

To be honest Joseph, I have been at Koloseum almost two years, in the time I think I have seen Milos do maybe four training sessions "normal" all other times have been giant sets.

But what about his clients, do they still use the same protocol? If I told you can do what we used to do more than 20 or so years ago and get the same results, would that intrest you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 10:58:19 PM »
But what about his clients, do they still use the same protocol? If I told you can do what we used to do more than 20 or so years ago and get the same results, would that intrest you?
I probably do what you did 20 years ago.

And from the few "normal" clients I see at the gym, yes they try to keep the same protocol, when I say try I mean most people don't have the intestinal fortitude to complete a Milos giant set without some "urging". ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 11:09:57 PM »
Milos is about MONEY unless your a personel freind

Even if he is your personal friend, he is all about MONEY.  Let's not forget he stole $2550 from HUGE NASSER!

joelocal

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 11:15:51 PM »
I probably do what you did 20 years ago.

And from the few "normal" clients I see at the gym, yes they try to keep the same protocol, when I say try I mean most people don't have the intestinal fortitude to complete a Milos giant set without some "urging". ;)

I understand Milos' training without urging is a bitch. But what I was referring to was the "hundreds" protocol but without going into too much detail (because I'm getting ready for bed) was 2-3 different exercises for the same bodypart trying to complete 100 reps with a giving weight, in short, if you complete 75 or more reps with that weight, you go up the next workout, complete less, you stay at that weight until you get to 75 or more. If you do 75 or more, you have about :60-:90 sec rest before you complete the remainder of the 25 or less.

Like Milos, the idea is to create hyperplasia in the muscle cells. Nowadays, doing that type of workout with certain "supplimentation" (I won't say because there are little eyes of kids on here) that can and will increase the hyperplasia along with that type of protocol. Again, we were doing this over 20 years ago, Milos just put his own spin on it.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 11:49:34 PM »
Did Silvio say this before or after he dry humped a hotel mattress? 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 11:50:51 PM »
Did Silvio say this before or after he dry humped a hotel mattress? 
That made me laugh way more than it should have ;D
follow the arrows

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2007, 03:18:35 AM »
20 (he said up to 40) exercises for ONE bodypart is absolutely obserd and has no physiological basis for that protocol. .

So what exactly is the 'physiological basis' for

when at the most 4-5 would do
this approach then?

joelocal

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »
So what exactly is the 'physiological basis' for

this approach then?

When done in "hundreds" protocol, same as "giant" (circuit) sets. Both equal hyperplasia, one just has a spin to it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2007, 09:09:22 AM »
Translated and all, it comes down to "Milos, give Nasser his $2,550, bitch!"

I think that's what Sylvio was trying to say.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Do you believe this with Silvio Samuel?
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2007, 09:30:53 AM »
From Silvio Samuel's bio:

"At age 19 he made his first visit to Russia with his coach to learn more advanced training methods."

haha how many bodybuilders go to russia just to just learn "more advanced training methods" ?

Silvio is one of those epic liars, isnt he?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Do you believe this?
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2007, 09:32:55 AM »
yeah training is really rocket science ::)

joelocal

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2007, 09:33:35 AM »
From Silvio Samuel's bio:

"At age 19 he made his first visit to Russia with his coach to learn more advanced training methods."

haha how many bodybuilders go to russia just to just learn "more advanced training methods" ?

Silvio is one of those epic liars, isnt he?

Dedicated ones.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »

"He would later return to study Aeronautical Engineering" "worked in Madrid as a bouncer at various bars and discos"

haha this is awesome, after "studying" aeronautical engineering, he joined the spanish weightlifting team and from that, he ended as a bouncer hahaha

Oh man silvio is an a w e s o m e loser

Yeah. This is a really huge joke. ;D

joelocal

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2007, 09:36:16 AM »
yeah training is really rocket science ::)

There have been alot of training methods that were brought to the US from Russia, Bulgaria and Germany.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »
There have been alot of training methods that were brought to the US from Russia, Bulgaria and Germany.

Come on JOELOCO, are you saying you really believe herr SS's bullshit? Why dont he just claim he went there for the training methods and hardcore roids?

joelocal

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2007, 09:39:58 AM »
Come on JOELOCO, are you saying you really believe herr SS's bullshit? Why dont he just claim he went there for the training methods and hardcore roids?

Why would I not believe him?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2007, 09:43:03 AM »
Why would I not believe him?

You are a superstar trainer only comparable to milos and frank zane, so if you say so, must be then.