Author Topic: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti  (Read 35361 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's latest post
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2007, 02:45:54 AM »
Why is Nasser using such foul language  ???

Hes well "educated" thats why.  :-\

Remember he knows smthing like 6 languages, one of them is the "foul language".

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »
I remember when all this was going to down on Mayhem and while I don't really give a rats ass about either of these guys,  reading between the lines I'm bettin that Nassar is lying his ass off. Supposedly these two guys were more than just acquaintances and hung out on more than one occasion. Even Nassar says he brought Tom to dinner at his Mom's house. So, Tom fronts Nassar 5k worth of growth and after some time goes by Nassar says he got it tested, throws away the GH and doesn't show his buddy the lab report and tells him to go fuck off.  ::)

I know that if I had a friend who wanted to sell me 5K worth of GH I certainly would not take it if I was in doubt it was real and if I was in doubt why in the world would I assume my friend was trying to pull a fast one on me? Why didn't Nassar tell his friend that he had a place to get it tested and just take one amp? Cause all that fake GH  ::) went into Nassar's ass that's why  ;D  This isn't the first time I have heard of pros not paying for their stuff. Supposedly some of them think that because they talk to you about training that they are owed free stuff in return for them telling you all of their secrets.  ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:59 AM »
I remember when all this was going to down on Mayhem and while I don't really give a rats ass about either of these guys,  reading between the lines I'm bettin that Nassar is lying his ass off. Supposedly these two guys were more than just acquaintances and hung out on more than one occasion. Even Nassar says he brought Tom to dinner at his Mom's house. So, Tom fronts Nassar 5k worth of growth and after some time goes by Nassar says he got it tested, throws away the GH and doesn't show his buddy the lab report and tells him to go fuck off.  ::)

I know that if I had a friend who wanted to sell me 5K worth of GH I certainly would not take it if I was in doubt it was real and if I was in doubt why in the world would I assume my friend was trying to pull a fast one on me? Why didn't Nassar tell his friend that he had a place to get it tested and just take one amp? Cause all that fake GH  ::) went into Nassar's ass that's why  ;D  This isn't the first time I have heard of pros not paying for their stuff. Supposedly some of them think that because they talk to you about training that they are owed free stuff in return for them telling you all of their secrets.  ::)

Yeah this one's right in line with the infamous story of Craig Titus receiving shipment of $10,000+ worth of gear and then telling his people that he got robbed of it the night before he had to come up with the money.  "Hey bro, what can I do?  I was robbed!"   ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »
Remember he knows smthing like 6 languages, one of them is the "foul language".

Does that mean he speaks to chickens too? ::)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »
Tom Tognetti is one of those fucking dorks who took a boat load of gear and put on tons of muscle in weird fucking places and then got noticed because of it...

He ate the fucking cheese from other nobodies telling him how great he was and got in way over his head...As soon as the fitness chicks started paying attention to this ugly mother fucker, it was all over...Drug addict/ Hook line and sinker...

I've heard rumors of the guy G'ing out and woman taking everything in his wallet and even ransacked his house...The guy would wake up the next day totally wiped out and still head back to the clubs bouncing around like he was all that not saying a word about being robbed by some woman...Yet the chicks were laughing their asses off at the guy behind his back...

He was the guy always pulling his piece out for everyone to see...He wanted everyone to know what a crazy bastard he was...Of course a few hours later, he would be G'd out in a corner in a pile of his own piss...

At least that is the story that was told to me...Truth is I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall...But the Tom T G'd out stories have been going around for some time now...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2007, 05:22:43 PM »
Tom Tognetti is one of those fucking dorks who took a boat load of gear and put on tons of muscle in weird fucking places and then got noticed because of it...

He ate the fucking cheese from other nobodies telling him how great he was and got in way over his head...As soon as the fitness chicks started paying attention to this ugly mother fucker, it was all over...Drug addict/ Hook line and sinker...

I've heard rumors of the guy G'ing out and woman taking everything in his wallet and even ransacked his house...The guy would wake up the next day totally wiped out and still head back to the clubs bouncing around like he was all that not saying a word about being robbed by some woman...Yet the chicks were laughing their asses off at the guy behind his back...

He was the guy always pulling his piece out for everyone to see...He wanted everyone to know what a crazy bastard he was...Of course a few hours later, he would be G'd out in a corner in a pile of his own piss...

At least that is the story that was told to me...Truth is I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall...But the Tom T G'd out stories have been going around for some time now...
hahahahahahahahaa.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2007, 08:05:09 PM »
 i agree with disgusted.. nasser is lying his ass off.. come on.. you take over 4000.000 with of gear and "have it tested".. yet, if nasser wanted to actually show he is not a liar then why not show the report?..i am sure he would still have it.. plus, once again, dragging others names into the fray is classless..   maybe some of that is true about tom.. dont know.. dont care but, nasser is showing no more class than tom (supposably) by bring people other than to into this..

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2007, 12:34:36 AM »
Yes but on promuscle Tom T also said he read gh15's posts and it was definately not Nasser................

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2007, 12:56:52 AM »
Anybody notice how Team Nasser have very few positive things to say about this latest attention seeking communique ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2007, 02:10:57 AM »
Nasser puts a value on his own advice.  So does Milos..  No difference. 

Wrong.  Huge difference.  Milos tries putting a value on his advice to justify not paying Nasser money rightfully owed to him.  In contrast, Nasser puts a value on his advice to Tom to show what type of character Tom is to try to harass Nasser regardless of the favours done to him.  If Nasser really owed Tom money and Nasser refused to pay on the basis that he gave him bodybuilding advice then there would be some similarity, however this case is not anything like that.  Further, Milos' claim that he gave Nasser advice is questionable, since Nasser had a much better physique than Milos.  In contrast, its very easy to believe that Nasser gave Tom advice since Tom is nowhere near Nasser's league.

Why don't you just let Nasser speak for himself here.   

Nasser is above joining a board full of uneducated pumpkinheads who would only want him to join so they can flame him.  Someone told me that Jay Cutler once signed up on getbig and deactivated within one day due to all the haters.  That doesn't surprise me.  Also, Nasser has enough of us to defend him that he does not need to sign up.  He will also be making his points in part 4 and 5 interviews with David Robson.  Besides, the original post in this thread is from Nasser, and he has made his story and points more than clear already.

What did Nasser do with the rest of the amps when he found out the 6 he'd had tested were fake?  Did he at least offer to hand them back over to Tom? 

Why the hell would anyone with an ounce of morals hand back fack amps to a criminal like Spaghetti knowing that he will just turn around and sell them to someone else?!  I'm surprised we didn't catch on to your lack of intellect when screening applications for Team Nasser.

LOL, another person who can not even read the story right - it was STEROIDS not GH that Nasser got from Tom.  Nasser's mom lives in Germany, so Nasser had invited Tom over when his mom was visiting him in San Diego - he didn't "invite him over to his mom's house" lol.  Nasser's story makes clear that they were on their way to the gym so Tom told him he can pay him later. That's pretty reasonable to believe, I've seen among my friends who buy or sell steroids and tell friends, "no worries, you can pay me in a few days," etc.  Luckily Nasser got it tested before paying Tom so he didn't get ripped off.  And why do you assume that Nasser didn't show Tom the test results?  Where in Nasser's story did he say that?  Tom actually did not deny that the steroids could have been fake; and instead complained that he's broke and wanted at least half of the selling price, probably to cover his own cost...which sounds like Tom acknowledged the fact that it's fake.

Anybody notice how Team Nasser have very few positive things to say about this latest attention seeking communique ?

Sorry but not everyone can be on getbig 24/7 lol.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
Anyone who thinks that Nasser is harming other pros by mentioning their names as buyers is extremely naive about how law enforcement works. 

People who do buy steroids like Nasser and others are not getting charged as long as they do not sell it in large quantities and make a living from it.  Otherwise ALL contestants at pro shows and the Olympia would get arrested at the competitors' hotel rooms! 

The DEA is out for big fishes/dealers...not out for the general amateur or pro who is a steroid user.

After Nasser warned Tognietti numerous times he still kept sending Nasser derogatory emails. He felt strong behind the computer.  Nasser even blocked his email address but Spaghetti kept making new accounts and sending Nasser the same idiotic emails over - like Nasser would get intimidated!   ::)  Enough was enough.

Why does Tognietti not post his "own" version of the story if there is one as McFarland is hinting?  McFarland it seems you're pretty well acquinted with Tognetti, I'm sure you can arrange for him to post his version.  :)

Final point here, Nasser is not doing any of this for "attention" as he is not in any need of attention (he's been all over magazine covers, all over the world to sign autographs and give seminars, excellent contest placing history, etc.)...a few posts on getbig would hardly give him nearly as much attention as he already has!  The only difference between now and when he was competing and quiet is that he held back exposing others and telling the truth about bodybuilding matters because it would have hurt his placings.  Now, however, he has nothing to lose is so exposing all that he held back in the past.

Nasser is on a mission.  He has no problem with his conscience to expose people who deserve it and who are harmful in general.   

And from what I hear of the upcoming part 4 interview, this Tom post will start looking as though Nasser was being "nice"  :D

TEAM NASSER

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2007, 02:39:42 AM »
Nasser speaks the truth in my opinion... 

He should really consider register here and have his own thread (sticky) with Q&A.....it would be really cool.
He shouldn't be afraid of a "suspension" as he is already retired.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2007, 03:07:18 AM »
bigbobs is doing an excellent job of representing nasser, no need for nasser to sign up for a day like gutler did and got babooned out of here by our resident cyber bullies.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2007, 03:19:50 AM »
I totally agre with you on this, even I am still laughing on sum of the comments of Nass, he did cross the line trowing in his former bb colleges names and Tom`s address and bank account #.
U are also bias because you train/do bussiness with Emerich Delczeg  ;) whom he acused of not paying his mules in full...fucking them over basically. So ...on the other hand nasser might be lying here and there ...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2007, 03:28:41 AM »

And from what I hear of the upcoming part 4 interview, this Tom post will start looking as though Nasser was being "nice"  :D

LOL
As empty as paradise

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 06:06:54 AM »
Are you still mumbling, crawling on the floor, shitting in your nasty pants,.......... - with your regularly skid marked under wear?
$

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2007, 08:20:45 AM »
cant wait for pt 4
cant wait...
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »

WOW.  This is getting better that I thought it would. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »
Threads like this is what makes getbig. 8)
As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »
Because of Bigbob's eloquent rebuttal I have seen the light.  Yes Nasser was doing a service to the whole bodybuilding community by immediately destroying this bunk gear so as to absolutely take it out of distribution, and who better to strong-arm this shit-steroid peddler Tom Spaghetti into submission than the mighty huge Nasser El Sonbaty.   

I guess people will be much more careful if they ever plan to front Nasser any gear, they'd damn sure better make sure it's real or they just lost whatever they gave him. 

Just so you know, Bigbobs, I barely knew Tom; I used to interact with him on Mayhem and I had lunch with he and a group of other people once at the Firehouse.  Nasser surely knew more about Tom than I from which he based the actions he took towards Tom; now I'm not sure "he'll recover." 

Now let's move on, fellas.  Onwards and upwards for TEAM NASSER, into 2008 and beyond.  I think we all have alot of potential to actualize.   

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2007, 03:20:16 PM »
Yet more class from the 'scholar'. How enlightening and inspiring to be privy to the petty, pathetic squabbles between drug addicts/ dealers.

'I gave you my roidz'

'Your roidz were shit.....but I still used em all'

'Fuck you, pay me'

'Homo, meatball wop. I won't pay you, instead I'll call the DEA'

'Fuck you, pay me'

'You have no idea how many pairs of workout panties I would have to sell..Milos never paid me'

'Why do you bad mouth everyone and call them gay and make cheap racial jibes...oh,  and you live with your mother'

' I am not gay, you are gay. I am a middle aged man who lives with his mother and sells dirty underwear to gay men..but you are a gay pasta eater. What about my great synthol advice I didn't charge you for'

'Nasser, I want my money'

'Haha..you're gay. Allah wackbah'

O

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »
Yet more class from the 'scholar'. How enlightening and inspiring to be privy to the petty, pathetic squabbles between drug addicts/ dealers.

'I gave you my roidz'

'Fuck you, pay me'

'Fuck you, pay me'

'You have no idea how many pairs of workout panties I would have to sell..Milos never paid me'

'Why do you bad mouth everyone and call them gay and make cheap racial jibes...oh,  and you live with your mother'

' I am not gay, you are gay. I am a middle aged man who lives with his mother and sells dirty underwear to gay men..but you are a gay pasta eater. What about my great synthol advice I didn't charge you for'

Savage synopsis.   ;D

Fucking funny, man!  Ha ha...pretty much, right?.   :D

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »

'I gave you my roidz'

'Fuck you, pay me'

'Fuck you, pay me'

haha...All the while Tommy T's head is almost ready to explode...A pure Turnip head

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2007, 06:23:11 PM »

'I gave you my roidz'

I stopped reading your gay post as soon as I came across "your roidz weren't shit...but I still used em all."  Why on earth would Nasser use roids that he knows are fake  ???  You obviously either didnt read the story or you read it but are about as intelligent as Tom Tognetti himself.

Because of Bigbob's eloquent rebuttal I have seen the light.  Yes Nasser was doing a service to the whole bodybuilding community by immediately destroying this bunk gear so as to absolutely take it out of distribution, and who better to strong-arm this shit-steroid peddler Tom Spaghetti into submission than the mighty huge Nasser El Sonbaty.   

I guess people will be much more careful if they ever plan to front Nasser any gear, they'd damn sure better make sure it's real or they just lost whatever they gave him. 

Epic use of sarcasm when you know your original position was wrong.  And yes, anyone who sells fake gear to a pro (who is more likely to find out that it is fake than a typical user) should be ready to either lose their gear or refund the money they got for it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »
Anybody who actually believes that Nasser sent the gear to 'a lab' for analysis is as demented as him.

He had to put that in as last week he was bitching about Milos doing the exact same thing to him: taking drugs off someone and then stiffing them on the money. He even stole Milos' line about 'I gave him enough contest prep advice to cover any potential payment anyway'

He's a hypocrite and a rat.

They are all liars, cheats and would stab each other in the back for a few vials. Nasser fucked up his physique with oil and needs to start blaming someone a little closer to home.

O