Author Topic: Wizard of truth photo  (Read 3647 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Wizard of truth photo
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 04:50:12 PM »

Med, I am a slob and I still look way better than you.  And I am getting in better shape everyday.  You will never look any different than you look now.  That sucks.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 04:59:51 PM »
Med, I am a slob and I still look way better than you.  And I am getting in better shape everyday.  You will never look any different than you look now.  That sucks.

you can tell yourself that.  I work out for an hour a day.  and I'd never let myself balloon up to 400+ because I don't want to die of a heart attack.

X

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 05:49:41 PM »
hahha nice vintage front porch medford

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 06:10:16 PM »
you can tell yourself that.  I work out for an hour a day.  and I'd never let myself balloon up to 400+ because I don't want to die of a heart attack.

jesus you look worse than I thought.  Sorry for making fun of you.  How old are you?  I hope you are at least 45 cause if you are any younger than that and you look like that then you are in for a fucked up life.  Have you seriously thought about killing yourself.  Do you have pink eyes or is that your halloween costume.  And is Goodrum your neighbor.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
Nasser would be lucky to bring the golf club back 90 degrees with those mountain of shoulders.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
Dont fuck with bear's, ''Medford''

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »
Have you seriously thought about killing yourself.  Do you have pink eyes or is that your halloween costume.  And is Goodrum your neighbor.

And have you ever heard of question marks ?  :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 06:25:16 AM »
He's making fun of my pink eyes...oh wait, you can't see my eyes  :-\

grasping at straws.

I like the vintage porch though, yes it looks like what it is which is something that was not professionally put together, it's one of those you can do it home depo projects  :)
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 08:12:01 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMM ;D 735 pounds in your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S THOSE 28 XL PIZZAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 09:12:23 AM »
He's making fun of my pink eyes...oh wait, you can't see my eyes  :-\

grasping at straws.

I like the vintage porch though, yes it looks like what it is which is something that was not professionally put together, it's one of those you can do it home depo projects  :)

hahaha Medford an albino who loves BB's but has never touched a weight in his life.  Yea you have it all ::)