Author Topic: A GetBig Wedding...  (Read 16617 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: A GetBig Wedding...
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 01:56:41 AM »
Getbig.

A place where magic happens.

:D
$

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 02:25:12 AM »
Maybe there's hope for the other 18,000+ members of Getbig after all.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 02:31:35 AM »
So much for saying "It's only a message board"

Coach, congratulations. Looks like you've retained your contest condition :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 03:21:52 AM »
Cheers!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 03:28:06 AM »
Congrats Joe ! Wish u the best for u and your family ....Sebastian

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 03:30:30 AM »
offer us some nude pics of her Joe. so we can decide if shes the one for you.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 03:43:30 AM »
u look like the little guy who stands on top of the wedding cakes       lol

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 03:46:27 AM »
congrats Joe

beautiful family and scenery.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 03:51:09 AM »
She looks like a Democrat....I like her already.

congrats

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 03:55:30 AM »
We met on here almost 4 years ago, got married Dec 8, 2007.........a Special thanks to Jimmy (Vikingpower) for introducing us. When we met I was "Intenseone" she is "Chamorrita"

A view from our backyard in Palm Springs..

i had a similar view from The Springs in Rancho Mirage when i lived there for 2 years.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 04:07:59 AM »
Jimmy probably posted her personal info and phone number, Joe called it, and the rest is history ;D

;D

I'm kinda curious to know how Jimmy 'introduced' them.
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 04:14:53 AM »
Congratulations Joe........all the best to both of you !! :)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 04:36:12 AM »
Killer view!  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 05:03:28 AM »
Congratulations!

So getbig can create more than hate!  ;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 05:07:12 AM »
Marriage is an antiquated and outdated system. Statistically divorce is highly likely and thus marriage is also a very costly endeavour. Why not just stay girlfriend and boyfriend for a long time and when your relationship no longer works, go seperate ways?
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2007, 05:16:32 AM »
Marriage is an antiquated and outdated system. Statistically divorce is highly likely and thus marriage is also a very costly endeavour. Why not just stay girlfriend and boyfriend for a long time and when your relationship no longer works, go seperate ways?

Why not marry when you can divorce so easily?  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, you pay less taxes, can get money from the state when you get kids, the kids' life gets easier viewed from the law side of life, you can get one health insurace for two...
Marriage may be outdated in the over-individualistic societies of the west, but they are essential to societies where family bonds are important and the social grip is strong. In all of asia, marriage is more a connection of two families than just two people.
Marriage is a good thing, in many aspects. The problem is that many people don't see that when they marry. They are too selfish.  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2007, 05:25:11 AM »
Why not marry when you can divorce so easily?  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, you pay less taxes, can get money from the state when you get kids, the kids' life gets easier viewed from the law side of life, you can get one health insurace for two...
Marriage may be outdated in the over-individualistic societies of the west, but they are essential to societies where family bonds are important and the social grip is strong. In all of asia, marriage is more a connection of two families than just two people.
Marriage is a good thing, in many aspects. The problem is that many people don't see that when they marry. They are too selfish.  ;)

Ah...entitlements.  ::) As a Libertarian I find tax benefits for married people and things like Kindergeld and all the other nonsense utterly ridiculous. And that is why gay marriage, for example, is such an issue because everyone wants a piece of the pie and everyone is clawing for the benefits. Marriage should have no benefits and no drawbacks in terms of government doling out freebees. Why should two people pay less tax because they are married? Total nonsense. I don't care whether people get married or not, though I do not want to do so myself, rather long term partnership seems more plausible, but I do care that people have special privileges because of their married status.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2007, 05:28:02 AM »
Ah...entitlements.  ::) As a Libertarian I find tax benefits for married people and things like Kindergeld and all the other nonsense utterly ridiculous. And that is why gay marriage, for example, is such an issue because everyone wants a piece of the pie and everyone is clawing for the benefits. Marriage should have no benefits and no drawbacks in terms of government doling out freebees. Why should two people pay less tax because they are married? Total nonsense. I don't care whether people get married or not, though I do not want to do so myself, rather long term partnership seems more plausible, but I do care that people have special privileges because of their married status.

;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2007, 05:33:35 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Grinsende Koepfe zaehlen nicht als adaequate Antwort. Also lasse mich Dich direkt fragen, was Du philosophisch von diesen ganzen Verguenstigungen haelst. Ich kann nur annehmen, dass Du sie gutheisst, denn Du hast sie als Erstes zur Untermauerung des Arguments fuer die Gueltigkeit der ehelichen Sitte erwaehnt.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2007, 05:36:26 AM »
Grinsende Koepfe zaehlen nicht als adaequate Antwort. Also lasse mich Dich direkt fragen, was Du philosophisch von diesen ganzen Verguenstigungen haelst. Ich kann nur annehmen, dass Du sie gutheisst, denn Du hast sie als Erstes zur Untermauerung des Arguments fuer die Gueltigkeit der ehelichen Sitte erwaehnt.

I'm married, so my view is biased.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure i love paying less taxes.  ;D ;D ;D

If the state wants to congratulate me to finding my beautiful wife, he might do so.  ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2007, 05:59:32 AM »
I'm married, so my view is biased.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure i love paying less taxes.  ;D ;D ;D

If the state wants to congratulate me to finding my beautiful wife, he might do so.  ;D ;D

Dem Englischen fehlt grammatisches Geschlecht, deswegen heisst der Staat 'das Staat' auf Englisch, also 'it' nicht 'he'.

Nichtdestotrotz hast Du keinerlei philosophischen Standpunkt vertreten. Wo liegst Du denn ueberhaupt politisch?
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2007, 06:01:06 AM »
Dem Englischen fehlt grammatisches Geschlecht, deswegen ist es der Staat 'das Staat', also 'it' nicht 'he'.

Nichtdestotrotz hast Du keinerlei philosophischen Standpunkt vertreten. Wo liegst Du denn ueberhaupt politisch?

thanks.  ;D ;D

Mmm, difficult question, i would say i'm loyal to the japanese emperor.  ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 06:03:31 AM »
thanks.  ;D ;D

Mmm, difficult question, i would say i'm loyal to the japanese emperor.  ;D ;D

Der Kaiser ist ja schliesslich ein Gott. Dafuer, dass Du Politik studierst, verwundert es mich, dass Du keine feste Meinung diesbezueglich hast.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 06:10:53 AM »
Der Kaiser ist ja schliesslich ein Gott. Dafuer, dass Du Politik studierst, verwundert es mich, dass Du keine feste Meinung diesbezueglich hast.

Das mit dem Kaiser und Gott ist ein Missverstaendnis, da 1 zu 1 von Christen uebertragen. In der japanischen Mythologie gibt es eine Myriade [yaorozu (八百万)] Gottheiten (kami).
Jeder Japaner wird nach seinem Tod ein kami, und der Kaiser ist ein direkter Nachfahre der Sonnengoetting Amaterasu O-mikami. Das gleubt aber keiner heutzutage...

Vielleicht kann ich mich gerade deswegen nicht festlegen, WEIL ich Politik studiere?
Politik ist abhaengig vom jeweiligen Landesgefuege, es gibt keine POLITIK, die ueberall funktioniert. Insgesamt bin ich eher konservativ, denke ich. Zuviele Schmarotzer, Kulturbanausen und Idioten hier, da braucht es eine starke Hand um das Chaos im Zaum zu halten.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 06:24:23 AM »
Das mit dem Kaiser und Gott ist ein Missverstaendnis, da 1 zu 1 von Christen uebertragen. In der japanischen Mythologie gibt es eine Myriade [yaorozu (八百万)] Gottheiten (kami).
Jeder Japaner wird nach seinem Tod ein kami, und der Kaiser ist ein direkter Nachfahre der Sonnengoetting Amaterasu O-mikami. Das gleubt aber keiner heutzutage...

Vielleicht kann ich mich gerade deswegen nicht festlegen, WEIL ich Politik studiere?
Politik ist abhaengig vom jeweiligen Landesgefuege, es gibt keine POLITIK, die ueberall funktioniert. Insgesamt bin ich eher konservativ, denke ich. Zuviele Schmarotzer, Kulturbanausen und Idioten hier, da braucht es eine starke Hand um das Chaos im Zaum zu halten.  ;D

Das stimmt alles, aber gerade in Deutschland geht alles den Bach herunter, weil es sich zum Schmarotzerstaat entwickelt hat, und wie ich schon erwaehnt habe, sind die Leute auf allen gesellschaftlichen Ebenen abhaengig vom Sozialstaat geworden. Ich kann mich noch der Zeit erinnern, als ich in Bonn studiert habe, zu der alle Studenten durch die Strassen hin und her stuermten, erbost wegen Studiengebuehren, dass sie alle ab einem gewissen Semester ein paar hundert Euro zahlen mussten. Give me a fucking break. Alles wollen sie kostenlos haben. Dies wird langsam zum Rant, aber ehrlich gesagt, bricht der Sozialstaat gerade zusammen.
I hate the State.