Author Topic: SPECIAL ED & GERRY BLAIS - Youtube Video  (Read 5637 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: SPECIAL ED & GERRY BLAIS - Youtube Video
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »
The triumvirate of Blockhead, SF & Ed proving to be an insurmountable meltdown-inducing force indeed.
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »
Ron delete my account please thanks. >:(

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 02:14:42 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, who the fuuck is that clown? epic average body except for the 10cc's of synthol in each bicep four times a week.

HAHAHAHAHAHA look at this fucking clown. Made to be 160lb frame.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »
Gerry Blais is a bodybuilder that has been doing the New Englands for many years...In 2001 he looked good(won the new englands) and then you guest it, he ate the cheese thinking he was a someone and with that fucked up his arms for good...

I would like to say i know what he put in his arms but truth is i don't know...He has been taken a beating on the boards for many years and with that said, his arms always stayed the same...So for that reason i don't believe they are oil...I'm going with implants...

Who in their right mind would keep putting massive amounts of oil in their arms while thread after thread is being started about how retarded you truly are...But then again, this douche bag loves any kind of attention...

He used to train(maybe still does)at powerhouse in meuthain(sp)Mass..And walked around with those retarded arms telling everyone that he doesn't do any kind of steroids ect...To watch him train is next to comical...He literally does like 50 sets for biceps alone...with weights that are so light, you may as well paint them pink...Of course he does like 30 or 40 reps as fast as you can move the weight making noise for everyone to see...

He is the guy that has the headphones on listening to hardrock and sings so everyone hears him from across the room...He also likes to play Mr. Naive about anything that has to do with just about anything hormones..That is one of the reasons most people that meet him say he is a really nice guy....And I am not doubting that he is a nice guy but For sure he is a douche bag just on principle alone of what he did to his arms...

So with all that said, i don't have anything against the guy other then the arms and for that, you got to call out a douche bag when you see one...

All i think Ed did was feed this guys ego...Truth is it needs to be brought down many levels not pumped up...I think Ed could have accomplished that by saying something like Wow dude those arms are stupid looking...Make him back pedal abit...Then maybe the guy won't be so keen and taking his shirt off for any dipshit with a camera...And then we would all be better off..

Although something tells me just by the look on Ed's face that he had him take his shirt off in a Passive aggressive way...Ed knew he would get torn apart so maybe their is a method to Ed's madness..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »
Although something tells me just by the look on Ed's face that he had him take his shirt off in a Passive aggressive way...Ed knew he would get torn apart so maybe their is a method to Ed's madness..
;)
BigNationRadio.com