Author Topic: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!  (Read 38317 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Squadfather vs. OnlyMe Threads... get a room guys!
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »
I don't see an answer to my question, Onlyme. If you're not going to answer it, don't bring me up like that. I'm not involved between you and Squad, don't force me to be. ;)

Chaos what the fuck are you crying about.  What question do you want answered.  I don't shit on here like Squadpussy does.  If i haven't your fucking question more than likely I haven't read it.  What do you want to know.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »
Chaos what the fuck are you crying about.  What question do you want answered.  I don't shit on here like Squadpussy does.  If i haven't your fucking question more than likely I haven't read it.  What do you want to know.
What I wanted to know is why you would bring me up in your post about Squad saying we must be related

I see Chaos and SquadFatter are related.  Love it when family comes together for the holidays.  Hey SquadPussy, how did like the self-ownage you gave yourself today.  Love it how you seem to ignore it when you are called out.  Dude is being a pussy something that comes natural to you.  I mean did you get the shit beat out of you so much you just turned into one or one day you just decided to be that way.  Just wondering.  Cause you wouldn't last a day out of your trailer.

Now for this post...
You can go fuck your own fat ass, you fat pig, I have been nothing but supportive of your effort and encouraged you, when possible, and you shit on me this way? Who the fuck do you think you are? Some washed up strongman trying to relive his glory days? Give it up you fat fucking slob. Your attitude is dispicable, no wonder people want you to fail, you miserable fucker.

I hope you do lose the weight and I hope along with the weight loss you feel better about yourself and quit acting like a fat, miserable kunt every time you post.

Merry Christmas you fat bastard!!

Self called meltdown

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2007, 10:22:43 PM »
What I wanted to know is why you would bring me up in your post about Squad saying we must be related

Now for this post...You can go fuck your own fat ass, you fat pig, I have been nothing but supportive of your effort and encouraged you, when possible, and you shit on me this way? Who the fuck do you think you are? Some washed up strongman trying to relive his glory days? Give it up you fat fucking slob. Your attitude is dispicable, no wonder people want you to fail, you miserable fucker.

I hope you do lose the weight and I hope along with the weight loss you feel better about yourself and quit acting like a fat, miserable kunt every time you post.

Merry Christmas you fat bastard!!

Self called meltdown

Does this mean you ain't coming over for Christmas.  Take a few Zanax and lets tak again tomorrow.  I see you are all stressed out.  Take a deep breath.................. ......now let it out. Go to bed, wake up open your presents and we can talk tomorrow.  Merry Christmas to you too. :-*