Author Topic: Clemens speaks!  (Read 5203 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Clemens speaks!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 03:40:38 AM »
Oh man, I guess Nolan Ryan was on the juice too..haha  It's called talent and dedication, something most shortcutters can't comprehend.

All Drugs!! haha
u juice and u bash them after...why are u such a hypocrite ?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 05:25:42 AM »
It's sad that these athletes need to lie. The dumb fans need to know that steroids are not dangerous, and only improve the viewing pleasure. Then they can speak out the truth.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »
Roger Clemens=all drugs

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 07:38:27 AM »
its no secret that croatch luvs the cock

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 07:43:59 AM »
I believe Clemens didn't take steroids.  He just doesn't seem like the shortcutting piece of shit type.  Probably a stand type of guy.

Precisely.

And if he did happen to use HGH, it's no big deal.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 07:44:44 AM »
much more important things to worry about in this country such as the growing national debt, lack of health insurance for the majority of citizens, or wars going on in 2 different countries.  sad for the govt to spend so much time and resources trying to see whether clemens or bonds ever used any sauce, really who gives a shit.

They want to try to distract the public's attention away from the important things.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 07:46:52 AM »
absolutely agreed...the government and media uses this garbage to keep us less interested in the real issues that plague our country... clemens used steroids? who gives a flying fuck..we have more important issues to worry about than this smoke screen being put in front of us...

100% correct.

And by keeping Americans dumb, then those corrupt groups in power will be able to remain in power. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 07:50:54 AM »
1. your hat size doesn't grow 2 inches from your late 30's to early 40's

2. Your shoe size doesn't grow 2 sizes in the same time frame as above

How old are you? 

Because if you're in your 30s (or older) and you're a normal male, then you are fully aware that your body goes through changes.

4. And last but not least...Most people don't start shaving their arms in their late 30's early 40's unless they are swimmers or stand in the mirror looking at newly developed muscle tone like bodybuilders/models do...

Pitching is all about physics.  If a pitchers shaves his arms, then that is going to decrease the wind resistance, allowing him to achieve greater arm speed. 

Besides, for many people, getting older means more body hair to deal with.

I hate body hair. 

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 08:55:53 AM »
I believe Clemens didn't take steroids.  He just doesn't seem like the shortcutting piece of shit type.  Probably a stand type of guy.

Just because you tried them, and didnt like it dont be ignorant Croatch. Majority use them not for shortcutting, but to get to another level. Cheating, yes since not everyone is taking them obviously in sport. But for bodybuilding it is entirely for reaching that other level of look.

I do not know what to make of all this. Sounds like the majority of baseball players do "something" so maybe it is almost a level playing field? Probably not. Who knows. I guess it is cheating as far as sports go, if Clemens really used the question would be raised would have he played this long? Would of he struck out so many batters? Same goes for the Sluggers...as far as HRs, durability etc.. Its more about longevity and recoup time.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 08:58:00 AM »
How old are you? 

Because if you're in your 30s (or older) and you're a normal male, then you are fully aware that your body goes through changes.

Pitching is all about physics.  If a pitchers shaves his arms, then that is going to decrease the wind resistance, allowing him to achieve greater arm speed. 

Besides, for many people, getting older means more body hair to deal with.

I hate body hair. 
hahahhaa, you like your men smooth, right tre? ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 12:23:06 PM »
Just because you tried them, and didnt like it dont be ignorant Croatch. Majority use them not for shortcutting, but to get to another level. Cheating, yes since not everyone is taking them obviously in sport. But for bodybuilding it is entirely for reaching that other level of look.

I do not know what to make of all this. Sounds like the majority of baseball players do "something" so maybe it is almost a level playing field? Probably not. Who knows. I guess it is cheating as far as sports go, if Clemens really used the question would be raised would have he played this long? Would of he struck out so many batters? Same goes for the Sluggers...as far as HRs, durability etc.. Its more about longevity and recoup time.
Plain and simple, if you're a pro baseball player and juice, you're a shortcutter...no two ways about it.  It's basically saying, fuck you, to every other guy in the league who doesn't use.  It is amusing though, seeing reality set in on all these bitches...haha  That Mitchell has a hard on for drug abusers.  The guy has a point though, it's simply unfair to every other players in the league.  Imagine doing your best and some idiot juicehead steps to the plate and knocks your pitch out for the winning run?  Talk about being irritated.
It's sad how people are.  Simply no ethics.
In bodybuilding, they all have no ethics, so at least it's equal. ;)  I know most pro bodybuilders are looked upon in society as upstanding citizens and all. ::)  Heavy drug use of any kind will always be frowned upon.  And really, nobody likes a cheater.
N

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »
You think the recovery effects of winny and HGH didn't help Clemens?