Author Topic: Unavoidable owning (take 2)  (Read 2840 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Unavoidable owning (take 2)
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
So I'm at the local Gold's for a savage tricep thrashing when in walks a foursome of narly-packed whigger mass each weighing an astonishing 165lbs and all adorned with wife beaters, skull caps, "cellies" (oh fuggin brother) and 4 gallons of water.   As is customary for all young "whiggas" they immediately proceeded to.......now say it with me........THE FLAT BENCH for brutal 6-8 rep sets of upwards of 175lbs.   This cliche gym ritual I can handle, but what I wasn't prepared for occurred after their 5 or 6 sets......10 solid minutes of ab and tri-shooting in the free weight mirriors......it was glorious and horrendous all at once.   They posed and contorted their 160lb bodies before proceeding to the dbs for nasty sets of incline presses; unfortunately for me I left for the water fountain while these 155lb gargantuans began their brutal sets of 60lb incline db presses while screamin at each other and yelling, "Yeah dawg...get that shit....don't be a pussy yo!"  I walked to my bench which they had occupied and said "you're in my seat," to which one replied, "my bad big man......you wanna work in?"  To which I replied, "no thanks, just want y'all to shutup and get off my bench."   They all looked at me kinda startled and frightened, gathered their gear and left.   I laughed while 3-4 people in the area thanked me.   AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!   Stupid whiggers pwned.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Unavoidable owning (take 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
So I'm at the local Gold's for a savage tricep thrashing when in walks a foursome of narly-packed whigger mass each weighing an astonishing 165lbs and all adorned with wife beaters, skull caps, "cellies" (oh fuggin brother) and 4 gallons of water.   As is customary for all young "whiggas" they immediately proceeded to.......now say it with me........THE FLAT BENCH for brutal 6-8 rep sets of upwards of 175lbs.   This cliche gym ritual I can handle, but what I wasn't prepared for occurred after their 5 or 6 sets......10 solid minutes of ab and tri-shooting in the free weight mirriors......it was glorious and horrendous all at once.   They posed and contorted their 160lb bodies before proceeding to the dbs for nasty sets of incline presses; unfortunately for me I left for the water fountain while these 155lb gargantuans began their brutal sets of 60lb incline db presses while screamin at each other and yelling, "Yeah dawg...get that shit....don't be a pussy yo!"  I walked to my bench which they had occupied and said "you're in my seat," to which one replied, "my bad big man......you wanna work in?"  To which I replied, "no thanks, just want y'all to shutup and get off my bench."   They all looked at me kinda startled and frightened, gathered their gear and left.   I laughed while 3-4 people in the area thanked me.   AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!   Stupid whiggers pwned.

They wont recover.

Jason

1BigJW

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »
As much as those dudes annoy the shit out of me...you've got to admit they're freakin fun to watch sometimes!

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 03:56:24 PM »
Is there something, Man of Steel?
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »
Awesome, just awesome.

Did you throw a most muscular and growl as they left?  That would be the shit right there. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
another Hall of Fame owning by the Great MOS.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »

Damn it.. You just crushed their dreams to become Mr Olympia!!   >:( >:(
I am a mini beast

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »

I'm not surprised...your arms probably weigh 155.  :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »
 "my bad big man......you wanna work in?"  To which I replied, "no thanks, just want y'all to shutup and get off my bench."   They all looked at me kinda startled and frightened, gathered their gear and left.   I laughed while 3-4 people in the area thanked me.   AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!   Stupid whiggers pwned.
[/quote]

And this is where the fairytale begins, sorry man of steel not impressed, you dont have a face that can scare away 4 150 pounds guys.Actually you coldnt scare one 150 pounder. BTW nice morphed triceps

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 09:14:49 PM »
Are whiggers White folk who want to be Black folk ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »
Are whiggers White folk who want to be Black folk ???

lol

they are white guys who talk like gangstas and act like they are "niggas"

I am not calling black people n***ers just referring to the persona black gangsta types  portray

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »
  lol

they are white guys who talk like gangstas and act like they are "niggas"

I am not calling black people n***ers just referring to the persona black gangsta types  portray
WASSUP NIGAAAAAAZZZZZZ??!!!!
follow the arrows

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »

I am not calling black people n***ers

I am

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 09:58:21 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 06:00:39 AM »
"my bad big man......you wanna work in?"  To which I replied, "no thanks, just want y'all to shutup and get off my bench."   They all looked at me kinda startled and frightened, gathered their gear and left.   I laughed while 3-4 people in the area thanked me.   AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!   Stupid whiggers pwned.

And this is where the fairytale begins, sorry man of steel not impressed, you dont have a face that can scare away 4 150 pounds guys.Actually you coldnt scare one 150 pounder. BTW nice morphed triceps

hahahahhaa, sounds like "el mariachi" is sticking up for one of his fellow 142 pounders.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 04:27:22 PM »

ahhahhah classic owning MOS--lucky they didn't come back strapped and cap ur ass--lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
I'm usually not big on these gym owning stories, but I can't stand these fvcking w!gger pieces of sh!t. If the WWII generation was the greatest, the
w!gger generation has to be the worst.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »
boo!! those guys are funny.  >:( You should have waited for the arm workouts to start ;D
A

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2007, 12:43:52 AM »
Kind of related to this-  I've been seeing many, many skull t-shirts with some kind of hat which has a straight brim worn by whiggers.  They usually have the cap turned to the side and top it all off with some skater style shoes and baggy pants.  Christ it is scary!  I don't mess with them because being older I know having a skull tee means a dude will kick your ass if you say the wrong thing.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2007, 06:22:28 AM »
Sounds like the Brazilians at my gym. It's like an ant farm of skinny spics all over the equipment.