Author Topic: THE GAME & Blacksmith ... just arrived today  (Read 10818 times)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: THE GAME & Blacksmith ... just arrived today
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 10:46:20 AM »

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2007, 12:07:25 PM »
What took you so long to make that comment … when I saw the pic the 1st time Sami sent it to me I know I would get a similar comment in getbig … and you are the winner ;D

Couldn’t agree more … and I am sure “ natural al” is your real name  8)

I don't have a "team natural al"...I don't market myself as "natural al"....I don't go by that anywhere, while you push it as your calling card.  I needed a username and "al" was taken at the time and I'm not using my last name....trust me, a couple of the guys on here who have made thier identity public have had some pretty shitty things happen to them, that's all I'll say. 

you might be good at what you do but really....are you anymore than a schmoe who like's to be around big men and watch them "train"?  I don't know...I mean if you're schmoe..great, good for you.
nasser=piece of shit

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
Id be embarassed to be seen with a personalized training belt........ ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »

Why?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »
I don't have a "team natural al"...I don't market myself as "natural al"....I don't go by that anywhere, while you push it as your calling card.  I needed a username and "al" was taken at the time and I'm not using my last name....trust me, a couple of the guys on here who have made thier identity public have had some pretty shitty things happen to them, that's all I'll say. 

you might be good at what you do but really....are you anymore than a schmoe who like's to be around big men and watch them "train"?  I don't know...I mean if you're schmoe..great, good for you.

Damn Sick....!!

well...Ali Amini is a VERY smart person who knows what he is doing, and a GOOD friend who can be there any time you ask for his help....this Man helped me alot and with out him i wouldnt be where i am now....and he still keep telling me ( YOU AINT SEE NTOHIN YET DAWG) >:( and that  piss me off coz the way he show off but i keep quite coz i know HOW GOOD he is in what he is doing....

at least we know who is ALI AMINI is... what is AL Natural or Natural AL :-\

Ali i guess whatever people do is GAY in US and Europe ;D if u come to train me in the gym its GAY and if we go out for a movie its GAY and still if we go Couples me and my wife and u with ur wife STILL they will say ALL OF THEM GAYS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

its a waist of time............. by the way ALI (the GAME) AMINI i am so glad that i got the belt after 12 weeks from placing the order, it fit good and and dont know who is the CRAZY that posted we DONT need belt for SQUAT or any workout :D :D :D :D :D is he talking about SWIMMING or BODYBUILDING ::)

~ The Black Smith ~

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2007, 01:46:19 PM »
 Damn Sick....!!

well...Ali Amini is a VERY smart person who knows what he is doing, and a GOOD friend who can be there any time you ask for his help....this Man helped me alot and with out him i wouldnt be where i am now....and he still keep telling me ( YOU AINT SEE NTOHIN YET DAWG) >:( and that  piss me off coz the way he show off but i keep quite coz i know HOW GOOD he is in what he is doing....

Ali i guess whatever people do is GAY in US and Europe ;D if u come to train me in the gym its GAY and if we go out for a movie its GAY and still if we go Couples me and my wife and u with ur wife STILL they will say ALL OF THEM GAYS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

its a waist of time............. by the way ALI (the GAME) AMINI i am so glad that i got the belt after 12 weeks from placing the order, it fit good and and dont know who is the CRAZY that posted we DONT need belt for SQUAT or any workout :D :D :D :D :D is he talking about SWIMMING or BODYBUILDING ::)

Sami,

Are you saying that you're not gay, and that you only suck rich arab cock for money?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2007, 01:52:52 PM »
Sami,

Are you saying that you're not gay, and that you only suck rich arab cock for money?

who Said i am RICH.....  ;D

i got a Goverment JOB and it pays good... plus i do 7-8 hours Personal Training....plus my Wife do work too... we make good income per month...
 YES i am NOT gay and i dont care what others says......

~ The Black Smith ~

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »

for all intents I'm a guy who posts on a message board, nothing more nothing less.  I don't work in the BB industry and don't claim to.  I've got a nice job, a nice home and a nice family.  My area of expertise is in the automotive industry, specifically safety regulations as it regards to seating.....I don't feel the need to expand on anything any further than that.  

I've got nothing againts you Sami, I just get a little tired of your boy running his mouth about how great he is and he looks a little "fruity" in all the pics he posts.  Like I said he seems like he's good at what he does and that's great, I just get sick of hearing him run his mouth.

BTW-him training you isn't gay, you going to work with him isn't gay...the look on his face as he "observes" you training with drool practically coming out of his mouth....well...it is gay.  Sorry.
nasser=piece of shit

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
for all intents I'm a guy who posts on a message board, nothing more nothing less.  I don't work in the BB industry and don't claim to.  I've got a nice job, a nice home and a nice family.....I don't feel the need to expand on anything any further than that.  

I've got nothing againts you Sami, I just get a little tired of your boy running his mouth about how great he is and he looks a little "fruity" in all the pics he posts.  Like I said he seems like he's good at what he does and that's great, I just get sick of hearing him run his mouth.

Hey Man... Ma bad.... i misunderstand it... but YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT about ALI's MOUTH  ;D ;D ;D as i said in my Post... he always Tell me I AM THE GAME and i am THAT DAMN GOOOOOOD... YOU AINT SEE SHIT YET and stuff u like that BUT of course as a FRIEND talk and jokes but still it piss me OFF >:(

~ The Black Smith ~

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2007, 02:05:19 PM »
  Hey Man... Ma bad.... i misunderstand it... but YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT about ALI's MOUTH  ;D ;D ;D as i said in my Post... he always Tell me I AM THE GAME and i am THAT DAMN GOOOOOOD... YOU AINT SEE SHIT YET and stuff u like that BUT of course as a FRIEND talk and jokes but still it piss me OFF >:(

like I said, I got nothing againts you and it seems like he does know what he's doing for the most part...he just needs to stfu.  the fact that he walks around proclaiming this stuff only tells me that he is in fact one of the biggest tools I've heard of on the boards..."I'm the game...I'm that damn good"....oh, brother.

if you do that at a real job you'd get bounced out of there in no time flat but hey...whatever. 
nasser=piece of shit

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »

I think Ali watches too much WWE.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2007, 05:04:49 PM »

You should be, if you don't have a body to back it up.  Nothing worse than scrawny punks thinking they are big n bad by wearing pro stuff.  Otherwise. wear and be proud of the pro you support.  Sami has a great physique to strive towards.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2007, 05:46:54 PM »
  who Said i am RICH.....  ;D

i got a Goverment JOB and it pays good... plus i do 7-8 hours Personal Training....plus my Wife do work too... we make good income per month...
 YES i am NOT gay and i dont care what others says......

Ummmm...Sami, nobody accused you of being rich, just the towelhead sheiks you blow for gear money  :-X
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2007, 09:12:55 PM »
Does this mean I am gay … shit and all these years I was thinking I am stright … damn … what a waste of time …  ;D

Anyhow all I can say is:

Maybe I should try to be a lil more humble

But

God know it’s hard to be humble when you’re THE GAME

And

Whether anybody likes it or doesn’t like it

I am … That … Damn … Good

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2007, 09:30:23 PM »
does anyone really fuking care what these two camel jockeys do, get your own website and post your uninteresting shit there, why should we have to read the crap, or is this some sort of cyber terror plot to annoy getbiggers, we clearly dont give a shit if sammis nerd looking mate has his own weight belt, or if sammis gay or not, tell us what muslim girls are like in the sack or something more in line with get big  ;D

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2007, 11:22:27 PM »
Who is this "Ali Amini", or "The Game" as he calls himself? ??? Someone famous?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »
if you do that at a real job you'd get bounced out of there in no time flat but hey...whatever. 

great to know you consider being on getbig a real job ... getbig and bodybuilding is not my job (source of income) so i guess i am allowed to say "I am THE GAME and I am that damn good" without getting bounced ... cause it's not my real job ... right??

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2007, 02:02:10 AM »
Who is this "Ali Amini", or "The Game" as he calls himself? ??? Someone famous?

you just ANSWERED ur question man... HE IS THE GAME ;D

does anyone really fuking care what these two camel jockeys do, get your own website and post your uninteresting shit there, why should we have to read the crap, or is this some sort of cyber terror plot to annoy getbiggers, we clearly dont give a shit if sammis nerd looking mate has his own weight belt, or if sammis gay or not, tell us what muslim girls are like in the sack or something more in line with get big  ;D

Ohhh man dont even start it...your nick name is HONEST, can u be honest and tell me whats ur DAD name IF you KNOW.. :-\ at least in Muslim WE all know who is our MUM & DAD or my sister NEVER leave home for goood in age 16 :o or hang out with guys and Drink and sleep on that YOUNG age. i guess u STFU and dont force ur self to read any thread YOU DONT LIKE... ;)

I think Ali watches too much WWE.

He NEVER missed ONE.. and he is WELL UPDATED with (bodybuilding, wrestling, Cars stuff)

~ The Black Smith ~

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 02:09:01 AM »
Middle east characters creep me out

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2007, 02:45:18 AM »
  you just ANSWERED ur question man... HE IS THE GAME ;D

Yes i know that he calls himself as "The Game", but who is he? I mean, he must be famous somehow if he has such a nickname and lifting belt with his nickname on it ???

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 02:56:56 AM »
Actually i know Ali personally...and he IS VERY knowledgable when it comes to bodybuilding.He may not have been a competitive bodybuilder but he does know his stuff.
P

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 03:39:47 AM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 03:58:20 AM »
So sami does that mean Muslim girls like it anally or just the guys like you, and if i dont STFU will you blow us all up,  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 04:16:11 AM »
Maybe I should try to be a lil more humble
Whether anybody likes it or doesn’t like it

I am … That … Damn … Good

Then how come you don't look it?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 05:00:40 AM »
great to know you consider being on getbig a real job ... getbig and bodybuilding is not my job (source of income) so i guess i am allowed to say "I am THE GAME and I am that damn good" without getting bounced ... cause it's not my real job ... right??

you're a tool.  Sami said you walk around the gym saying that shit and since you're a "trainer" and all.......you could really be the biggest tool in history.  "I'm that damn good" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)...at what?  looking like an idiot...I'll give you that one.
nasser=piece of shit