Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132429 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi broke the law: stop crying about it and justify it
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2007, 03:11:51 PM »
The legal point of view is the only valid here, hence he's a criminal lets hope his ifbb pro career is over. Im tired of people like hide destroyinh this sport.

Why should the IFBB (a private organization) be forced to take the government's position on public policy?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2007, 03:13:23 PM »
I'm certain that we can all agree that Hide is a criminal from a LEGAL point of view.  I think it's just that some of us would argue that he did not commit any moral crimes.

How do you know that? We don't know what he did yet

If the "controlled substances" was cocaine or some other rec drug that he was selling to kiddes I would argue that was morally wrong (ahem, Vic)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »
Why should the IFBB (a private organization) be forced to take the government's position on public policy?

Im not saying they should do it, but from a moral point of view, they should!

Does California have the death penalty?

HIDE doesnt fit into it anyway, unless theres something we dont know such as: selling roids to kids.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2007, 03:18:32 PM »

HIDE doesnt fit into it anyway, unless theres something we dont know such as: selling roids to kids.

I hope they find a way to give it to him. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for his life in prison.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2007, 03:28:18 PM »
I hope they find a way to give it to him. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for his life in prison.

Now you brought up a good point. He's not american, hence the less he could do is to behave, after all its not his country, right? So now, if he's lets say, deported, america is "racist" for not giving a 2nd chance to a criminal.

As i said before, America is the land of opportunity, but sadly some understand this as the opportunity to be criminals and have a 2nd chance.

Shame on hide.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2007, 03:31:50 PM »
Now you brought up a good point. He's not american, hence the less he could do is to behave, after all its not his country, right? So now, if he's lets say, deported, america is "racist" for not giving a 2nd chance to a criminal.

As i said before, America is the land of opportunity, but sadly some understand this as the opportunity to be criminals and have a 2nd chance.

Shame on hide.

Internment camps are too good for this pos >:(
E

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2007, 03:47:58 PM »
another douch from Milos's clan
I am a mini beast

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2007, 04:10:54 PM »
I'm certain that we can all agree that Hide is a criminal from a LEGAL point of view.  I think it's just that some of us would argue that he did not commit any moral crimes.
Hehe. That's a can of worms. You have the gift for sophistry. Rock on.  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2007, 04:20:43 PM »
Im not saying they should do it, but from a moral point of view, they should!

Are you asserting that all private organizations have a moral objection to agree with questionable laws?  So from a moral point of view, the American Civil Liberties Union be in favour of the Patriot Act?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2007, 04:33:33 PM »
Are you asserting that all private organizations have a moral objection to agree with questionable laws?  So from a moral point of view, the American Civil Liberties Union be in favour of the Patriot Act?

You brought the moral thing here, you can answer.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2007, 04:41:34 PM »
guess the judges won't have to worry about fucking up his name any more
Enjoy your dish...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2007, 05:38:44 PM »
yeah,but they dont use it......pussy's ;D

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2007, 06:00:53 PM »
hes too poor to achieve anything within america,,hes going back to japan and fade into the night,,may stay in bodybuilding because it has many like him but in america is finished UNLESS money comes his way,,then you have money in america you can actually hire the judge as yoru defense etc,,,money money money ,,,when you have 180k ready to go at anytime on the spot cash ,,youre rich! he doesnt thus finished when it comes to america,,
only the rich can allow themselves to do hormones and by products in america,,,see oreily ,,lambough or what ever that pain killer addic tname is,,,you need money follow that bodybuilding cant give you unless yorue top 2,,even the current champ need to hide and do everything descrete so this little jap is out of hiss mind practically
fallen angel

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »

absolutely...Florida, Texas, and California avidly uphold the death penalty...to my knowledge they have the most inmates on death row

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »
absolutely...Florida, Texas, and California avidly uphold the death penalty...to my knowledge they have the most inmates on death row

Well lets cross our fingers then. I don't take kindly to slopes coming onto our soil and pissing in the face of our laws >:(
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
Well lets cross our fingers then. I don't take kindly to slopes coming onto our soil and pissing in the face of our laws >:(

jesus dude I hope you're kidding.

Fuck the war on drugs. I popped a dizepam(valium) tab right infront of a pig in the city once.. hahahaha I pop the 5mg tabs and put them in an altoids mint case.. Can't believe the pig didn't notice me taking a swig of diet pepsi right after a supposed mint.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »
FREE HIDE; gangsta rap probably made him do it.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »
FREE HIDE; gangsta rap probably made him do it.   

It's 50 cent's fault.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
It's 50 cent's fault.

Could very well be. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2007, 06:58:44 PM »
Could very well be. 

50 should post Hide's bail dough, nugga.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »
50 should post Hide's bail dough, nugga.

Somebody get Stan on the phone; shit let's go sprang that Japanigga up OUT that bitch.   

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
jesus dude I hope you're kidding.

Fuck the war on drugs. I popped a dizepam(valium) tab right infront of a pig in the city once.. hahahaha I pop the 5mg tabs and put them in an altoids mint case.. Can't believe the pig didn't notice me taking a swig of diet pepsi right after a supposed mint.  ;D

I take 10 mg. Valiums, I don't think that a cop would know what you are taking on the street, it could be aspirin. Besides, you could have had a script for it, everyone else does nowadays.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »
I take 10 mg. Valiums, I don't think that a cop would know what you are taking on the street, it could be aspirin. Besides, you could have had a script for it, everyone else does nowadays.

I have 5mg generic versions.. I don't have doctor's script for it, as it's generic and foreign. My aunty sent it to me, and I'm planning on her to send me some generic brand of lithium, dunno if she'll do it though.  :-[

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Im gonna break the law to be a hero like Hidetada...
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
So I guess the anti black laws of the south were perfectly just?

god, this war on drugs is a pathetic joke perpetrated by whisky drinking, cigar puffing law makers. It's doing more harm than good by filling up jails and eating up tax payer money.

very true. it is a joke and btw, whisky and cigars are DRUGS and it is a fact that they are far more destructive to individual health and society at large (which includes costing tax payers billions in medical treatment, health care for addicts, social security for alcoholic deadbeats) + no one ever got terminally ill from passive steroid use.

when laws are a joke and people become apathetic (as seen on this board), those who have corrupted those laws just get greedier and greedier for more power. pretty soon you have a fascist government under the guise of a democracy.

read the constitution and tell me if it matches up with what we see in american society today.

like special ed said, words to the effect of, if you don't like it, go take a look at china, etc...that, my friends is classic fear mongering ie 'better stfu and take whatever these corrupt politicians are giving you because it could be worse...'

yep, that's exactly what the chinese say. ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »
I have 5mg generic versions.. I don't have doctor's script for it, as it's generic and foreign. My aunty sent it to me, and I'm planning on her to send me some generic brand of lithium, dunno if she'll do it though.  :-[

Lithium sucks. It's like prozac or wellbutrin. You will have no highs or lows if you take it, unless you are a depression case I wouldn't bother. Plus it takes weeks to work.
E