Author Topic: BIG NATION Radio - New Year's Eve REPLAY AVAILABLE!!  (Read 17263 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: BIG NATION Radio - New Year's Eve SPECIAL TONIGHT!!
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »
benz waiting for 56 minutes might be the biggest owning of all time!!!

Great job special ed and TBH

Alex23

« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
benz waiting for 56 minutes might be the biggest owning of all time!!!

Great job special ed and TBH

Hahahaha I feel for the guy... ;D

benz ain't that bad. He just need to proxy relay his phone call next week ;D.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »
umm benz from chile,,nice country i heard,,umm
fallen angel

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »
Hahahaha I feel for the guy... ;D

benz ain't that bad. He just need to proxy relay his phone call next week ;D.

Yea I dont even know him, but thats so fucked up its hillarious leaving him on the phone for 56 min.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
umm benz from chile,,nice country i heard,,umm

He make a lot more sense than you. Your English is atrocious. Can't you find a eurotrash board to post at? I can't imagine trying to post on some European board and coming off like a retard.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »
Augusto Pinochet, neegars!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2007, 06:10:00 PM »
Ummm...Steve Blechman called in. He announced his New Years resolution. He said he was going to win the 2008 Mr. Metrosexual contest and dethrone 2007 champion, Joey Greco...from 'Cheaters'.

DISGUSTED came on and dropped some serious knowledge and challenged GOATBOY.

A23 talked about his 5 predictions for 2008 in the BB world.

A known GETBIGGER who we kept 100% confidential came on to talk about his bigtime gear slinging days and the dangers of openly talking about gear, gear trade and transactions on the internet and how feds/narcs POST and comb these boards(including Getbig) all day long. He was POPPED so the moral of his story is "Loose LIPS sink steroid SHIPS. "

I was overheard taking a piss "on the air".

'benz' waiting on the line for FIFTY SIX minutes gets tossed like a salad by Ed at the last minute.

All in all it was a great show tonite.

without listening to the show i can tell you one thing ,,if you got pooped you were not good enough ,,if you were not good enough you were distributing narcotics and the equivelent as in pain killer and other recreational,,its always the same there is a loser sitting overseas that get very greedy think he is out of the reach of the goverment and start selling narcotics,,the goverment hear about it and warn him,,THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WARN HIM!!!,, and they dont listen and continuew,,and then goverment buy from them and their remailers and buy underground garbage e among other recreationals and then buy again and even 3rd and forth time,,and all through get information,,and then one day out of the blue the thai police knock on the door of that innocent man and in the usa the govermen knowck on the "trailer labs" and finish it once and for all,,

those are real serious criminals ,,its not a vial of testosterone i can assure you that
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2007, 06:10:58 PM »
He make a lot more sense than you. Your English is atrocious. Can't you find a eurotrash board to post at? I can't imagine trying to post on some European board and coming off like a retard.

no ,,but now i know who he work for and who he is,,and thats all i need,,from nw on silence is golden for him
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »

I actually don't mind Europeans...  they're kind of entertaining because they think they're better than us, but what it really boils down to is jealousy over being #2!  ;D

Third-worlders, on the other hand, are just stupid and most get very annoying very fast.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »

I actually don't mind Europeans...  they're kind of entertaining because they think they're better than us, but what it really boils down to is jealousy over being #2!  ;D

Third-worlders, on the other hand, are just stupid and most get very annoying very fast.

i like americans better than europians ,,even though the girls in america are a lot easier to get in bed and very whorish,,majority of them,,but i prefer american over europian iin many cases because american will put his life for you and europian ummm it depends what you can do for him later on ;)
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »

Shadow was sweet though. I remember when he used to beg me to be a mod on the E board and I would be like "well, first you are going to have to harass so and so for a few days". So he would and I would tell him he had to harass someone else. After a few weeks of getting owned by everyone I threw him to he was like "Is that good enough?" Then I told him I had been reading his posts and he liked to argue too much to mod the E. ;D He was such a dope.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
even though the girls in america are a lot easier to get in bed and very whorish,,majority of them,,

Uhhhh...  that's actually a good thing!  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2007, 06:20:38 PM »
i like americans better than europians

Agreed - love the Yanks, although there's a few people from Europe and other parts of the world here who aren't too shabby

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2007, 06:22:07 PM »
who's the guy in the bathroom with the windex bottle on the back splash?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2007, 06:23:09 PM »
Agreed - love the Yanks, although there's a few people from Europe and other parts of the world here who aren't too shabby

I forgot about the Aussies and NZ'ers...  they're more like us than they are like Europeans.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
who's the guy in the bathroom with the windex bottle on the back splash?

Some fag.  Probably speaks French or something.  :-\

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2007, 06:24:53 PM »

I forgot about the Aussies and NZ'ers...  they're more like us than they are like Europeans.

let's not get carried away

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2007, 06:26:04 PM »

Some fag.  Probably speaks French or something.  :-\
oh ok    lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »

Aussies are, since they follow American trends in a lot of ways. NZ is a lot more 'English' in it's culture (except for Auckland, which is just a big melting pot)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »
Thanks, J.

We could always laugh at 'benz' was on hold for 56 minutes from Chile and got tossed aside by Ed at the final minute.

56 minutes? should i post a pic of skype to deny those false claims? hahah epic islamic lies

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »
Hahahaha brutal intercontinental fees ownage ;D

dont worry no money problem here  ;)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2008, 10:19:14 PM »
Benz, seriously my apologies. I wanted to get you on and didn't anticipate our guests having so much to talk about. If we run over 60 minutes, we get cut off and I can't cut off a planned guest to take your call. I suggest you call immediately at 7pm or so and we can put you on at the beginning.
BigNationRadio.com

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2008, 06:00:28 AM »
Benz, seriously my apologies. I wanted to get you on and didn't anticipate our guests having so much to talk about. If we run over 60 minutes, we get cut off and I can't cut off a planned guest to take your call. I suggest you call immediately at 7pm or so and we can put you on at the beginning.

May i ask why you and the towelhead insist to lie to getbig community? Why this continous meltdown? First time i called you said i didnt, so i had to paste skype logs and boom, you didnt comment. Now you said i was on hold for 56 minutes! but again, i pasted skype logs and i think theres a difference again :)

WHy this ed? Why lies? Maybe i'll put you on hold, with 56 minutes of packets and let you stream for 4 minutes :)

i hate liars like you, melthead and the mongol called gh15.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2008, 06:05:16 AM »
I haven't heard the latest Big Nation, but I don't understand why Ed won't let Benz on. From what I understand the show is supposed to be for getbiggers. This could end up badly for Ed, one week he isn't letting getbiggers on and maybe soon no one calls in at all. I know one week no getbiggers called in, so not letting him on and then taunting him about it seems kind of dumb.
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2008, 06:10:35 AM »
Worst is that he's making up sh1t with his brother melthead to hide the truth which is: BIG NATION IS A RACIST SHOW AGAINST FREEDOM AND AMERICA.

Ed im still waiting for your apologize, or i can always put your show on hold for 56 minutes  ;D ;D ;D