Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi: Will he get bail soon?(amateur-day's pics included )  (Read 27920 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi's court date is January 8, 2008
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2007, 07:24:02 AM »
Some of you are so vocal about Hide breaking the law.  The problem is that what Hide did shouldn't be illegal to begin with.  You know, it doesn't hurt to exercise some critical thinking sometimes.

Why it shouldn't be illegal? Why it shouldn't be legal? Sorry bro but the law already took a side on this, and you must ACCEPT IT, its simple as that. If you play with fire, its either you can get burned or not, its your choice.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi's court date is January 8, 2008 (support thread)
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
horrible place for a loved one, guilty or not.  surrounded by nutty inmates, retarded guards and stinking conditions.  i commend his associates who are sending financial support.

Well, according to FLEX online, Hide is well and still training. FLEX must be the most delusional assholes out there...

FLEX EXCLUSIVE!

Yesterday morning Saturday, Dec 29th at 7am, a friend of the Flex family went to go visit Hide for the 1st time since his arrest on Dec 8th.

Hide was in surprisingly good mood and spirits. He looks good and he said he is really happy about all the support he has been getting from various people incuding the jail guards. Many are bodybuilding fans and of course know who he is, they have been bringing bodybuilding mags for him to sign on a regular basis, so even in there, Hide is a star. LOL!!

He has been buying tuna cans and hard boil eggs to stay on his diet and he has been doing push ups, sit ups and pull ups with his own bodyweight to sort of keep up with the workouts a little.

Right now he has attorneys helping him out through all this so he's not alone (which is very important, I'm sure you can imagine). The fact that a lot of people think about him and support him in this time of needs really makes him happy.

He is awaiting his 1st trial appearance on Jan 8th, 2008.

That's all we have at this point but keep checking FlexOnline often as we'll update you on the latest developments.

Stay strong Hide.

The Flex Team

That they aren't ashamed to bring this BS online...  :'( :'( :'(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2007, 08:14:37 AM »
Hide was in surprisingly good mood and spirits.

Yeah its always like that the first days...ask him about his mood and spirit when he's flying back to japan

He looks good and he said he is really happy about all the support he has been getting from various people incuding the jail guards. Many are bodybuilding fans and of course know who he is, they have been bringing bodybuilding mags for him to sign on a regular basis, so even in there, Hide is a star. LOL!!

Star? More like the guards know he's going to be deported to japan, so a last advice from a pro is always welcome.

Right now he has attorneys helping him out through all this so he's not alone (which is very important, I'm sure you can imagine). The fact that a lot of people think about him and support him in this time of needs really makes him happy.

This is bullsh1t, his attorney isnt helping him, he's just taking care of the deportation, which is going to happen anytime soon. As for "the fact", i think someone should print all the messages here and send to him by mail, i dont think he will be happy after reading what people think about someone who broke the law.

That's all we have at this point but keep checking FlexOnline often as we'll update you on the latest developments.
Nice way to make some extra money before the year end.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »
Dumb ass shoulda known better.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
Dumb ass shoulda known better.

That about sums it up perfectly.  :'( :'( :'(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2007, 08:29:24 AM »
Why it shouldn't be illegal? Why it shouldn't be legal? Sorry bro but the law already took a side on this, and you must ACCEPT IT, its simple as that. If you play with fire, its either you can get burned or not, its your choice.

Truth is, from a purely moral point of view, the law has no right to restrict your freedom in matters that effect no one but yourself.  But as long as the stupid people (the vast majority) remain in charge and pass laws like these, you should at least be smart enough not to get caught when you break them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2007, 08:36:22 AM »

Truth is, from a purely moral point of view, the law has no right to restrict your freedom in matters that effect no one but yourself.  But as long as the stupid people (the vast majority) remain in charge and pass laws like these, you should at least be smart enough not to get caught when you break them.

Since when does trafficking only effect yourself?

He could sell the stuff, who knows?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2007, 09:19:00 AM »
Musclecenter is a very brave man, being an openly gay bodybuilder in asia is not easy, but he perseveres.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 09:21:50 AM »
Musclecenter is a very brave man, being an openly gay bodybuilder in asia is not easy, but he perseveres.

lmao

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
happy new year baby

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 06:55:27 PM »
Musclecenter is a very brave man, being an openly gay(??) bodybuilder in asia is not easy, but he perseveres.
What you talking about ?? ??? ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »

I think he's saying he admires you for not hiding your homosexuality in a culture that clearly looks down on queers such as yourself.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »

Don't worry dude, you're amongst friends here  ;)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2007, 09:39:32 PM »
anyone know what he was found in possession of?
According to Flex's Peter McGough: "It was not narcotics. It was steroids"

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »
Buttercup,

When my country needs the oil/diamonds/tree bark/etc from your country, I'll be sure to send over a clock with my soldiers when we deliver "democracy" to your country.  Then you'll see the sun never sets on the Bush Empire, and it's still AM, dammit!   ;D

Not to far off...But i wouldn't fully eat all that cheese...Hitler's down fall was the exact same as our buddies Craig Titus's...Meth is what steered this Hitler fellow wrong but i truly believe it was supposed to be this way...We just weren't ready for the technology that was shown to hitler...When the dollar totally collapses, a switch of vibration will be forced upon us...Most won't be ready for it, but the strong will move forward...And we will all see some technology that was hidden from us for so long...

Keep your mind totally open for all things...That is the main thing...Never trust what is right in front of your eyes...Because when you see some weird shit happening, you will be more comfortable about it...And because so, you will have a better chance at moving forward...

oh yeah...And if you get a hold of some serious money in the near future...Do yourself and your family a favor and purchase some REAL gold with it...But don't buy it in large purchases(it will only be taken from you if you do)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2007, 11:52:54 PM »
I show my support  to Hide Again in the 2008!!
I wish him all the best and will be OK in 2008 !
(hopefully no more negative worlds to him)

joelocal

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2007, 11:54:01 PM »
I show my support  to Hide Again in the 2008!!
I wish him all the best and will be OK in 2008 !
(hopefully no more negative worlds to him)

So you don't think he deserved what he is getting?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2008, 12:03:13 AM »
He broke the law therefore there isn't much to say about that. he deserved what he did wrong before.

However privately i support him.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2008, 12:06:00 AM »
He broke the law therefore there isn't much to say about that. he deserved what he did wrong before. However privately i support him.

GREAT POST. YOU = WISE OLD MAN!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2008, 12:08:39 AM »
He broke the law therefore there isn't much to say about that. he deserved what he did wrong before. However privately i support him.

You should send him some gear to keep him in good spirits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »

Depending upon what he had on him - I dont think he is.

There are so many drugs that people abuse and that destroy lives that are perfectly legal.  Hell, fast food and alcohol destroy more lives and kill more people that whatever Hide was holding.  

Hide is seeing his whole life collapse.  Promising IFBB career, good contract, good connections.  One mistake and he has to leave USA, leave career, and face prison time.

yeah, he broke the law allegedly, and we have yet to find out what he did.  But the war on drugs is so silly.  They focus so much to stop guys from getting bigger... what harm was Hide doing?  On the other hand, I can ge tin my ar right now, drive to crack town, and I'll have a dozen guys holding, knocking on my window, offering me crack, and no one is there to pat them down.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2008, 12:11:49 AM »
Depending upon what he had on him - I dont think he is.

There are so many drugs that people abuse and that destroy lives that are perfectly legal.  Hell, fast food and alcohol destroy more lives and kill more people that whatever Hide was holding.  

Hide is seeing his whole life collapse.  Promising IFBB career, good contract, good connections.  One mistake and he has to leave USA, leave career, and face prison time.

yeah, he broke the law allegedly, and we have yet to find out what he did.  But the war on drugs is so silly.  They focus so much to stop guys from getting bigger... what harm was Hide doing?  On the other hand, I can ge tin my ar right now, drive to crack town, and I'll have a dozen guys holding, knocking on my window, offering me crack, and no one is there to pat them down.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hide turning up in the PDI this year.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »

what a weird world it would be if Hide got put in prison and your hair was pluked to see what gear you took for you show and if came up positive for anything, you would be in the same cell as hide...

I'm just saying....In the end, APATHY is the answer...The question is how long will it take YOU to get there...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2008, 12:34:14 AM »
A few words from Milos Sarcev :milossarcev.com

Hidetada Yamagishi IS my close friend and a true brother - whom I love, respect and very much care for...and HIS TRAGEDY IS ALSO MINE...

I am "quiet" - AS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ANYONE - except Hide - who is constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

If anyone of you would have a chance to meet Hidetada - you would instantly realize that saying a SINGLE BAD WORD about this honorable gentleman is something you should be ashamed off to the rest of your life...

and as "side remark" - being happy upon hearing someone's tragedy is just...(well, I'll let you figure out that for yourself)...

***hopefully all you guys show respect to Milos's words ,thanks

joelocal

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
what a weird world it would be if Hide got put in prison and your hair was pluked to see what gear you took for you show and if came up positive for anything, you would be in the same cell as hide...
I'm just saying....In the end, APATHY is the answer...The question is how long will it take YOU to get there...

No....because everything I did was legal and have legit scrips to prove it. If I did anything that was illegal like that, I would have to much too lose. I'm not much of a risk taker........anymore.