Author Topic: Is this guy natural?  (Read 10372 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Is this guy natural?
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2007, 04:40:54 PM »
see this miguided infdividual think im special ed,,,oh well,,they have place too on getbig i guess :D
love you baby :-*

coming to thikn about it after reading part of my posts it does seem like i have split personalities :D i do sound like diff people at times,oh well maybe im bi polar too ;)

SEEEVASPERMTASEEE  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »
   Meltdown.  Puppet comes out character..again

HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

no its just like when i read myself in this last 5 posting it sounds like im complete lunatic,,its funny but hey whatever it takes getbig whatever it takes to get your brain naturalized from all the bullcrap supplement claims and liars surrounding this industry :D
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2007, 04:49:35 PM »
THE SHITTY GIMMICK CONTINUES TO MELT

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2007, 04:55:40 PM »
you embersseing yorulelf by thinking gh15 is fake id,,gh15 is just have too much knowledge and behind the secne info to be fake id,,you can ask ron and i allow him to tell you if gh15 is fake id
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
   Meltdown.  Puppet comes out character..again

HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »
gh15 do you think this guy is natural?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2007, 05:10:14 PM »
all drugs

RON!!! is gh15 legit? ;D
tank u jesus

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2007, 09:11:21 PM »
obviously not natty. you should look at the pre-steroid era bodybuilders and see what a totally drug free physique looks like. he  also sounds like a gay dude trying to stop his voice from sounding too faggy - a lot of bodybuilders are like that.

and i wish people would stop holding up Lame Norton as the pinnacle of natural bodybuilding..the guy has a horrible body with no finesse or symmetry.
O

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »
it could go either way, i would assume his natural, because he has pretty poor lats, (im not saying that everyone with poor lats is natural) but his chest is good and just doesn't add up with his back, but he could be using...
one things for sure it is deffinatly attainable without drugs
there's no magic pills... just needles

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2008, 02:28:00 AM »
See this is gh15's problem. He believes everyone is on hormones because everyone he hangs around or comes up to ask him questions, all they ask about is hormones. He has no idea what can be accomplished naturally, and since he himself didn't or hasn't seen someone he knows for sure is natural at 225 or whatever, then it hasn't happened.

gh15 you are better off saying you haven't met anyone that has got to that level naturally. I believe Layne is natural...i mean he seems extremely dedicated he is and have you seen him? If he was on gear he would be much bigger, what he has accomplished is definately possible naturally, he doesn't really carry serious size to the point most wouldn't pick him as a bodybuilder.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2008, 02:33:58 AM »
gh15 do you think this guy is natural?

No.
Typical GH head.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2008, 02:47:08 AM »
Look at Layne Norton. Almost the same thing. Layne = natural.
layne norton is lightyears away from looking like the guy in the video who got first posted....

he s nowhere near the thickness and fullness of the guy pictured in the video...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2008, 02:50:08 AM »
layne norton is lightyears away from looking like the guy in the video who got first posted....

he s nowhere near the thickness and fullness of the guy pictured in the video...

Tu vas bien, toi?
I hate the State.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2008, 02:59:03 AM »
ca va, en attente du visa...on a fait la visite medicale, pas de problemes...plus que quelques mois :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2008, 03:09:26 AM »
ca va, en attente du visa...on a fait la visite medicale, pas de problemes...plus que quelques mois :)

Le visa pour le Canada? Mais tu as bien envie de quitter la France, n'est pas!
I hate the State.

Dr.Del

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:43 AM »
putain de merde

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2008, 06:48:20 AM »
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »
See this is gh15's problem. He believes everyone is on hormones because everyone he hangs around or comes up to ask him questions, all they ask about is hormones. He has no idea what can be accomplished naturally, and since he himself didn't or hasn't seen someone he knows for sure is natural at 225 or whatever, then it hasn't happened.

gh15 you are better off saying you haven't met anyone that has got to that level naturally. I believe Layne is natural...i mean he seems extremely dedicated he is and have you seen him? If he was on gear he would be much bigger, what he has accomplished is definately possible naturally, he doesn't really carry serious size to the point most wouldn't pick him as a bodybuilder.

any lifter that go competetive ,,and today even none competetive,,that dedicate time to the gym and to growth and is past 24-25 years old,,will find that hormnes is a must inorder to stay in this sport called bodybuilding,,

NO HORMONES = NO MOTIVATION
NO HORMONES = NOTHING TO EXPECT FROM TRAINING
NO HORMONES = NO WHERE IN THE ZONE OF 200LB SINGLE DIGITS
NO HORMONES = CANT PUT ENOUGH CALORIES IN BODY TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN TRUE SIZE WITH OUT GETTING FATZO
NO HORMONES = NO JACKED LOOK AND NO JACKED LOOK = NO GIRLS CARING OR LOOKING AT YOU
NO HORMONES = NO FUN FROM BODYBUILDING AND NO ATTENTION

BODYBUILDERS LIKE ATTENTION THEY DO IT FOR ATTENTION THEY LIFT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO LIFT BUT THEY MAINTAIN GOING TO THE GYM YEARS IN YEARS OUT FOR ATTENTION AND COMPETETIVENESS WHICH IS PART OF ATTENTION,,YOU DONT HAVE NATURALS NATURALS CANT ACHIEVE ANYTHING WHEN THE FISH ALL AROUND THEM ARE HORMONIZED

look into the 50s to find SOME naturals,,from 1960 i havent met or seen even one single true natural,,may have been and im sure there were but they were no where at the top or meian level,,they were rock buttom and did nothing in the sport or industry,,not even local show win!
fallen angel

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »
any lifter that go competetive ,,and today even none competetive,,that dedicate time to the gym and to growth and is past 24-25 years old,,will find that hormnes is a must inorder to stay in this sport called bodybuilding,,

NO HORMONES = NO MOTIVATION
NO HORMONES = NOTHING TO EXPECT FROM TRAINING
NO HORMONES = NO WHERE IN THE ZONE OF 200LB SINGLE DIGITS
NO HORMONES = CANT PUT ENOUGH CALORIES IN BODY TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN TRUE SIZE WITH OUT GETTING FATZO
NO HORMONES = NO JACKED LOOK AND NO JACKED LOOK = NO GIRLS CARING OR LOOKING AT YOU
NO HORMONES = NO FUN FROM BODYBUILDING AND NO ATTENTION

BODYBUILDERS LIKE ATTENTION THEY DO IT FOR ATTENTION THEY LIFT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO LIFT BUT THEY MAINTAIN GOING TO THE GYM YEARS IN YEARS OUT FOR ATTENTION AND COMPETETIVENESS WHICH IS PART OF ATTENTION,,YOU DONT HAVE NATURALS NATURALS CANT ACHIEVE ANYTHING WHEN THE FISH ALL AROUND THEM ARE HORMONIZED

look into the 50s to find SOME naturals,,from 1960 i havent met or seen even one single true natural,,may have been and im sure there were but they were no where at the top or meian level,,they were rock buttom and did nothing in the sport or industry,,not even local show win!

when off teh cycle, you look like shit,  not to mention looking like shit permenantly after serious long term juicing :D  but hey , some people want there fast 5~10years of glory, some people want there 30years of 'lesser' glory  (lesser as in no plastic trophy) :D
LOCAL GYM HERO

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
he doesn't look it to me! if he is...DAMN! HE'S GOT SOME AEWSOME GENETICS!!!  :o

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »
when off teh cycle, you look like shit,  not to mention looking like shit permenantly after serious long term juicing :D  but hey , some people want there fast 5~10years of glory, some people want there 30years of 'lesser' glory  (lesser as in no plastic trophy) :D

Ok then why do you take them?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
Well i disagree with gh15 to a degree. There are probably arn't many that do it but if you were dedicated naturally for many years you will build decent size and etch the quality and maturity in over the years which will make you look bigger.

I'm not speaking from experience, i did gain muscle natty then juiced for years, then went clean, which obviously means i'm holding more muscle than i would have built natty only, but i have seen guys who do have good genetics and stay clean and do look very good. Maybe not the size of a serious BBer who juices but they arn't bloated either and they are bigger and much better than the pretenders who juice.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »
 ::)  cmon... this guy is on something

get a fucking clue

>:(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2008, 06:38:25 AM »
Well i disagree with gh15 to a degree. There are probably arn't many that do it but if you were dedicated naturally for many years you will build decent size and etch the quality and maturity in over the years which will make you look bigger.

I'm not speaking from experience, i did gain muscle natty then juiced for years, then went clean, which obviously means i'm holding more muscle than i would have built natty only, but i have seen guys who do have good genetics and stay clean and do look very good. Maybe not the size of a serious BBer who juices but they arn't bloated either and they are bigger and much better than the pretenders who juice.
good post and true..

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2008, 07:58:13 AM »
I have a similar upper body and I'm lifetime natty. He does have better calves than I do though.

I have no problem with him claiming natty status as I believe his physique is attainable without gear.