Author Topic: 850 POUND DEADLIFT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8089 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: 850 POUND DEADLIFT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »
Yep I did.  Problem?  See I can call other fat people fat.  I can do that.  Show a pic of yourself and I will call you fat or skinny or in shape.  Whatevrr applies.  So I will wait for your pic.  Thanks.

omg theres only 40 pics of me all over the Y board----or cant your fat fingers go to other boards---no wonder people despise you---claiming to train with the gracies, knowing movies stars and then being a cocky fat fuck

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »
omg theres only 40 pics of me all over the Y board----or cant your fat fingers go to other boards---no wonder people despise you---claiming to train with the gracies, knowing movies stars and then being a cocky fat fuck

Sorry dipshit I don't go looking for pics.  Post one up here so I can droll over you.  Yea I bullshit.  hahahaah  I truly feel sorry for people like you and Squad and Pegg, and Medford and Goodrum, And leafy.  As shitty as my life is now compared to what it was, it blows your lives out of the water.  Thank yo guys for making me feel better.  Cause no matter what you guys are going no where in your lives.  You have proven it here.  You guys are in the prime of your lives and you have done NOTHING but be a BB boards tough guys.  In real life you are pussys.  I wouldn't change my position in a million years with pathetic people like you.  Like I said thanks for making me feel better.  At least you have done that.  Carry on morons, I can only get better, you guys have no where to go.  It's sad but true and you know it.  So keep up the great work on Getbig.  While you do that I will keep going too and we'll see who achieves more.  hahahaah it's the easiest contest I have ever been in.

Okay gotta go eat some turkey then go blow about a grand at the crap table.  Be back in about 6 hours.  If you want another spanking come back.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 02:07:13 PM »
Sorry dipshit I don't go looking for pics.  Post one up here so I can droll over you.  Yea I bullshit.  hahahaah  I truly feel sorry for people like you and Squad and Pegg, and Medford and Goodrum, And leafy.  As shitty as my life is now compared to what it was, it blows your lives out of the water.  Thank yo guys for making me feel better.  Cause no matter what you guys are going no where in your lives.  You have proven it here.  You guys are in the prime of your lives and you have done NOTHING but be a BB boards tough guys.  In real life you are pussys.  I wouldn't change my position in a million years with pathetic people like you.  Like I said thanks for making me feel better.  At least you have done that.  Carry on morons, I can only get better, you guys have no where to go.  It's sad but true and you know it.  So keep up the great work on Getbig.  While you do that I will keep going too and we'll see who achieves more.  hahahaah it's the easiest contest I have ever been in.

Okay gotta go eat some turkey then go blow about a grand at the crap table.  Be back in about 6 hours.  If you want another spanking come back.

internet tough guy?  ahahahah I have posted my pic address and every possible detail

you cant come to my city though---we have a weight limit onthe streets

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

suprise, suprise, you're going to eat.  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 02:09:55 PM »
Onlyme should contact Seaworld.

I'm sure he'd be the first ever talking walrus.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 02:10:26 PM »
lololol at the last two replies

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »
lololol at the last two replies

A walrus that could bullshit about meeting famous people back in the day.. People would flock to Orlando and San Diego.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
serious question.  Would you off yourself if you were that fat?  I mean geez it must be tough just living everday life. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »
serious question.  Would you off yourself if you were that fat?  I mean geez it must be tough just living everday life. 

Probably yes.

And I'd make sure to donate my body to the African hunger crisis.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

probably hang myself, but fat people are too lazy to reinforce the ceiling and buy strong rope. It's always "I'll do it tomorrow."

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 02:26:28 PM »
probably hang myself, but fat people are too lazy to reinforce the ceiling and buy strong rope. It's always "I'll do it tomorrow."

I'll do it tomorrow   ahahahahha   classic

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 03:30:40 PM »

Okay gotta go eat some three whole turkeys then go blow about a grand at the crap table.  Be back in about 6 hours.  If you want another spanking come back.

BWAHAHAHA imagine if your ass would meltdown as much as you meltdown here.  Does your in home nurse have to wear a radiation suit?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »
Onlyme should contact Seaworld.

I'm sure he'd be the first ever talking walrus.

be carefull PETA is watching you..walruses have feelings too
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »
be carefull PETA is watching you..walruses have feelings too

Onlyme would validate PETA like no other animal.. Then someone with sense would point that he's actually not a walrus, but just some lying overweight fillipino.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 03:52:50 PM »
Onlyme would validate PETA like no other animal.. Then someone with sense would point that he's actually not a walrus, but just some lying overweight fillipino.

c'mon man...he is just offseason
Here comes the money shot

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »
prob not cause i could lose the weight but I would def off myself if i was black though..there's no curing nigg.er.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
Hahahaha Onlymen is so fat that even when he is standing, his fat ass is sitting on the floor

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
internet tough guy?  ahahahah I have posted my pic address and every possible detail

you cant come to my city though---we have a weight limit onthe streets

hahahah sure you have son sure you have.  Now go to bed before mommy catches you using her computer. lights out moron. hahahaha

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 10:18:44 PM »
Yep I did.  Problem?  See I can call other fat people fat.  I can do that.  Show a pic of yourself and I will call you fat or skinny or in shape.  Whatevrr applies.  So I will wait for your pic.  Thanks.

You are like 1000 pound LonelyMen.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »
hahahha, can you believe this fat disgusting sack of shit claims he studied under the Gracies?

Serious question SquadPussy, are you retarded.  You have been owned and disproven so much it is boring.  Why do you avoid questions and proof of when you are owned.  Please tell us.  So far 99% of Getbig knows you are a joke, but for some reason you don't know that.  Were you home schooled?  If so I can understand why you are so ignorant.  We have seen your house.  But seriously, how come you continue to embarrass yourself yet not know it.  Do you have some sort of ailment or are you slow learning. Seriusly answer the question why are you so ignorant and pathetic.  I'll wait.  I know you will avoid the question and post a fat pic of me, but hopefully 2008 will be the year SquadPussy realizes he is a joke.  Everyone else has.  How does it feel trying to fit somewhere so hard but it is impossible.  As much as you try and impress people here all you do is look stupid.  Hope this helps. ???

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 10:37:47 PM »
hahahah sure you have son sure you have.  Now go to bed before mommy catches you using her computer. lights out moron. hahahaha

hey fatass

115 2nd avenue north
Saskatoon saskatchewan

look for me

you fat worthless chunk of lard--go die

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »
want a fuckin phone number too----oh btw----LIGHTS OUT FATBOY---go please the sharks and show them the buffet that you are

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »
hey fatass

115 2nd avenue north
Saskatoon saskatchewan

look for me

you fat worthless chunk of lard--go die

If you met OnlySemen in real life, you'd kill him easily.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 10:41:35 PM »
If you met OnlySemen in real life, you'd kill him easily.

fighting hom would consist of dancing around him for 11 seconds and then him collapsing---game over

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 10:42:21 PM »
fighting hom would consist of dancing around him for 11 seconds and then him collapsing---game over

You'd have to rent a forklift to dispose of the body afterwards though. :)