Author Topic: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!  (Read 31643 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »
Mr. 15, you mentioned several names in that quote, several, and yes some have been convicted, but some hadn't but you still threw them in the mix.

This is not acting out like a dictator, not at all. But the very nature of the "hormone" world can't allow that type of name calling...just as it's against the rules to post sources on the open board, it's against the rules to name names like that.

...and no, I never allow racist remarks to be left up...I always remove those. Sure, sometimes some of the regular posters on there will make racial jabs back and forth with each other, but that's all in good fun...they know each other and are just messing around...I think everyone knows the difference.

Further, no it was not a threat, it was simply stating what is permissible on that section of the board...that's it. Granted, if one of those individuals mentioned was in fact at this very moment scamming people out of gear and money, and you had hard proof of this, by all means post it up and let people know. But simply calling some of these people scum and claiming that they still do what they were once convicted for, (mind you some of the names were never convicted of anything) because perhaps you don't like them personally or some other random reason, just isn't' cool IMO.

Last 2 things, if you've got a problem with me, fine, but I don't see how bringing Dave's name into this benefits you at all...it has nothing to do with him.

And last but not least, are you threatening me? You're saying you're going to pull the plug on me ever obtaining hormones? I'm sorry, you just made me piss my pants with laughter!!! I've got nothing against you on this board, but Mr. 15, you are getting in way, way over your head with this one.

LET ME TELL YOU ONE SENTENCE
WHEN PALUMBO GO DOWN YOU GO DOWN WITH HIM,, I PROMISE YOU ,,

stay away from him! and make him stay away from bodybuilding,,that mother fucker piss me off,,THAT MOTHER FUCKER FUCKED MANY IM PERSONALY AWARE OFF and im talking fucked up their HEALTH!

NOW KEEP OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND ILL KEEP OUT OF YOURS,,YOU PROVED YOURSELF AS BACKIN UP THE 3WORST FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES,,AND IF I SAY THE INTERNET ERA OF HORMONES IS DONE IT WILL BE DONE,,SO JUST STAY OUT OF WHAT I WRITE AND ILL STAY OUT OF YOURS,,MOD ::)

I WAS GETTING TOP 6 O WHEN YOU WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL STILL ,,GOD DAMIT NO FUCKIN RESPECT
fallen angel

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 05:10:41 PM »
Meltdown much? Shut the fuck up you whiney bitch, no one cares. Arnold Jr is a mod and he removed incriminating names. You've gone on to mention those names again and again so who gives a fuck anyways, we already know who you're talking about. Also you're not as godly to us as you may think you are, most poeple dont give a fuck about you, and threatening US with getting palumbo in trouble doesnt really make anyone care, if he got arrested again it would just be more ammo for funny threads.

Bitch.
Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up

GH15 is the man

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »

stay away from him! and make him stay away from bodybuilding,,that mother fucker piss me off,,THAT MOTHER FUCKER FUCKED MANY IM PERSONALY AWARE OFF and im talking fucked up their HEALTH!

NOW KEEP OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND ILL KEEP OUT OF YOURS,,YOU PROVED YOURSELF AS BACKIN UP THE 3WORST FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES,,AND IF I SAY THE INTERNET ERA OF HORMONES IS DONE IT WILL BE DONE,,SO JUST STAY OUT OF WHAT I WRITE AND ILL STAY OUT OF YOURS,,MOD ::)

I WAS GETTING TOP 6 O WHEN YOU WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL STILL ,,GOD DAMIT NO FUCKIN RESPECT

You're a nazi dick suckin fag, hows that for respect? ;) prag

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
Can you post the names that ArnoldJR redded out ?

And what do you think of PaperVar ? :D

It burns easily.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »
Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up

GH15 is the man

Do his balls taste good, mr "Blunt"?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »
Meltdown much? Shut the fuck up you whiney bitch, no one cares. Arnold Jr is a mod and he removed incriminating names. You've gone on to mention those names again and again so who gives a fuck anyways, we already know who you're talking about. Also you're not as godly to us as you may think you are, most poeple dont give a fuck about you, and threatening US with getting palumbo in trouble doesnt really make anyone care, if he got arrested again it would just be more ammo for funny threads.

Bitch.

No reason to remove them if they weren't in real hot water.

He isn't threaten us, but the industry's means of getting their shit. It's a dirty industry if you haven't noticed already.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

Mr O Top 6 in the 90s hmm?
tank u jesus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »

How do we know this if you won't tell us who you are?

Hey guess what Chaos was getting top3 while you were floating around #6, ;) :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »

Hey guess what Chaos was getting top3 while you were floating around #6, ;) :-*

That's only because I was robbed. I clearly had better symetry thatn you. I did however, miss my peak so maybe next time.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 05:21:13 PM »
Could this be a case of people taking the internet a little too seriously?
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
  That's only because I was robbed. I clearly had better symetry thatn you. I did however, miss my peak so maybe next time.
I'm a beast, I'm on every steroid known to man and the little green guys brought me some good shit from Nebulia. :-*

GH15 can never catch me?!?!?!grgrggrgrrrrrrrr >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »
I'm a beast, I'm on every steroid known to man and the little green guys brought me some good shit from Nebulia. :-*

GH15 can never catch me?!?!?!grgrggrgrrrrrrrr >:(

I would have kicked all your asses but I had to stop over in LAX...and well you can guess what happened :-\

>:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

I would have kicked all your asses but I had to stop over in LAX...and well you can guess what happened :-\

>:(
You look like this now......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »
You look like this now......

Hahahaha ;D...yeah but you shoulda seen me before I did my time and lost my pump >:(

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 05:30:55 PM »
just so you know and warned RIGHT NOW THERE IS PANIC AMONG THOSE BUNCH OF MORON BECAUSE A REPORT APPROVED BY GH15 IS COMING TO SURFACE IN 19 DAYS,,THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS FROM THIS REPORT,,THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO TRY TO MAKE ME LEAVE ,,I DONT CARE HOW WHO WHERE WHEN ,,THIS REPORT WILL COME TO THE SURFACE FOR ALL BODYBUILDERS TO SEE,,IT WILL BE WRITTEN FOR THE SERIOUS BODYBUILDERS THAT BEG ME FOR THIS INFORMATION,,SOMEONE NEED TO STAND FOR THAM BESIDE BUNCH OF CRIMINALS,,

THERE ARE CRIMINALS BEHIND UNDERGROUND LABS CONNECTED TO MILOS AND PALUMBO THAT TRYYING TO MAKE SURE GH15 MOUTH IS CLOSED BY THE MODERATOR ARNOLD JUNIOR WHICH I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR! AND ARNOLD JUNIOR LOST EVERY RESPECT I HAD FOR HIM FOR BACKIN UP CRIMINALS RATHER THSAN ERASING NAZI AND BLACK HATERS POSTS ,,HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE POSTS ON THIS BOARD THAT ARE BEYOND SHAME?? NEVER ERASE THEM YET ERASE THE TRUTH! THATS A MODERATOR FOR YOU,,THEY GET A LOT OF SHIT FREE BUT THIS IS VERY BAD,,ARNOLD JUNIOR AND HOLY ARE ON MY SCOPE,,HOW DO YOU LET THIS THING HAPPEN ON GETBIG !!!??

Hey Gh, go blow your mother  :o
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

Hahahaha ;D...yeah but you shoulda seen me before I did my time and lost my pump >:(
You're a beast!! >:(

But you still can't figure out the quote function! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 05:35:24 PM »
A REPORT APPROVED BY GH15 IS COMING TO SURFACE IN 19 DAYS,,THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS FROM THIS REPORT,,THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO TRY TO MAKE ME LEAVE

This is really uncreative, bad writing right here.  Almost as bad as the shit on aliens.  Cmon Blockhead, you can do better than this.  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
How dare you pumpkin headz talk to GH15 like this, you are still in your rebel mode must be a bunch of teenagers I am guessing lol.
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 05:36:51 PM »
How dare you pumpkin headz talk to GH15 like this, you are still in your rebel mode must be a bunch of teenagers I am guessing lol.
Shut up, sack sweat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »
Why are all the so-called steroid experts on here too yellow to post a pic anyway? That makes zero sense. These guys should be HUGE!!!! ;D
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
You're a beast!! >:(

But you still can't figure out the quote function! ;D

Maybe I'm like Bluto and don't like my picture shown >:(
 ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

Maybe I'm like Bluto and don't like my picture shown >:(
 ;D
I've seen your picture, you're an animal :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »
I've seen your picture, you're an animal :o

Yeah right,compared to you and the rest of the Y guys I'm a real small animal. :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »

Yeah right,compared to you and the rest of the Y guys I'm a real small animal. :-\
Wolverines are small animals but I wouldn't want to run into one in a dark alley. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »