Author Topic: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!  (Read 31793 times)

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: GOSSIP AND OPIONION BOARD!!
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2008, 08:32:48 PM »
It is ludicrous to suggest that Getbig is a level playing field. The anonymous have a clear advantage because they can say what they like and no one can find them or identify them. Guys like Goatboy and gh15 go to extreme lengths to remain anonymous and do not use ISP that are their own, etc. WTF is that shit? Well, they need to remain anonymous because they would get the crap beat out of them if they were known. It is as simple as that. Contrast that to myself. I have to be very careful what I write about Arnold and other individuals. What I have posted here and on Ironage is the truth and Arnold and many others have visited my home and gym. So I have had conversations and have witnesses about events that occurred on my premises. If I wrote falsehoods I am sure Arnold and others would be on my back immediately.

I don't respect the standard on Getbig re accepting what is written in posts. Too many post all manner of claims that cannot be substantiated. Why on earth post stuff that might be dangerous to the up and coming wannabes? That is the opposite of being responsible to the next generation. I have a gym, make equipment, have written articles and post my thoughts and theories on the internet. Show me anyone with my background who posts on the net. Where is Frank Zane who said I lived in Fantasyland? Where is Arnold, hero of so many? I respect Dave Draper, Larry Scott and a few others. Gironda and Gold were pioneers in the gym business and Joe was a decent bloke even though they called him the dog catcher!

The drugs have always been controversial in bodybuilding. We still haven't got definitive information about steroids and growth hormone.  To depend on anonymous blokes like gh15 is totally crazy. Why on earth abandon reason in the quest to win titles?

Jones introduced logic and sense in bodybuilding and he made it a principle to accept evidence and not authority when deciding what to do. It really is a pity that Jones and Mentzer were wrong about hypertrophy. That doesn't stop many from believing HIT. I can't understand why any scientist would support HIT when they know it has no support in the literature.

Arnold could speak out for the bodybuilders and not support the classification of steroids as illegal drugs, etc. The governor is a hypocrite and is hamstrung by the party machine and must divorce himself from bodybuilding except for staging his expo and show once a year. Can we believe that an immigrant who arrived in LA in October 1968 speaking broken English is now the governor? It is still incredible. He is no longer a bodybuilder and could do more for the sport. Like support research into hypertrophy so that drugs are not necessary. Like test his contestants. Anyway, I am preaching to the deaf and blind here on Getbig.

"Anyway, I am preaching to the deaf and blind here on Getbig".... Not true, there are individuals who read what you (and others) have to say (preach) on "Getbig" and then make up there own minds what to believe, listen too, agree too, etc. This is what allows individual freedoms to exists and continue. You make some valid points regardless of me (or any else) agreeing with them or not..

By the way, what you "post here and on Ironage as the truth" is based on your perception and principles as what is the truth. Someone else may disagree and perceive "the truth" as being different. That is why most (probable all) individuals posting on Getbig live in an open society where their opinions (right or wrong and sometimes immature and childish) can be voiced.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »
Arnold done alot of reserach into hypertrophy and unfortunatly it involves vast amounts of drugs(and genetics) to acheive the type of muscle mass it takes to stand on the olympia stage , sorry to burst your bubble  :'(

Why do you think he measured dinabol out by the palm load vs so many mg per day , he knew that to get where he wanted it would come at any cost and the health risks be darned.
So........ the guys of today are leaner than he ever was and out weigh him by a good 50 pounds , all they have done is up the bar a few more notches , its still the same attitude/mind set as back then  - that is win at any cost.

I prefur the builds from arnolds era but to live in this fantasy world that they didnt use many drugs and were healthy is utter crap, they used shit loads , the guys today just use shitloads more.

If you want to lay the blame any where lay it the feet of the fans and the magazines , they are the ones wanting more mass and a more extreme look which in turn is pushing these guys to take more risks.

GH15 is telling you how it is in the pro world of bodybuilding , if someone is stupid enough to read what he says and then go try it it is there own stupid fault and noone elses ,id rather have the truth then to have Lee Preist(and other pros) rattle off a bullshit story of a lil bit of nandralone and winstrol just before comps and thats all they take all year , utter nonsense..

I prefer the builds from Arnold's era but to live in this fantasy world that they didn't use many drugs and were healthy is utter crap, they used shit loads , the guys today just use shitloads more. Actually, this is not true.. The bodybuilders of Arnold's era did not use "shit loads" of drugs. And believe me, I was there. They used AS, no doubt about it but nothing-nothing compared to today. And most at least the ones that I knew did not stay on year round year after year, which is certainly the case today.

But your statement about gh15 and todays bodybuilders is accurate.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »
I am aware that different individuals witnessing the same event might have different reports about what happened. So much depends on attitudes, frame of mind, education, age, experience and so on. However, that is not what I am talking about. If I wrote that Ray Mentzer stayed at my home in Epping with Kathy and Dagny then that is what happened. I don't distort reality, ever. Some people reinvent reality or exaggerate it. I don't subscribe to changing reality or history. That is why I can report on what happened at the 1980 Mr Olympia. I was there and I sat in a row even with the competitors and took hundreds of photos at the prejudging and evening show. I got John Balik a seat beside me for the finals by swapping a seat with an enthusiast who got to sit down at the front. John appreciated having the position I selected in the middle of the audience at waist level to the competitors. I had a misfortune when my camera jammed just before Arnold and a few others posed for the finals plus the posedown and presentations. Talk about disappointed. John captured those images thanks to my help. Now, is this the truth? Well, you can confirm what I said by speaking with John Balik.

If I am stating an opinion then it has no more standing than anyone else's anecdotal opinion. However, some known individuals with a history of being accurate and fair might be more believable than others. It doesn't mean one is always 100% right. It is always possible to be mistaken.

Arnold is compromised by his politics. He cannot do or say just anything. When he does he regrets it immediately. It is my belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway. Females are quite a different matter because of their lack of male hormone. The belief that everyone needs heaps of drugs to succeed in bodybuilding is accepted by most but is probably false. It is possible to grow huge muscles without drugs or supplements. It would be much easier if researchers were paid to find out how to do this. At the moment no one is spending money on hypertrophy research so we have a vacuum and gurus like gh15 speak out and think they know heaps but are usually uniformed, ignorant and irresponsible individuals.  I can tell if someone is educated and I am afraid gh15 reveals no such discipline. He is self-educated and woefully so. His proclamations about extraterrestrials is the stuff of comedy and many rightfully expose those ideas as rubbish. If someone can believe that aliens helped build the pyramids and impregnated primitive humans then he can also believe in plenty of other nonsense and I find such individuals devoid of anything approaching scientific ethics and responsibility. Those who know better have to warn the flotsam about pseudo intellects who pontificate about matters they are hardly expert in.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »
I prefer the builds from Arnold's era but to live in this fantasy world that they didn't use many drugs and were healthy is utter crap, they used shit loads , the guys today just use shitloads more. Actually, this is not true.. The bodybuilders of Arnold's era did not use "shit loads" of drugs. And believe me, I was there. They used AS, no doubt about it but nothing-nothing compared to today. And most at least the ones that I knew did not stay on year round year after year, which is certainly the case today.

But your statement about gh15 and todays bodybuilders is accurate.
So Rick Waynes account on the drug culture of the day is not true? also the german bodybuilders who worked and trained with Arnold and observed his meathods of if So & so takes 2 of these then Il take ten is also untrue?

When Arnold came onto the scene things changed he upped the anti on lots of things and doses were one of those , you must remember well you should know if you were there that they had easy access to the real deal stuff back then , no UG rubbish , all pharma grade and lots of it.mmmm genuine primobolan(said to be his anabolic of choice)

Larry Scott may have used 2 dinabol a day to win the Mr O but Arnold used a hell of alot more than scott did , he brought the win at any cost mind set to the world of competitive bodybuilding.

European bodybuilders used to bring suitcase loads of gear into venice back then so even the harder to get stuff was easy for these guys to access.

Did They use the same as today? no and I didnt say they did but they used alot more than the fairy tales that is sprinkled around and fed to us today.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »
I am aware that different individuals witnessing the same event might have different reports about what happened. So much depends on attitudes, frame of mind, education, age, experience and so on. However, that is not what I am talking about. If I wrote that Ray Mentzer stayed at my home in Epping with Kathy and Dagny then that is what happened. I don't distort reality, ever. Some people reinvent reality or exaggerate it. I don't subscribe to changing reality or history. That is why I can report on what happened at the 1980 Mr Olympia. I was there and I sat in a row even with the competitors and took hundreds of photos at the prejudging and evening show. I got John Balik a seat beside me for the finals by swapping a seat with an enthusiast who got to sit down at the front. John appreciated having the position I selected in the middle of the audience at waist level to the competitors. I had a misfortune when my camera jammed just before Arnold and a few others posed for the finals plus the posedown and presentations. Talk about disappointed. John captured those images thanks to my help. Now, is this the truth? Well, you can confirm what I said by speaking with John Balik.

If I am stating an opinion then it has no more standing than anyone else's anecdotal opinion. However, some known individuals with a history of being accurate and fair might be more believable than others. It doesn't mean one is always 100% right. It is always possible to be mistaken.

Arnold is compromised by his politics. He cannot do or say just anything. When he does he regrets it immediately. It is my belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway. Females are quite a different matter because of their lack of male hormone. The belief that everyone needs heaps of drugs to succeed in bodybuilding is accepted by most but is probably false. It is possible to grow huge muscles without drugs or supplements. It would be much easier if researchers were paid to find out how to do this. At the moment no one is spending money on hypertrophy research so we have a vacuum and gurus like gh15 speak out and think they know heaps but are usually uniformed, ignorant and irresponsible individuals.  I can tell if someone is educated and I am afraid gh15 reveals no such discipline. He is self-educated and woefully so. His proclamations about extraterrestrials is the stuff of comedy and many rightfully expose those ideas as rubbish. If someone can believe that aliens helped build the pyramids and impregnated primitive humans then he can also believe in plenty of other nonsense and I find such individuals devoid of anything approaching scientific ethics and responsibility. Those who know better have to warn the flotsam about pseudo intellects who pontificate about matters they are hardly expert in.

No offense but you are drinking your own bath water....

Your statement "It is my belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway", might be true for some select males (especially those with the genetic ability to eat train and grow) but the majority (more than the majority) of males do not have the genetic characteristic to "get huge". Just go to any gym to verify this. Yes, an individual can improve (some more and much more than others) but getting huge (as in muscular weight) being possible for all. I do not agree. Most pro bodybuilders (well the ones from your era and mine) that were competing had above average genetics as they were relatively big before they ever touched AS's. Their ability to grow muscular bodyweight was pre-determined by their genetic characteristics..

If you believe, as you so stated, "that it is your belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway", then I suggest you document your approach to do this on Getbig as I am sure that most of the individuals on this site are eager to learn (maybe you have done this already) how to get big and muscular.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »
No offense but you are drinking your own bath water....

Your statement "It is my belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway", might be true for some select males (especially those with the genetic ability to eat train and grow) but the majority (more than the majority) of males do not have the genetic characteristic to "get huge". Just go to any gym to verify this. Yes, an individual can improve (some more and much more than others) but getting huge (as in muscular weight) being possible for all. I do not agree. Most pro bodybuilders (well the ones from your era and mine) that were competing had above average genetics as they were relatively big before they ever touched AS's. Their ability to grow muscular bodyweight was pre-determined by their genetic characteristics..

If you believe, as you so stated, "that it is your belief that it is possible to get huge without any drugs whatever. Well, for most males, anyway", then I suggest you document your approach to do this on Getbig as I am sure that most of the individuals on this site are eager to learn (maybe you have done this already) how to get big and muscular.

Wow! Gh15, you really know your shit!

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
So Rick Waynes account on the drug culture of the day is not true? also the german bodybuilders who worked and trained with Arnold and observed his meathods of if So & so takes 2 of these then Il take ten is also untrue?

When Arnold came onto the scene things changed he upped the anti on lots of things and doses were one of those , you must remember well you should know if you were there that they had easy access to the real deal stuff back then , no UG rubbish , all pharma grade and lots of it.mmmm genuine primobolan(said to be his anabolic of choice)

Larry Scott may have used 2 dinabol a day to win the Mr O but Arnold used a hell of alot more than scott did , he brought the win at any cost mind set to the world of competitive bodybuilding.

European bodybuilders used to bring suitcase loads of gear into venice back then so even the harder to get stuff was easy for these guys to access.

Did They use the same as today? no and I didnt say they did but they used alot more than the fairy tales that is sprinkled around and fed to us today.

"So Rick Wayne's account on the drug culture of the day is not true? also the German bodybuilders who worked and trained with Arnold and observed his meathods of if So & so takes 2 of these then I'll take ten is also untrue"? That is correct. Most of Rick Wayne's and the German bodybuilders who worked and trained with Arnold were making the small fish that got away big. You are right, the AS's available then were pharmaceutical grade products and yes primobolan depot (from Germany) was frequently used (among others) and the safest. And AS's were very easy to get and cheap. But they still were not used in excessive doses for long periods of time as least by the individuals I knew and I knew many of them in Santa Monica and Venice. The point is that AS were used for many years by many bodybuilders but in a more controlled manner than today.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2008, 09:39:43 PM »
What amazes and amuses me is all this talk about genetic characteristics. I would bet that no one on Getbig has a clue about his genetic hypertrophy capacity. If someone trains and reaches the intermediate stage after several years but stays there then this trainee concludes he hasn't got the genetics. It really is impossible to know this. There could be other explanations for the lack of further growth.

Those who doubt that human males can hypertrophy to large muscular size should explain why this is so. Relying on actual populations hardly explains the lack of growth. I have some ideas about why growth stops in most bodybuilders. It is mainly the fault of Arthur Jones and Mike Mentzer who embraced the ideas of Dr Hans Selye who advocated that stress led to hypertrophy but bodybuilders needed to recover to adapt. I think this is misguided and does not reflect what happens in athletes or bodybuilders.

I used to embrace the idea that muscles needed to recover before retraining them. That notion is mainly responsible for my never reaching huge muscular size. What happens to those who train using various HIT programs is that they come up against the repeated bout effect which is well documented in exercise literature. Those who allow the muscle to adapt and recover then have to find something unusual or difficult to stress the muscles again. It is probably easier to get a muscle growing and then keep it growing by using more frequent training. HST and I both subscribe to the practice of retraining the same muscle at least every 4th day and perhaps sooner. HST retrains muscles when it stops making new tissue. That is usually after about 36 hours. So retraining every 48 hours seems a good compromise. 

The drug culture found on Getbig and other musclehead boards is quite sad. These people stopped looking for good training methods long ago. I see these guys by the hundreds in my gym. They refuse to believe hypertrophy is possible and cannot even get sufficient nutrients in their bodies for fear they might get fat. Talk about knuckleheads. The modern wannabe has so much nonsense in his head that he is incapable of either finding the truth or being told it! These unfortunates have no way of assessing if what others say is true or not. That is the result of poor education and pathetic results from ineffective training methods.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:19 PM »
I respect Rick Wayne as a bodybuilder, writer and thinker. That doesn't mean I accept everything he wrote. He is intelligent, candid and outspoken. Too bad he doesn't post on Getbig. Maybe he does!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »
. They refuse to believe hypertrophy is possible and cannot even get sufficient nutrients in their bodies for fear they might get fat. 

You obviously have no fear of excess adipose tissue, Vince!  :D

Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »
My safety fat is getting lower as we speak. Hot summers and lack of meals will do that.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2008, 03:51:50 AM »
I have never done this before so here goes.........

I would like to smash your teeth out and make love to your bleeding gums.

That is all, goodnight.

lol.

nice work, tough guy- meltdown much?

this whole punching out GH15 thing you want to do so badly- is this before or after you do your massive 3 rep pull with the 500 pounds you like to brag about so much?

you, of anyone, has little room to threaten anyone, stickboy- i could well imagine the devastating amount of physical harm someone of your stature must be able to administer to those who anger you.

the only smashing you ever partake in is the smashing of your boyfriend's balls off the back of your ass, or conversly, smashing your face into the fist of anyone you have brought your wrath down upon with your vengence and evil temper.

you are a very scary man.

lol.

ok, maybe not.

b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
gh15 is mad & then the whole thing turned into a slamfest where you can't tell who's on what side & everyone's owning everyone else. Y'know the normal getbig thing.  ;D

OK, so i was right in presuming the cap writing was a normal meltdown.  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2008, 06:09:43 AM »
gh15 havent replied yet because dell is producing another 365 laptops just for him, so he can use one/day to post here

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 03, 2008, 06:16:08 AM »
gh15 havent replied yet because dell is producing another 365 laptops just for him, so he can use one/day to post here

Yes, he has do burn the laptop inside a BMW after using it to not leave traces of him posting here behind.

Also, he drives 150 miles to a new wireless LAN spot between every post.  ;D ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2008, 06:20:41 AM »
HAHAHA gh15 is wearing this wifi finder tshirt

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2008, 06:55:31 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

G15 pwned!!!
X

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2008, 07:04:39 AM »

YES!! LOTS OF MELTDOWNS! I ALSO FORGOT, LIKE BEENER SAID, THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US GETS OUR GEAR! HE  SHOULD BE PLOTTING TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION ABOUT NOW...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2008, 07:07:31 AM »
YES!! LOTS OF MELTDOWNS! I ALSO FORGOT, LIKE BEENER SAID, THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US GETS OUR GEAR! HE  SHOULD BE PLOTTING TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION ABOUT NOW...

Planet Nibiru!!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2008, 07:47:51 AM »
I know all this will get cleared up when the gh15 Report comes out in 18 days. Like Mr. 15 states will change the steroid game forever...stay tuned.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
In 18 days, gh15 will make up something and wont post any shitty report besides some scam sites run by him.

And worst is that all the mongols here that believe in all of his bs, will back him up  ;D

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

Definately the ULITMATE meltdown. He threatens to be a rat and give Milos in to the police unless TEENAGERS on the INTERNET stop making fun of him. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, anyone?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:29 PM »

Yes & no but I'd bet there was yelling involved.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
i think gh15 resides in the west coast of usa :)
tank u jesus