Author Topic: Ok, here is the poll as gh15 requested. VOTE!  (Read 5455 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Ok, here is the poll as gh15 requested. VOTE!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:55 AM »
gh15 has made it abundantly clear time and time again why he chooses to post on G&O board. It's the only board where he can talk freely and openly without any legal issues because, after all, it's just gossip and opinion.

Why isn't this a sticky?
You see this makes no sense. It's not against the law in any shape form or fashion to talk about the things GH15 talks about on any section of any board. Talking about steroids is legal, using steroids is legal, all that's illegal is obtaining them with out a script.

Some of you are so fucking blind and retarded that you would follow guys like GH15 right into a burning pit

This site has more than ONE pro posting undercover. You'd guys be suprised to learn how many IFBB Pros' post here under gimmick handles every day. Sometimes they're easy to spot. Sometimes not. Kamalis' gimmick is that "nder(###)"  gh15 just admits he is undercover.

He's best here because he tells the truth and keeps everyone wondering. People hate him here simply because it drives them crazy because they can't figure him out.

Bullshit! I've yet to hear him say one thing that is revolutionary. He says the same exact things that everyone says...he says the exact same things we say on the AAS board...only difference is he says he is a god and an IFBB pro. What if I started saying I was actually the "real" Arnold, so therefore my word was unquestionable? I think we'd all agree this would be retarded.

Here are some things to think about in regards to Mr. 15's stock pile of Golden Wisdom.

1. He posted a top 5 list of domestic sources back in the spring...said these were the best and virtually bullet proof...they would never go down. Well what happened, about 4wks later, boom, every source on that list is now behind bars.

2. He began bashing Axio a few months ago. Says he was the first to blow the horn on this sub par brand. Bullshit...every big name steroid guru out there A-Z has been going back and forth on this for nearly a year.

3. Balkan Pharma...pretty harsh on these guys, makes a lot of bold st amtnets that seem for the most part, not all of them, but most of them are pulled right out of his ass. What's strange is that many things Mr. 15 has said would in some way put him in connection with Alin in Romania, so to bash the Balkan line, even if only slightly makes no sense in this situation.

4. He claims that I back criminals, when obviously he does the same thing. If you are in deep and in the "Know" in a big way in the hormone world, there is no way you are not dealing with people that would be classified as criminals.

As for GH15 staying on getbig or not...let him stay, I've got no problem with him posting here. My probelm is when he breaks the rules, classifies people in the industry as things they are not, which points to him having some vendetta IMO. That and some of his random bullshit statements about gear in general..

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »
You see this makes no sense. It's not against the law in any shape form or fashion to talk about the things GH15 talks about on any section of any board. Talking about steroids is legal, using steroids is legal, all that's illegal is obtaining them with out a script.

Some of you are so fucking blind and retarded that you would follow guys like GH15 right into a burning pit

Bullshit! I've yet to hear him say one thing that is revolutionary. He says the same exact things that everyone says...he says the exact same things we say on the AAS board...only difference is he says he is a god and an IFBB pro. What if I started saying I was actually the "real" Arnold, so therefore my word was unquestionable? I think we'd all agree this would be retarded.

Here are some things to think about in regards to Mr. 15's stock pile of Golden Wisdom.

1. He posted a top 5 list of domestic sources back in the spring...said these were the best and virtually bullet proof...they would never go down. Well what happened, about 4wks later, boom, every source on that list is now behind bars.

2. He began bashing Axio a few months ago. Says he was the first to blow the horn on this sub par brand. Bullshit...every big name steroid guru out there A-Z has been going back and forth on this for nearly a year.

3. Balkan Pharma...pretty harsh on these guys, makes a lot of bold st amtnets that seem for the most part, not all of them, but most of them are pulled right out of his ass. What's strange is that many things Mr. 15 has said would in some way put him in connection with Alin in Romania, so to bash the Balkan line, even if only slightly makes no sense in this situation.

4. He claims that I back criminals, when obviously he does the same thing. If you are in deep and in the "Know" in a big way in the hormone world, there is no way you are not dealing with people that would be classified as criminals.

As for GH15 staying on getbig or not...let him stay, I've got no problem with him posting here. My probelm is when he breaks the rules, classifies people in the industry as things they are not, which points to him having some vendetta IMO. That and some of his random bullshit statements about gear in general..

some of the things that he has brought to light

1- the over exaggeration of toxicity regarding orals
2-proper use of anadrol and T3 ( most forums talk about anadrol as a bulking drug)
3-honest answers to peoples personal questions
4-honsty about supplements
5-debunked the always have to have test myth
6- the truth about the egypt pyramids ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »
some of the things that he has brought to light

1- the over exaggeration of toxicity regarding orals
2-proper use of anadrol and T3 ( most forums talk about anadrol as a bulking drug)
3-honest answers to peoples personal questions
4-honsty about supplements
5-debunked the always have to have test myth
6- the truth about the egypt pyramids ;D

1. Depends on the oral and duration, as far as the degree of toxicity. Even so, most who post here concerning AAS orals would agree...no doubt things like hard drinking are far more damaging. Plus, as I've said many times, the liver has remarkable healing and rejuvenating properties

2. I haven't seen what he said about t-3...but if he's downplayed the hype horror stories associated with it, then I agree. As for drol being a bulking drug only, no such things as bulking drugs only IMO. Bulking is about diet...just about any drug can be used during a leaning out or contest prep phase...of course some mixes work a little better.

3. Matter of opinion. He does skirt the issue some times. I don't blame him for this, but it is the way it is.

4. What's he said? If he says most are all junk, I agree...but there are a few worthwhile supplements out there IMO. Things like fish oil come to mind and things like Juice Plus+ simply for over all health.

5. This is not new news. Most cycles for most people will be best with test...it's the easiest thing to control IMO and the benefits are pretty standard across the board. But you're right, it is not a must.

6. Perhaps his most eye opening piece. ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »

Things like fish oil come to mind and things like Juice Plus+ simply for over all health.

Does Palumbo have a financial interest in promoting Juice Plus+?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »
Does Palumbo have a financial interest in promoting Juice Plus+?
He does distribute it, but so do I.

I took it for nearly 2yrs before I started pushing the stuff. Other then fish oil, primose oil when dieting, and a little whey powder, it's the only other supplement I take.

I know a lot of people will bash me for pushing this product...however, if you look at my previous post, it's not like I've really brought this up all that much...1st time I've ever said anything about selling it.

Last 2 things. Since taking it, I have not gotten sick, not as much as a cold...that alone is reason enough to take it IMO. And last thing, yes I'd recommend anyone to buy this stuff...even if they didn't buy it from me, makes no difference because it is a good product.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 02:04:20 AM »

This is where you trust the system way to much...Lets say i fucking hated your guts...I mean really wanted to fuck you over...I find out who you are, where you live...And then send a package or two from your address to another mother fucker i hated...Or better yet...I'm ready to put a bullet in my own head but i want to bring you down with me...I send a massive package from your address to mine and i give the little boys in black a call...They pick up the package, nail me...I sing a bird telling them where i get the stuff, who you are, where you post at, what you post etc...I even throw in some GHB and XTC just for shits and giggles...Hell i even load up my house with a ton of shit that came straight from you and maybe even your work...

They get a search warrant...Rip your house apart...And best of all take your hard drive...Now even if you have scrips for all your gear, you tell them that you don't know who the fuck i am etc...They go over every single post you ever did...And although what you did online is 100% legal, when it comes to conspiracy, its a whole differnet game...They have the package/packages/you admitting to being a mod on a steroid board and only a steroid section...They have a guy telling them that you get the shit for him and your life is now fucked...You do alittle prison time and i blow my head off and go out with a bang or some might even say a massive owning...

Now the same thing could happen to GH15 but the difference will be his hard drive...You will be the steroid expert in the steroid section that is taking just about everything 100% serious with many many many post deleted(that didn't stay on topic) by you yourself and every juror to see and GH 15 will have a hard drive full of alien talk and gear in a gossip section that may as well be the same as the national enquirer...GH15 now just upped his odds of not being fucked over by some nut case. Where you on the other hand keep yourself open to such events....So does that make anymore sense to you?

My guess is that you and GH15 both look thru the same pair of glasses but see two totally differnet things...So i guess if someone is going to talk openly about drug use etc...He or she probably don't want to fuck over to many people...It is a crazy world we live in...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 05:51:07 AM »
  I say keep him but make him start using spell check cause I can't follow half his posts...I know it is intentional on his part but still.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 05:57:31 AM »
  I say keep him but make him start using spell check cause I can't follow half his posts...I know it is intentional on his part but still.

Some is intended, but he's mixing traits of several languages too.

Impossible to hide taht.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2008, 06:05:26 AM »
This is where you trust the system way to much...Lets say i fucking hated your guts...I mean really wanted to fuck you over...I find out who you are, where you live...And then send a package or two from your address to another mother fucker i hated...Or better yet...I'm ready to put a bullet in my own head but i want to bring you down with me...I send a massive package from your address to mine and i give the little boys in black a call...They pick up the package, nail me...I sing a bird telling them where i get the stuff, who you are, where you post at, what you post etc...I even throw in some GHB and XTC just for shits and giggles...Hell i even load up my house with a ton of shit that came straight from you and maybe even your work...

They get a search warrant...Rip your house apart...And best of all take your hard drive...Now even if you have scrips for all your gear, you tell them that you don't know who the fuck i am etc...They go over every single post you ever did...And although what you did online is 100% legal, when it comes to conspiracy, its a whole differnet game...They have the package/packages/you admitting to being a mod on a steroid board and only a steroid section...They have a guy telling them that you get the shit for him and your life is now fucked...You do alittle prison time and i blow my head off and go out with a bang or some might even say a massive owning...

Now the same thing could happen to GH15 but the difference will be his hard drive...You will be the steroid expert in the steroid section that is taking just about everything 100% serious with many many many post deleted(that didn't stay on topic) by you yourself and every juror to see and GH 15 will have a hard drive full of alien talk and gear in a gossip section that may as well be the same as the national enquirer...GH15 now just upped his odds of not being fucked over by some nut case. Where you on the other hand keep yourself open to such events....So does that make anymore sense to you?

My guess is that you and GH15 both look thru the same pair of glasses but see two totally differnet things...So i guess if someone is going to talk openly about drug use etc...He or she probably don't want to fuck over to many people...It is a crazy world we live in...

I get what you're saying but it's a little far fetched. Plus, conspiracy like that is not admissible in court. 2nd thing, let them take my hard drive...there is nothing there to get me on...like I've said, "talking" is just fine...not against the law.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »
a gimmick account operated by special schmoe and dickhead talks about aliens because they are trying to throw the fuzz off their trail ?

:D