Author Topic: "all you can eat" Buffet charges fat people double  (Read 4122 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "all you can eat" Buffet charges fat people double
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 03:34:22 AM »
i wonder how much they'd charge this "man". :o

Everytime I see this pic I wonder who's fart Ron smelled, Keith's or Burt Reynold's?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 04:52:44 AM »
Everytime I see this pic I wonder who's fart Ron smelled, Keith's or Burt Reynold's?

Burt Reynolds..... :-\

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 05:49:49 AM »
Every time I read this thread it makes me want to go to the buffet and see if I can get charged double
X

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 05:52:10 AM »
the point of running a restaurant is to make money.   In my opinion Fat peoples should be charged double, they are eating twice the food. 
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 06:13:27 AM »
do you know how much i have to eat to hit 240   fat fucks

you're a big guy, dzulboy.  I'd put on my running shoes.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 06:40:51 AM »
the point of running a restaurant is to make money.   In my opinion Fat peoples should be charged double, they are eating twice the food. 

Or they simply should not advertise their buffet as 'all you can eat'. I have 10% bodyfat yet I eat double what most people do..if I go to Mr Chan's 'all you can eat buffet' then I expect to be able to eat as much as I like with as many trips to his buffet table as I wish to make.

Basically, they want to advertise it as all you can eat but it's actually an 'all we want you to eat ' buffet.

It's false advertising and they should not try to shame or intimidate people into eating less than they want. Christ, they already start by giving you a childsize plate. Fuck them, don't have an all you eat buffet if you're going to get called on it. It's obviously going to attract big eaters. It's like waving a red flag at a bull and crying about getting a horn in your ass.
O

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »
All you NORMAL PEOPLE can eat

read between the lines... it's ALL you can eat. YOU = HUMAN not Elephant
tank u jesus

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 09:43:01 PM »

Burt Reynolds..... :-\

I think that guy looks like Norm McDonald dressed as Burt Reynolds from the Jeopardy skits on SNL.

"Turd Ferguson, it's a funny name."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 10:07:35 PM »
I think that guy looks like Norm McDonald dressed as Burt Reynolds from the Jeopardy skits on SNL.

"Turd Ferguson, it's a funny name."

Nice how you prove to everyone on here that you don't belong.  EPic owning of yourself not knowing who that is.  Oh let me guess, you are kidding around.  Massive stupidity. Hey go join a gym then come back on here in a few years.  You truly have no business on here if you don't know who the people are who made a HUGE mark in the industry.  Nice try though. hahahaha

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »
Nice how you prove to everyone on here that you don't belong.  EPic owning of yourself not knowing who that is.  Oh let me guess, you are kidding around.  Massive stupidity. Hey go join a gym then come back on here in a few years.  You truly have no business on here if you don't know who the people are who made a HUGE mark in the industry.  Nice try though. hahahaha

I know who it is Keith.  I was just having some fun.  You used to do the same thing before Leafy and Squad made you some damn bitter dude. Relax.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

I don't know who that is.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »
I don't know who that is.

He's only one guy, so you know he's not gay.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 07:19:35 PM »
::)  ::)  ::)   ::)  ::)

RJW1966

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 03:31:23 AM »
So...who is the dude with the 80's mustache?