Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 22, 2014, 06:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardio discussion  (Read 48928 times)
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »

I want to begin doing low impact brisk walks on the treadmill after my training 3-4 days per week. Two questions I have are 1. Is it still ok to take my cell tech right after the weights and cardio plus a shake with cytocarb 20 miutes later? and 2. I am thinking of repalcing all carbs thereafter with steamed broccoli leading up to the time I sleep.(I work nights) I powerlift so continuing to increase my strength and keep muscle is what I'm concerened about. Thanks.

You should get carbs either after or during workout.

Those brisk walks would be of better value, if done on off training days, to help with  recovery.

I suggest trying to find 1-2 days per week on off training days when you can do a brisk  walk, either at home, outdoors, or at the gym.

It will help with recovery,  as well as boost the general health and  may keep the BF in check, depending on what diet you are on.
Report to moderator   Logged

As empty as paradise
brock125
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »

I will try the cardio on the off days and once on a training day. So would you recommend the creatine after lifting and then the shake after the cardio on my lifting/cardio day? Thanks again. That is where I am still a bit unsure what to do.
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »

talk about a thread revival...wow.
Quickerblade
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »

bumping for 08, dont act like your too good for cardio, just look at your hips...yeah, i thought so.
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »

cardio is your friend...it lets you eat more shit and not get fat. Smiley
Quickerblade
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2008, 06:46:30 AM »

ok jerk offs, bumping again,

Doing alot of cardio the last week and half, 2 session per day 1 hour each, getting cut like a diamond, off on holidays soon, got to be real cut
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!