Author Topic: Do you think Madonna is on HGH?  (Read 4580 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Do you think Madonna is on HGH?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 01:05:03 AM »
Madonna = cocaine + GH

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 01:12:46 AM »
ITS FROM ALL THE BLACK DINGLE LING THAT SHE JUGGLES GREAT METHOD FOR GETTING RIPPED ASK CHAOS 
 ;D

I'm glad you brought this up because she for sure went thru a time when she couldn't get enough of the elephant stuff...Then she goes and gets married to a guy who if my sources are correct, sports nothing more then your average 17 year old irish boy...

My theory is that she probably truly is a dike who never really got into the cock...But wanted everyone to believe she loved it...

Sort of like Lee Priest ya know...And her husband must be a piece of work...Knowing he's got about 5 inches tops and the fact that she has probably had 12 to 14 inches in her ass alone...If he is not getting drunk every other night kicking her ass, He has to be taking it out on the kids..Maybe that is why she is trying to really stay in shape...Probably having to fist fight her husband every other night because he can't get over the fact that he drives a hummer and has a tiny cock...

After typing this, i'm actually starting to feel sorry for her...Maybe there is someone i could call to have them go over to the house and check out the kids...Make sure that asshole isn't beating the shit out of everyone...

Now that i think of it, that movie snatch was probably a cry for help...Christ how come nobody saw this coming...

I hope its not to late...

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 03:11:14 AM »
She is on cocaine!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »
O

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 01:23:55 PM »
Still trying to figure out based on what you might think she's on gh

I was looking at the hands but I see you mean leanness, my mom is leaner (and older) in the arms than that !

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
I'm glad you brought this up because she for sure went thru a time when she couldn't get enough of the elephant stuff...Then she goes and gets married to a guy who if my sources are correct, sports nothing more then your average 17 year old irish boy...

My theory is that she probably truly is a dike who never really got into the cock...But wanted everyone to believe she loved it...

Sort of like Lee Priest ya know...And her husband must be a piece of work...Knowing he's got about 5 inches tops and the fact that she has probably had 12 to 14 inches in her ass alone...If he is not getting drunk every other night kicking her ass, He has to be taking it out on the kids..Maybe that is why she is trying to really stay in shape...Probably having to fist fight her husband every other night because he can't get over the fact that he drives a hummer and has a tiny cock...

After typing this, i'm actually starting to feel sorry for her...Maybe there is someone i could call to have them go over to the house and check out the kids...Make sure that asshole isn't beating the shit out of everyone...

Now that i think of it, that movie snatch was probably a cry for help...Christ how come nobody saw this coming...

I hope its not to late...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You might want to try sleeping it off before posting next time.  ;)
!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:32 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You might want to try sleeping it off before posting next time.  ;)

Thanks for the advice there Benny...By the way, just how many beers does it take to get to the killing point?

joelocal

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »
Madonna = cocaine + GH

Madonna = Nasty Skank!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 10:49:47 PM »

IMO, her arms are looking like Stallone's arms.
http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2007/08/madonna-man-han.html
madona madona,,umm
i will try to be respectful because i admire this artist so ill try my best

madona had and has love hate relashionwith hormone to benefit look and also recreational drugs,, she been through her career to the hgh and back on and off and to ephedrine and even light doses of anabolics but she also did and still do cocaine and other recs that inaddition to advanced age make her look like a shrinked raisin,,if she didnt do recrationals she would still look decent shape wize and not sickly

put this aside i cant say any bad thing about an artist that sand border line and laislabonita and true blue and material girl and vogue and rain and other 100s of other songs written lyrics and music,,
i just cant put her down ,,she is the best female artist in the last 25 years and forever be whatever the whore spears wanted to be and couldnt achieve due to NOT BEING TALENTED! so madona can fuck 10 nigros from kenya or nazis from germany and i wouldnt care becaus SHE GOT TALENT WHEN IT COMES TO HER JOB!
fallen angel

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »
I think those dudes from Wham are heavy users.

Mass monsters for sure.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »

Olympia-class vascularity on those hands, for sure.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »
I think the question is if she is on GH is it making her look like that. The answer is NO! Years ago I knew this girl who lifted at my gym. She was just a recreational lifter. Did even have a set routine, she just came in and most hung out and talked. She had nice broad shoulders and back and actually had a pretty big tricep for someone who didn't care or even know about BB. The only thing was she had about 20 pounds of fat to lose.

So one day I noticed she hadn't been around for a while and a few weeks later I saw her again in the gym. I didn't even recognize her at first. This girl literally transformed herself. She was cut and her arms looked a lot like what you see on Madonna, but they were better shaped and her tricep looked pretty big due to the fat loss. So I went up to her and asked her what the heck she did to look like that. Turns out she had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks before and in her words she basically slept all day and didn't eat much. Go figure.  ???

my girlfriend's best friend just broke up with her boyfriend, she also dropped 20lbs in a short period of time

so now my girlfriend is wondering if leaving me will have the same effect on her  :)
Here comes the money shot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
feminism at his best.
"im fucked by my daddy in my youth and now no man could ever harm me again because im more muscular than they are!111111111111!1111" stupid bitch.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »
feminism at his best.
"im fucked by my daddy in my youth and now no man could ever harm me again because im more muscular than they are!111111111111!1111" stupid bitch.

every girls says that, sounds like a real keeper
Here comes the money shot