Author Topic: Avesher Fails at Life  (Read 4776 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Avesher Fails at Life
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »
The irony of a 19 year old kid calling someone a dork when he spends his time bragging about owning a 360 and PS3 and how he "imports" new games in to play while logging 10-20 hours a day on a forum is laughably pathetic.

It's funny how you constantly lash out for attention.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »
The irony of a 19 year old kid calling someone a dork when he spends his time bragging about owning a 360 and PS3 and how he "imports" new games in to play while logging 10-20 hours a day on a forum is laughably pathetic.

you are being generous

i can't remember the las time he logged on

for only 10 hours
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »

you miss the point. as always. youre the only guy that got a problem with videogames. when bsb and others talk about nobody gives a shit. but too you it's a big deal because it doesnt go hand in hand with this image you got on the net, of the guy you wanna portray - womanizer, party animal etc.

why dont you just give up that act once and for all and be yourself? we know youre a geek kid. and you got the look of an arab terrorist. but its ok!

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »
you are being generous

i can't remember the las time he logged on

for only 10 hours

I was giving him room to make his "I'm barely on here despite my 200 posts per day average and the fact my first post is at 6 am EST and my last is at 3 am EST" excuse he'll be giving us with his next post.

So Bluto, you import any "super-cool" videogames lately, geeko? Hahahaha, the kid actually brags about spending hundreds of dollars to import video games. Epic reason for having a profile on a dating site.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »
I was giving him room to make his "I'm barely on here despite my 200 posts per day average and the fact my first post is at 6 am EST and my last is at 3 am EST" excuse he'll be giving us with his next post.

So Bluto, you import any "super-cool" videogames lately, geeko? Hahahaha, the kid actually brags about spending hundreds of dollars to import video games. Epic reason for having a profile on a dating site.

we were discussing videogames (which is perfectly normal to do unless you got a bf type of online persona wanna be toughguy) and you said "they dont have that in czech" and i replied "i imported it" whats the big deal? you never bought anything off ebay?

i dont get it. is there an insult hidden there somewhere im missing it.  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »
we were discussing videogames (which is perfectly normal to do unless you got a bf type of online persona wanna be toughguy) and you said "they dont have that in czech" and i replied "i imported it" whats the big deal? you never bought anything off ebay?

i dont get it. is there an insult hidden there somewhere im missing it.  :-\

You brag about importing video games and owning a 360 and PS3. You're a skinny/fat dork that either spends his time playing games or melting on Getbig. You know who brags about that kind of stuff? 12 year old Japanese kids.

The only pussy you're fucking your flesh light, if that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »
You brag about importing video games and owning a 360 and PS3. You're a skinny/fat dork that either spends his time playing games or melting on Getbig. You know who brags about that kind of stuff? 12 year old Japanese kids.

The only pussy you're fucking your flesh light, if that.

i dont brag about shit. cant even remember when it came up, i guess we were discussing games? so far i havent played anything on xbox 360, waiting for a cable to hook it up
why would anyone brag about videogames? i dont get it.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 04:15:49 PM »
i dont brag about shit. cant even remember when it came up, i guess we were discussing games? so far i havent played anything on xbox 360, waiting for a cable to hook it up
why would anyone brag about videogames? i dont get it.

You brag about importing brand new games because you can't wait for them to be released in Europe. You're a dork, kid. Bragging about games, 20 hours a day on here, posting until 3 or 4 AM on weekdays. Your life is in shambles.

Another Friday night online for you?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 04:19:33 PM »
You brag about importing brand new games because you can't wait for them to be released in Europe. You're a dork, kid. Bragging about games, 20 hours a day on here, posting until 3 or 4 AM on weekdays. Your life is in shambles.

Another Friday night online for you?

nah what happened was that i mentioned a title and you said it wasnt available and i said i imported it. aint no big deal to buy stuff from ebay, i thought everybody did that?

yup i post a lot - but not more than squadfather, so why you attack him?
yup im online a lot - but not more than danielson, so why you attack him?
i play videogames, but not more than tu_holmes, so why you attack him?

:D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
nah what happened was that i mentioned a title and you said it wasnt available and i said i imported it. aint no big deal to buy stuff from ebay, i thought everybody did that?

i play videogames, but not more than tu_holmes, so why you attack him?

I've been noticing the majority of your posts being ignored lately on here and the G&O since your pics were posted. Now you're venting out and looking for attention.

By the way, you're a 19 year old skinny/fat dork that has 30,000 combined posts and 150 days logged on a forum. Go out and try losing your virginity. I almost feel sorry for how much you hate your life.

Seriously though, every time you try to compare yourself to others and spin the attack around does nothing but prove that you're admitting I'm right and you're just trying to save face.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »

i play videogames, but not more than tu_holmes, so why you attack him
?

are u kidding me?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 04:39:23 PM »
I've been noticing the majority of your posts being ignored lately on here and the G&O since your pics were posted. Now you're venting out and looking for attention.

By the way, you're a 19 year old skinny/fat dork that has 30,000 combined posts and 150 days logged on a forum. Go out and try losing your virginity. I almost feel sorry for how much you hate your life.

Seriously though, every time you try to compare yourself to others and spin the attack around does nothing but prove that you're admitting I'm right and you're just trying to save face.

all i know is that for the last 1,5 year you been attacking me, squadfather, danielson and numerous others on here

ive no idea why

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 04:43:11 PM »
are u kidding me?

nope. as much as i post here and as much as i am online, i'm beaten by squadfather, danielson and numerous others.

see stats here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=stats
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 05:01:20 PM »
Bluto you just owned yourself again--geez man

Bluto  22403
The Squadfather  20000
knny187  19378
ProteinFarts!  18644
NarcissisticDeity  17497
Hedgehog  16611
onlyme  15241
pumpster  14614
DIVISION 

Top Topic Starters
 Bluto  1717
240 is Back  1459
the shadow  1113
The Squadfather  951
Hedgehog  888
Stark  742
Berserker  741
Beach Bum  738
ProteinFarts!  647
alexxx  587

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »
hahaha, look at Bluto try to save himself from another embarrassing destruction by comparing himself to others.

It's like 2 AM CET, another Friday night online for you in the Czech, Blutsky?  ::)

Man, you're such a desperate dork.

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
the only nerd around these parts is you, as i've proved. that would be ok if you would be ok with it, you''re not. you're constantly trying to be something you're not. and thats why we laugh  :D

I've never seen someone so affraid of another boarder. BF owns you pretty bad bluto. Pathetic to watch.

See, another Player's thread gayed up by that little child molester...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »
Bluto you just owned yourself again--geez man

Bluto  22403
The Squadfather  20000
knny187  19378
ProteinFarts!  18644
NarcissisticDeity  17497
Hedgehog  16611
onlyme  15241
pumpster  14614
DIVISION 

Top Topic Starters
 Bluto  1717
240 is Back  1459
the shadow  1113
The Squadfather  951
Hedgehog  888
Stark  742
Berserker  741
Beach Bum  738
ProteinFarts!  647
alexxx  587

thats total stats since original date of registering. ive been registered 2 years longer than the squadfather account.

hope this helps.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 05:08:56 PM »
hahaha, look at Bluto try to save himself from another embarrassing destruction by comparing himself to others.

It's like 2 AM CET, another Friday night online for you in the Czech, Blutsky?  ::)

Man, you're such a desperate dork.

i thought you said i was canadian?  ;D

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
i thought you said i was canadian?  ;D

Better hope you are. For someone that claims to be such a badass p-i-m-p, to spend your Friday night posting on Getbig doesn't really lend support to that belief.

I'm kind of starting to realize what you are, though. You're like the fat kid that gets picked last for everything. You hate your existence and blame it on the rest of the world, so you come here to vent and to "make a name" for yourself. I almost felt a sense of sadness as I watched you flail about for the last 3 days since your pics went up.....almost.

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »
Better hope you are. For someone that claims to be such a badass p-i-m-p, to spend your Friday night posting on Getbig doesn't really lend support to that belief.

I'm kind of starting to realize what you are, though. You're like the fat kid that gets picked last for everything. You hate your existence and blame it on the rest of the world, so you come here to vent and to "make a name" for yourself. I almost felt a sense of sadness as I watched you flail about for the last 3 days since your pics went up.....almost.

???  --> http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=Bluto-

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

fat kid? so youre going after alex23 now  :D

i never claimed to be bad ass, you did! in fact you dont have a long time left posting before you HAVE to go out, otherwise you will fuck up your internet party animal persona you created for yourself (that i exposed long time ago!) haha.

this is gold.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »
???  --> http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=Bluto-

Well, I'm pretty sure convinced that's him, but I'm just smashing all his other personas as well.

fat kid? so youre going after alex23 now  :D

i never claimed to be bad ass, you did! in fact you dont have a long time left posting before you HAVE to go out, otherwise you will fuck up your internet party animal persona you created for yourself (that i exposed long time ago!) haha.

this is gold.

It's 815 here. I don't usually go out until 900-1000. Great insult!  ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »
the main thing i firmly believe about Bluto is:  His only ability to attempt to own people in life could only take place on the internet anonymously.  In the real world he is friendless, scared,a coward, and would never ever confront anyone in a real world situation.  This forum allows him to be the person he never was and never will be.  Anonymity works in his favor here.

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
the main thing i firmly believe about Bluto is:  His only ability to attempt to own people in life could only take place on the internet anonymously.  In the real world he is friendless, scared,a coward, and would never ever confront anyone in a real world situation.  This forum allows him to be the person he never was and never will be.  Anonymity works in his favor here.

Are you saying that if you saw Bluto coming out of the 7-11 you could spit a huge phlegm on his T shirt and not expect anything back from the kid?