Author Topic: Is it just me or has ONLYME changed?  (Read 15180 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Is it just me or has ONLYME changed?
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »
The thing is when lonelyme posts shit like this, it just fuels the fire. I never had a problem with him, and I encouraged him to lose the weight and regain his health. Go back and look. Then recently, for whatever his reason, he started attacking me, bringing me into his deal with SF, where I did not want to be as I had no problem with either one of them. Lonelyme changed that and created the problem with me, not the other way around.

If you want to say my life is pathetic and I've done nothing with it, that's fine, but your fat ass does not know me, never met me, knows nothing about me....so how could you come to that conclusion? hahahaaaa The fat in your brain is clouding your judgment, you need to step back and reevaluate what you've become. I used to enjoy your stories and tales of the good ole days, now I see what everyone was talking  once you turned your fat raged attitude towards me. You hate people like me because I can see my dick and touch my toes while standing.

hahahaha I'm not going to go on a tirade, but let me some it up, lonelyme brings so much heat on himself because of the way he treats people here, 95% of it is his own fault.

Son I am sure you touch your dick a lot.  But lets not bring that into the subject.   hahahaahah it is really sad kids like you can dish it out but when you get attacked you fold and whimper and then say it is all my fault.  Dude if you can't handle it then honestly you should stay out of it.  Your whining is pitiful.  And in all honestly do you think you even matter to me what you have done or who you are.  You are just another kid on the internet who attacks people and when attacked falls apart.  Hang in there kid.  And you are right no ones knows anything about you.  that is your only advantage, you can hide like the others.  Big difference.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

Hey you are a fucking girl?  HOLY SHIT!
  You are one ugly fucker and thank god you don't post your face.  I swear to god until today I never knew what the fuck you were.  I had no idea any chic looks like you, talks like you and acts like you.  Are you in-breed?  That to is a serious question.  You are a mess.  Were you in worse shape than this before.  FUck post some of those pics.  There is no way you are a lesbian.  You are repulsive, what chic would want that shit.  I see why you went that way cause no way not even your cousin SquadPussy would touch you (well maybe after half a beer).  I feel kind of bad making fun you knowing now you are a girl.  But, really are you a girl or a guy who is turning into a girl.  Were born a dude.  Seriously.  And I would give up and trying to get some "poontang"  Keep banging yourself with the tree branches you get outside your trailer.  That is about all you can get from what I see.  Post more pics.  Post some of you in shape hahahahaahah sorry I had to ask. hahahaha

A couple of posts up you suggests that Medford is Squadfathers sister. So obviously you knew then that Medford was a woman.

And I think Medford is SquadPussys sister. 

And then all of a sudden, you have no idea she is a woman.

What gives?  ???
As empty as paradise

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

A couple of posts up you suggests that Medford is Squadfathers sister. So obviously you knew then that Medford was a woman.

What gives?  ???

I kind of noticed the contradiction(s) as well. Very strange.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »
Son I am sure you touch your dick a lot.  But lets not bring that into the subject.   hahahaahah it is really sad kids like you can dish it out but when you get attacked you fold and whimper and then say it is all my fault.  Dude if you can't handle it then honestly you should stay out of it.  Your whining is pitiful.  And in all honestly do you think you even matter to me what you have done or who you are.  You are just another kid on the internet who attacks people and when attacked falls apart.  Hang in there kid.  And you are right no ones knows anything about you.  that is your only advantage, you can hide like the others.  Big difference.
So by pointing out facts, I'm "whining" ::)  Your bitterness show through every post now, it's not even subtle anymore.

PS: You're right I do touch my dick alot. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2008, 11:26:06 AM »

What gives?  ???

I think he's trying to encourage me to post picts.  maybe about how I can't tie my shoelaces (very good observation BTW and an A for effort on bloatedme's part!)
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

It is definitely a mistake acknowledging Debussey. The guy will assume he has made a friend and will never leave you alone. [/color]

haha very true :D

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »
I think it is a mistake to respond to the dickheads on Getbig. There are guys who post rubbish about me and I NEVER respond to any of them. Once you engage them you end up at their level.

It is definitely a mistake acknowledging Debussey. The guy will assume he has made a friend and will never leave you alone.

Vince, you've been making pretty bold statements about knowing how to create hypertrophy.

Then you claimed that it was clear that Christian Thibideaux obviously was a "student" of hypertrophy. Based on what?

Whenever anyone asks you to give an example of how a DOMS training workout layout for a couple of weeks, or even for just a week, would look like, you refuse.

Namedropping is another habit of yours, especially Arthur Jones gets the pleasure of getting dragged into your fairytales.
As empty as paradise

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2008, 01:00:45 PM »
I think he's trying to encourage me to post picts.  maybe about how I can't tie my shoelaces (very good observation BTW and an A for effort on bloatedme's part!)
YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT, ASEXUAL PIECE OF SHIT. NOT EVEN THE BLONDE WOMAN IN JAIL FOR MURDER THAT YOU OBSESS AND MASTURBATE OVER DAILY WOULD WANT YOU WERE SHE FREE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSULT ANYONE. KILLING YOURSELF MAY BE THE ONLY ANSWER.
!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »
Keith can't win against the Getbig flotsam. That much is clear. Valiant attempt, however.

To Hedgehog. This isn't the training forum. I don't see too many around here who can appreciate what I say. I certainly am not wasting my time debating with the simpleminded.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »
Vince, you've been making pretty bold statements about knowing how to create hypertrophy.

Then you claimed that it was clear that Christian Thibideaux obviously was a "student" of hypertrophy. Based on what?

Whenever anyone asks you to give an example of how a DOMS training workout layout for a couple of weeks, or even for just a week, would look like, you refuse.

Namedropping is another habit of yours, especially Arthur Jones gets the pleasure of getting dragged into your fairytales.

yeah, you're right, coz i've seen bits of his "hypertropry theory" and it's definitely not anything even close to what arthur jones would endorse

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2008, 03:11:49 PM »
Keith can't win against the Getbig flotsam. That much is clear. Valiant attempt, however.

To Hedgehog. This isn't the training forum. I don't see too many around here who can appreciate what I say. I certainly am not wasting my time debating with the simpleminded.

Then answer Hedgehogs question on the training forum or via email. You have been dodging this question for 6 months. ::)

And are you calling Hedgehog simpleminded? He = a pretty clever guy.

Debussey! Goatboy! The fat sheilas with no willpower are waiting! Come on chaps!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
Atleast Medford is straightforward and honest.

Donutme is an arrogant fat fuck who deserves to be bashed on a daily basis.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »

His self delusions will forever keep him fat. He lacks any kind of self control. His intellect can be rivaled by most 12 year olds.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
There are intelligent guys on Getbig. No doubt about that. They come here for a laugh and seldom debate serious issues.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »
There are intelligent guys on Getbig.

Not according to Nasser!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »

What gives?  ???

I guess clicking on my user profile would be too hard  ::)
X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »
MEDFORD,

YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT, ASEXUAL PIECE OF SHIT. NOT EVEN THE BLONDE WOMAN IN JAIL FOR MURDER THAT YOU OBSESS OVER AND MASTURBATE TO DAILY WOULD WANT YOU, WERE SHE FREE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSULT ANYONE. KILLING YOURSELF MAY BE THE ONLY ANSWER FOR YOU.
!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »
um, I saw that, and I even PM'd you that I don't expect Sally and I will spend much if any time together once she's free.

But, I'm happy, and the best part of my life is yet to come.  I really mean that too.  I owe it to myself to regain health to get to stuff I can't even imagine yet
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »

What gives?  ???

Hey quit trying to take for it.  All along I have not known what medford was.  Long ago i asked this question.  If you read somewhere else on here I just found out Medford is surely a girl when it said something about being  lesbian or something like that.  And someone ask it why it hasn't been on the women board or something.  So nice try but like I did before I own you.  Sorry son.  Unlike you I am not used to seeing girls that look like that and especially act like it does.  Obviously you are used to it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »
Hey quit trying to take for it.  All along I have not known what medford was.   Long ago i asked this question.  If you read somewhere else on here I just found out Medford is surely a girl when it said something about being  lesbian or something like that.  And someone ask it why it hasn't been on the women board or something.  So nice try but like I did before I own you.  Sorry son.  Unlike you I am not used to seeing girls that look like that and especially act like it does.  Obviously you are used to it.

The thing is, FIRST you suggest to the board that Medford may be Squadfathers sister.

and AFTER that, you make a post claiming that you didn't know that Medford was a female.

On this very thread, look it up yourself if you don't believe me (or if you don't remember).

How could this add up?
As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

hahahah like your opinion matters anywhere.  you are like a piece shit going down the toilet, nobody cares they just want it to hurry up and go.  You do realize being gay and a skinny pale kid doesn't help your cause, right?

The thing is, FIRST you suggest to the board that Medford may be Squadfathers sister.

and AFTER that, you make a post claiming that you didn't know that Medford was a female.

On this very thread, look it up yourself if you don't believe me (or if you don't remember).

How could this add up?

Hey Hedge how long do you spend seeing what I do on here.  Are you gay or something.  You should know by now I'm not.  Is Medford that pitiful, ugly, fat and disgusting you have to try and take up for it.  Whatever it is, it is disgusting.  It is obviously it was once a man from the first picture.  So it is in between operations, so basically I am right on all counts.  And how stupid and ignorant are you to believe that if I say it is SquadPussy sister it is.  No matter how much it says it is a girl, it looks nothing like one.  Is this the type of girl you go out with and that is why you are defending it.  The more I see, it appears it may be a relative to you.  You are one dumb mothr-fucker.  Ron picked the perfect idiot to mod this board.

WHAT IS THIS!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »
um, I saw that, and I even PM'd you that I don't expect Sally and I will spend much if any time together once she's free.

But, I'm happy, and the best part of my life is yet to come.  I really mean that too.  I owe it to myself to regain health to get to stuff I can't even imagine yet

hahahaahahaaha yea you do.  You don't even know what sex you want to be.  You have looked like shit and have been repulsive your whole life.  you don't have the balls to post a pic of your face.  You talk more shit on here than anyone and look at you.  I talk shit and I get it back, That is part of the game.  Why would you start now getting into shape.  You have never been in shape.  If you have then post a pic of when you were in shape and shit me up.  I will say I am sorry for calling you fat and ugly your whole life.  It won't change how fat and ugly you are now but at least one time in your life you were in shape and you deserve an apology.  So post up a pic of you in shape.  And not some pic from 3rd grade (if you went to school).  You have to remember I can diet and train and get back into shape, you can NOT do anything for the way you look. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2008, 12:15:24 AM »
Hey Hedge how long do you spend seeing what I do on here.  Are you gay or something.  You should know by now I'm not.  Is Medford that pitiful, ugly, fat and disgusting you have to try and take up for it.  Whatever it is, it is disgusting.  It is obviously it was once a man from the first picture.  So it is in between operations, so basically I am right on all counts.  And how stupid and ignorant are you to believe that if I say it is SquadPussy sister it is.  No matter how much it says it is a girl, it looks nothing like one.  Is this the type of girl you go out with and that is why you are defending it.  The more I see, it appears it may be a relative to you.  You are one dumb mothr-fucker.  Ron picked the perfect idiot to mod this board.

WHAT IS THIS!

No offence big man, I was just trying to understand why you first seemed to know that Medford was a woman:
And I think Medford is SquadPussys sister.  

and then seems to forget all about it, only a few posts later:

Hey you are a fucking girl?  HOLY SHIT!  

And now you all of a sudden don't even remember being informed about that she is a girl, and refers to Medford as "it".

What gives?

Just wondering mate.
As empty as paradise

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2008, 01:13:11 AM »
There are intelligent guys on Getbig. No doubt about that. They come here for a laugh and seldom debate serious issues.

Goatboy likes fat sheilas! Come on Melvin! Melvin!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2008, 06:37:47 AM »
No offence big man, I was just trying to understand why you first seemed to know that Medford was a woman:
and then seems to forget all about it, only a few posts later:

And now you all of a sudden don't even remember being informed about that she is a girl, and refers to Medford as "it".

What gives?

Just wondering mate.
Dude, give it up. You are just babbling at this point.

The bottom line is, Medford looks like a fat, asexual mess. She should not attempt to insult anyone as she likely been a fat, asexual mess her whole life. In elementary school when they had all the boys line up on one side and the girls on the other side, she was probably made to stand in the middle.  :D
!