Author Topic: OKAY BACK TO THE OLD ONLYME  (Read 5644 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: OKAY BACK TO THE OLD ONLYME
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 08:12:57 AM »
epic 57 pound head, receding hairline, black mans nose and David Letterman gap teeth.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 08:16:32 AM »
Look at those peaks! He's like "BAM! Welcome to the gun show!"
click-click, BANG!
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »
that's a good question.  He looks pretty bulked there, I'd guess 20%.

I'm sure he has other pics of when he was dieted down - this one was to show off the fine lady with him.

Onlyme, post an old ab shot!

I don't think Onlyme was ever a true bodybuilder, dieted down and doing the mandatories. I think he was more of a strongman/powerlifter, and went for strength. Could be wrong, but when is the last time you heard about Ronnie Coleman walking around Texas with a tire full of cement tied to his back?
And who is the babe in that shot with Keith? :o  Me like. :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
epic 57 pound head, receding hairline, black mans nose and David Letterman gap teeth.
hahahahaha you forgot to mention the epic short sightedness in thinking people want to look at 'him' rather than that 80's bimbo..
L

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
Alright kids, I have had to many PM's telling me I shouldn't lower myself to guys like SquadFatty, Medford, Leafy Slug, and the others.  All it does is make me look bad to the others who don't have the insecurity problem.  So I am no longer to be mean to these kids.  They can what they want about me.  Most everyone on here knows who I am and my past.  All I am doing is making me look bad now.  So go ahead and keep ragging on me.  I will deflect them all with my deflector shields.  I have to much to do now and don't have the time to goof around with the kids on here.  Okay fire away.  But fuck off to the people who keep it going.  Sorry I had to do one more.  And giving Goodrum advice doesn't count.

Yes currently you are OBESE ! BUT you have a past that the flamers are jealous of - most of them would of loved to be in your shoes....good luck on getting heathly. ;D
K

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
I don't think Onlyme was ever a true bodybuilder, dieted down and doing the mandatories. I think he was more of a strongman/powerlifter, and went for strength. Could be wrong, but when is the last time you heard about Ronnie Coleman walking around Texas with a tire full of cement tied to his back?
And who is the babe in that shot with Keith? :o  Me like. :)

Well, I guess my point is that if onlyme always has had problem keeping the fat off, then it is no mystery why he ballooned up once he got a problem with his leg and this depression thing.

I think he's half filipino, and aren't those, like the samoans, prone to gain fat?

Could be wrong though.
As empty as paradise

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 08:34:30 AM »
prone to gain fat?

Not sure about being prone to getting fat, but seems like there are more fat Samoans than skinny ones. Around my area this proves true. I think they probably just prefer to bulk up and lift houses, rather than see their abs and look good on the beach. :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »
Aloha everyone.  Glad I have the supporters.  By the way, i have never said I was a Bodybuilder.  I have never even thought about it.  I lifted heavy and used my strength to get what I got.  I like to eat.  That pic with me and the girl was in Ft Meyers, Fl when I was there putting on a show.  That pic was during the bikini contest.  All that pic shows is I had no real waist.  I was smooth cause I ate food.  In fact at that time I was currently sponsored by Hooters (along with Alamo) So I ate a lot of chicken wings.  There was no need for me to be all cut up, I needed strength not veins and striations.  I am 300 pounds right there on the button. 

To whoever asked me how much weight I have lost since the Olympia, right around 55 pounds now.  I could lose it faster but I don't want to push it.  My goal is to be back around 300 by the end of the year.  To the people who said something about filipino being like samoans.  Way off, filipinos are small people  My dad was 5'6" (filipino) and my mom was 5'3" (german, irish).  Even as smooth as you say I am I don't feel I looked as bad as most people who weighed 300 or more.  I was also very hard.  Almost every pic I have of myself is taken by someone and then sent to me.  I hardly ever carried a camera around.  I don't have pics of me like that.  My abs were never cut but I did have a 4-pack at 300.  And even though my ass is HUGE now, I never really had a huge ass.  I have always been in very good physical condition.  When I got bit I was in my best cardio condition ever.  I was getting my weight down to 275 to compete. 

So as much as everyone likes to rag on me about how fat I am now, it is something that is obvious.  I am not delusional enough to think I am not fat as hell.  But in the same breath I can say at least I was in good enough shape to accomplish a lot with the body and strength I had.  Everything I have ever done is because of my body and strength.  And never did anyone call me fat when I was 300.  So, I will keep plugging along to get this frickin weight off and get back into shape.   The past several years has been hell no matter what anyone says on here.  The people who have seen what I have gone through and my leg in person can tell you. 

That thread about willpower for fat people.  Is actually very correct.  The one thing I had was will power when I was in shape.  Even though I ate almost anything I wanted I never went overboard and I trained very hard.  When I wasn't able to train I began to eat and everyting changed my willpower weakened big time.   Cause I didn't really care.  Now things are a lot different.   So, it looks like I can get back onto track.  I now have a lot of things inspiring to do this.  So we will see but I have a feeling I will do it this time.  Once I am back I will be fine. 

And almost every pic I have of me is around 300 pounds.  Some look better than others, but I never thought I looked like a fat slob like I do now.  And obvoiusly many other never thought so, cause I got to do a lot of things many people don't and made a lot of money looking the way I did.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 09:05:29 AM »
You definitely look strong in that pic with the chic.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 09:12:38 AM »
To whoever asked me how much weight I have lost since the Olympia, right around 55 pounds now.  I could lose it faster but I don't want to push it.  My goal is to be back around 300 by the end of the year. 

Actually, that you have lost 55 pounds since the Olympia is fucking great work man. Debussey might give you a lot of crap, but you having lost 55 pounds (given that it = true) is great work. Keep going at it man, most people here give you a lot of crap, but nobody really wants to see you do anything but succeed in your pursuits of getting back into shape.

Seeing you NOT being delusional for once = very refreshing.

- Debussey (in a weak moment)

Ps: You = still a fat stupid fuck  ;)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 09:16:14 AM »
again, if you really did lose 55 pounds, that's great.  Maybe you should get progress pictures done.  Wouldn't that be a big selling tool at your gym, if you could show a 100 lb or more weight loss?  Not everyone wants to be big and buff, but such a dramatic loss, doccumented in pictures, would bring in the business more than anything.
X

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »
Great mustache!!!  How does one who is half asian grow such a magnifecent piece of facial tickler?  All I can grow is that thin wispy kung fu master shit.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »
Good job on the weight loss!
X

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »
who is this medford cow? when i first started reading this site i saw her pictures and i thought it was just some really pudgy guy. now it turns out shes just a fat cow posting on a bodybuilding board and making fun of people like onlyme? how sad. the man is a bad guy and u bitches on here aint got nothing on the man.

ps. thats a hardcore stash.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 10:06:43 AM »
this thread has potential.
badboy2..know him?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »
Lonelyme

LOL!!!!!!!!!

That's hilarious.  No need to be mean to him though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
Aloha everyone.  Glad I have the supporters.  By the way, i have never said I was a Bodybuilder.  I have never even thought about it.  I lifted heavy and used my strength to get what I got.  I like to eat.  That pic with me and the girl was in Ft Meyers, Fl when I was there putting on a show.  That pic was during the bikini contest.  All that pic shows is I had no real waist.  I was smooth cause I ate food.  In fact at that time I was currently sponsored by Hooters (along with Alamo) So I ate a lot of chicken wings.  There was no need for me to be all cut up, I needed strength not veins and striations.  I am 300 pounds right there on the button. 

To whoever asked me how much weight I have lost since the Olympia, right around 55 pounds now.  I could lose it faster but I don't want to push it.  My goal is to be back around 300 by the end of the year.  To the people who said something about filipino being like samoans.  Way off, filipinos are small people  My dad was 5'6" (filipino) and my mom was 5'3" (german, irish).  Even as smooth as you say I am I don't feel I looked as bad as most people who weighed 300 or more.  I was also very hard.  Almost every pic I have of myself is taken by someone and then sent to me.  I hardly ever carried a camera around.  I don't have pics of me like that.  My abs were never cut but I did have a 4-pack at 300.  And even though my ass is HUGE now, I never really had a huge ass.  I have always been in very good physical condition.  When I got bit I was in my best cardio condition ever.  I was getting my weight down to 275 to compete. 

So as much as everyone likes to rag on me about how fat I am now, it is something that is obvious.  I am not delusional enough to think I am not fat as hell.  But in the same breath I can say at least I was in good enough shape to accomplish a lot with the body and strength I had.  Everything I have ever done is because of my body and strength.  And never did anyone call me fat when I was 300.  So, I will keep plugging along to get this frickin weight off and get back into shape.   The past several years has been hell no matter what anyone says on here.  The people who have seen what I have gone through and my leg in person can tell you. 

That thread about willpower for fat people.  Is actually very correct.  The one thing I had was will power when I was in shape.  Even though I ate almost anything I wanted I never went overboard and I trained very hard.  When I wasn't able to train I began to eat and everyting changed my willpower weakened big time.   Cause I didn't really care.  Now things are a lot different.   So, it looks like I can get back onto track.  I now have a lot of things inspiring to do this.  So we will see but I have a feeling I will do it this time.  Once I am back I will be fine. 

And almost every pic I have of me is around 300 pounds.  Some look better than others, but I never thought I looked like a fat slob like I do now.  And obvoiusly many other never thought so, cause I got to do a lot of things many people don't and made a lot of money looking the way I did.

I've never given ya any shit and I never will.....I respect what you've done and what you continue to do.   Everybody has ups and downs in their physique and overall health.   You're not some 22 yr old kid that has all day and night to train his life away.  Everyone busts ass when they're young cause most have no real responsibility that gets in the way of being carefree.   People get older, responsibilities increase dramatically, energy reserves aren't what they used to be and your body doesn't function like the perfect machine it used to be.  Plus, if a person has busted ass for years and years and years and years there comes a time when you need a break from it all and later down the road you come back to who you are and the training you love.   You're coming back to it now and tryin to get back in shape.....I respect that.   I have no doubt a vast majority have already experienced or are experiencing the same low points in their own training.   Still most of the "haters" are just bustin your balls in fun and truly do have respect....its the ebbs and flows of Getbig and I truly believe the haters give shit to those they know can handle it.   You'll eventually get yourself back in a condition you're happy with, but the fact that you may not be at your best now doesn't negate everything you've already accomplished.   My opinion my not be bandwagon popular, but I'm not the least bit concerned about it either.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 10:16:46 AM »
Can The Beef get his C-note now?

The Beef

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »
Can The Beef get his C-note now?

The Beef

Fuck you.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »
Lol . . . ladies don't drink while your pregnant. You might go on to raise a lawyer.

The Beef

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2008, 10:22:52 AM »
well, in onlyme's defense he did get bit by a fuckin brown recluse.  I have a buddy that got bit by one on his face and he has NASTY permanent scarring.  He has skin from his ass patched to his face to cover a hole in his cheek, and hes got strange bald patches on his head, has  a speech impediment now, is blind in one eye and he's bound to a wheelchair for life.  Those spiders are nothing to fuck with.  

Onlyme is lucky to be walking and talking

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »
Lol . . . ladies don't drink while your pregnant. You might go on to raise a lawyer.

The Beef

Shut up Beef Curtain.

>:(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
Congrats on the weight loss Onlyme - 55 lbs is good considering the Olympia Expo was only a few months ago. I've no doubt that you'll do it because you obviously know what your body is capable of. Some progress pics would be cool.  8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 01:01:59 PM »
Fuck you.

I laughed when I saw this thread on getbig:

SUBJECT: "I just got bit by a spider."

I already knew what the body would consist of as soon as I saw the title.  ;D

BODY: "Will I become a fat lazy slob now?" (three pictures of onlyme attached and two yellow frogs).

I laughed so hard.  ;D  And I don't even have anything against Keith.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 01:03:45 PM »

;D ;D