Author Topic: BIG NATION RADIO - Tonight 1/7/08 - Replay Available!  (Read 2911 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: BIG NATION RADIO - Tonight's Topics & Guests!!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »
We're fair and balanced so we don't have time for liberal leftist Jews.

Good call!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »
We're fair and balanced so we don't have time for liberal leftist lunatics.

Maybe you can start off the show with the star spangled banner (Jimi Hendrix version) and finish it off with soundbits from Full Metal Jacket.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »
there's a different look to someone on drugs?

no shit.

thats why they compete in mr olympia

;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
Get MattC on that show as well to balance things out

LOL at what Ed said.  There will be nothing to balance out.  I absolutely refuse to ARGUE politics.  I am, however, open to discussion of them.

Jason

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
Re: BIG NATION RADIO - Tonight 1/7/08 - Replay Available!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »
How often does this show come on? What time?
☠ Order of Nephilim

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 07:26:38 PM »
How often does this show come on? What time?

Mondays at 7pm EST

Jason

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 02:12:27 AM »
wow just listened to the replay.........And boy did that replace the block segment die......

Other than that good show.

Alex23 was good

Lame Norton was good.

Another good show Ed.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 03:26:54 AM »
Ok honest run down...

Unskinny sucked ass...And for any of you who haven't seen this guy in real life, you would wish that he was skinny...Very Very Very bad case of bitch tits...

The dude who saved the day in the bank...Seems like a nice guy but the truth is he will probably be busted by the system within two years and wish that the guy actually got away with the CENTRAL BANKS MONEY...The central bank runs the whole whole and even pulls the strings on every single government around the globe...Taking down a guy who is steal from the central government is like stealing from Robin Hood himself...And if the guy was really a crack head, that crack was brought in by the same people who run all the banks...To bad a 300 pound "bodybuilding" just doesn't understand that ...I guess it will take him being busted for hormones to realise just how the world works...But i'm sure he feels great when the the sheep applauded his actions(like he said, he did get a steak out of the deal)..

Lane Norton....I wasn't really a Lane Norton fan years ago but this kid(guy)has grown on me...Really seems to know his shit and actually makes me kind of smile to think that not to long ago, he went at it with our very own Bob Chick on BBuilding.com...Chick thought he pwned him and kept talking about Lane's size but fast forward to today and its doesn't take a genius to realise that the Joke's on Bob...Bob is considered by the "real" world as a fat bastard and for sure will have heart problems within the next 5 to 8 years and Lane for sure has the respect of anyone who knows anything about nutrition...Hopefully Lane won't sell out to much but being over on MD is a real turn off and makes me wonder just how much of a sheep Lane will turn out to be...

Overall this is probably the most put together show...Ed is getting much better and although i though Block asked the right questions, I just couldn't hear the muther fucker...Its like he swishes around marbles when he talks...Or Mike A...pays him a visit every monday and gives him all of his 5 inches ass to mouth as the show is going on...

over all grade on this one...A solid B....Daddy waddy instead of the nerd Alex would have brought it over the top...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 03:55:23 AM »
i'll try to find available time to listen today

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 04:21:18 AM »
Can't wait to hear Layne Norton on the show again, greatest guest so far. (Besides, he's hot as hell).  :-*

:o

He's incredably bright and can convey the message in a clear clear way.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008, 07:37:45 AM »
YES!!!! TEAM JASON PEGG MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Team sniffy :D

ToddJewell

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »
Ok honest run down...

Unskinny sucked ass...And for any of you who haven't seen this guy in real life, you would wish that he was skinny...Very Very Very bad case of bitch tits...

The dude who saved the day in the bank...Seems like a nice guy but the truth is he will probably be busted by the system within two years and wish that the guy actually got away with the CENTRAL BANKS MONEY...The central bank runs the whole whole and even pulls the strings on every single government around the globe...Taking down a guy who is steal from the central government is like stealing from Robin Hood himself...And if the guy was really a crack head, that crack was brought in by the same people who run all the banks...To bad a 300 pound "bodybuilding" just doesn't understand that ...I guess it will take him being busted for hormones to realise just how the world works...But i'm sure he feels great when the the sheep applauded his actions(like he said, he did get a steak out of the deal)..

Lane Norton....I wasn't really a Lane Norton fan years ago but this kid(guy)has grown on me...Really seems to know his shit and actually makes me kind of smile to think that not to long ago, he went at it with our very own Bob Chick on BBuilding.com...Chick thought he pwned him and kept talking about Lane's size but fast forward to today and its doesn't take a genius to realise that the Joke's on Bob...Bob is considered by the "real" world as a fat bastard and for sure will have heart problems within the next 5 to 8 years and Lane for sure has the respect of anyone who knows anything about nutrition...Hopefully Lane won't sell out to much but being over on MD is a real turn off and makes me wonder just how much of a sheep Lane will turn out to be...

Overall this is probably the most put together show...Ed is getting much better and although i though Block asked the right questions, I just couldn't hear the muther fucker...Its like he swishes around marbles when he talks...Or Mike A...pays him a visit every monday and gives him all of his 5 inches ass to mouth as the show is going on...

over all grade on this one...A solid B....Daddy waddy instead of the nerd Alex would have brought it over the top...

I couldn't have cared less about this guy getting away with the bank's money. The guy attacked the female teller. There is no way I could've stood by and watched the defenseless woman get hurt or possibly killed.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »

I couldn't have cared less about this guy getting away with the bank's money. The guy attacked the female teller. There is no way I could've stood by and watched the defenseless woman get hurt or possibly killed.

Areyou the guy from the show?  I had a hard time hearing it, but the jist of the story sounds cool.

Jason

ToddJewell

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 03:25:57 PM »
Areyou the guy from the show?  I had a hard time hearing it, but the jist of the story sounds cool.

Jason

Yes, I am the guy from the show. If you missed some of what was said on the show, there is a link to the Seattle Times article on my website: www.toddjewell.com

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »
Yes, I am the guy from the show. If you missed some of what was said on the show, there is a link to the Seattle Times article on my website: www.toddjewell.com

Good stuff man.  Ill check it out!

Jason