Author Topic: MATT C CONSIDERS THE 911 HIJACKERS "WAR HEROS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15898 times)

Alex23

Not that I believe the official 911 story, but let's pretend Muslim terrorists did attack the WTC and lose their lives in the process.  Are they heroes?  No doubt they had been told that what they were doing was for the greater goodNo doubt in their heart of hearts they felt they were doing something right.  They lost their lives standing up for a cause which they believed was true and genuine.  One which they sincerely thought would make the world a better place.  Does that make them heroes?  Or is it better to look beyond that and look at the facts, which would say they were cold blooded killers?

Hahahahaha, what a disrecpectful paranoid piece of shit.  :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

He'll never recover. People like him shouldn't be allowed to breed. At least I can take solice in the fact that he's not American.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

.........so do most Libs :-\

warchild

• Getbig III
Matt C's a whiny little pussy

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
And yet still no logic or formal debate in sight...

Didn't "Politically Incorrect" with Bill Maher get canceled for this exact same thing?

Spoken like someone who has no comprehension of philosophy at all.  Go ahead and gather accolades from your fear mongering support base.  It reminds me of Rudy Giuliani's comments in this debate:

Ron Paul: "Well I think the party has lost it's way, cause the conservative wing of the republican party always advocated a non-interventionist foreign policy. Senator Robert Taft didn't even want to be in NATO.  George Bush won the election in year 2000 campaigning on a humble foreign policy. No nation building, no policing of the world. Republicans were elected to end the Korean war. The republicans were elected to end the Vietnam war. There's a strong tradition of being anti-war in the republican party, it is the constitutional position, it is the advice of the founders to follow a non-interventionist foreign policy. Stay out of entangling alliances. Be friends with countries, negotiate and talk with them and trade with them.  Just think of the tremendous improvement of relationship with Vietnam.  We lost 60,000 men, we came home in defeat, now we go over there and we invest in Vietnam.  So there's a lot of merit to the advice of the founders and follow the constitution.  My argument is that we shouldn't go to war so carelessly. When we do, the wars don't end."

Moderator: "Congressman, you don't think that changed with the 9/11 attack?"

Paul: "What changed?"

Moderator: "The non-interventionist policies"

Paul: "Non-intervention [ meant to say "intervention"? ] was a major contributing factor. Have you ever read about the reasons they attacked us. They attack us because we've been over there, we've been bombing Iraq for ten years. We've been in the middle east. I think Reagan was right. We don't understand the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics. Right now We're building an embassy in Iraq that's bigger than the Vatican, we're building 14 permanent bases. What would we say here if China was doing this in our country or in the Gulf of Mexico? We would be objecting. We need to look at what we do from the perspective of what would happen if somebody else did it to us."

Moderator: "Are you suggesting we invited the 9/11 attacks sir?"

Paul: "I'm suggesting that we listen to the people who attacked us and the reason they did it. And they are delighted that we are over there cause Osama Bin Laden has said 'I'm glad you're over on our sand because we can target you so much easier' They've already now since that time killed 3,400 of our men and I don't think it was necessary"

Guiliani: Can I make a comment on that? That's really an extraordinary statement. As someone who lived through the attack of September 11th, that we invited the attack because we were attacking Iraq. I don't think I've heard that before and I've heard some pretty absurd explanations for September 11th. [ applause ] I would ask the Congressman to withdraw that comment and tell us he didn't really mean that. [applause]

Look at Guiliani's fear of being politically incorrect!  How difficult for us to accept that yes, the attacks were in part our own fault!  Guiliani is just giving a fear mongering population what they want to hear rather than dealing with the cold hard facts.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: MATT C CONSIDERS THE 911 HIJACKERS "WAR HEROS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »
And you are afraid of dealing with the cold hard facts of why we are there, like it or not....go back and read 240's posts again and again, until you "get it".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »
And you are afraid of dealing with the cold hard facts of why we are there, like it or not....go back and read 240's posts again and again, until you "get it".

WE, WE, WE.  It's always about OUR way of life, isn't it?  The thousands dead in Iraq thank you for your compassion!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »
I wonder what the people of the U.S. would do if the Iraqi Army was rollin through our streets fuckin shit up  ???

joelocal

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 10:02:43 PM »
I wonder what the people of the U.S. would do if the Iraqi Army was rollin through our streets fuckin shit up  ???

We don't nor ever will have to worry about that..........unless we elect a pacifist lib.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »
WE, WE, WE.  It's always about OUR way of life, isn't it?  The thousands dead in Iraq thank you for your compassion!
See, right there is were you are getting confused....

FUCK IRAQ
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »
It's clear the Western World isn't for you MattC.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 10:07:14 PM »
We don't nor ever will have to worry about that..........unless we elect a pacifist lib.

I've studied the neo-con stereotype in depth.  I could probably tell YOU your own views on various political issues better than you could.  ;D  Here are some:

Christian
American
Heterosexual
Pro-life
Pro-gun
Pro-Iraq war
Conservative

Anyway, I AM a conservative.  Conservative in the economic sense and a libertarian.  The closest you could get to saying that I am a liberal is be calling me a moderate or non-partisan.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »
is he Canadian?   I am so embarrassed if he is

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »
I can respect any political opinion if they are researched and well formed, i.e., the product of critical thinking and not of brainwashing.  I'm not saying that joelocal AKA The Coach AKA Mr. Intenseone is wrong in all of his beliefs, but I do think he formed them all due to brainwashing from a conservative upbringing, and that I can't respect.  I do agree with him in many areas though, but unlike him, I have actually studied these issues and used critical thinking to reach the same conclusions he reached with brainwashing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »

thousands in iraq = collateral damage

STFU mattc

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »
matt c has a point. but do any of you know that 8 of the 11 highjackers are still alive.    look it up. do your own research and find out for yourselves.   do any of you know that the bush family has been doing business with the bin laden family for the past 20 or so years.     bin laden himself was funded purely by the cia. the united states has more than 200 bases around the world and over the last 40 years has been has bombed more than 200 countries since ww2. sounds like empire expansion to me. most of us will deny all these things. its impossible for us to conceive that our country could be involved in such horrible things. you say fuck iraq i say fuck the western world.  most of you that are for war , have never steped foot on a battle filed or know what its trully like. if you knew you wouldnt be for it.  stop labelling yourselves. liberal , conservative democrate, cause its all the same shit. non of you stand for the true menaing of the words anymore. do you actually know what it means to be a democrate or a republican. since 1995 to 2001 1million iraqis died due to sanctions imposed by the u.s and england  , more than half of them were children. i call that terorism. if you guys are so much for the war , please go and join right now. cause those soldires over in iraq are dying to get out of it.   matt c mentioned the highjackers, you can label me a conspiracy therorist for sayigng this but 8 or 9 of the highjackers are still alive, how is this possible??    

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 10:44:52 PM »
Not that I believe the official 911 story, but let's pretend Muslim terrorists did attack the WTC and lose their lives in the process.  Are they heroes?  No doubt they had been told that what they were doing was for the greater good.  No doubt in their heart of hearts they felt they were doing something right.  They lost their lives standing up for a cause which they believed was true and genuine.  One which they sincerely thought would make the world a better place.  Does that make them heroes?  Or is it better to look beyond that and look at the facts, which would say they were cold blooded killers?

I can respect any political opinion if they are researched and well formed, i.e., the product of critical thinking and not of brainwashing.  I'm not saying that joelocal AKA The Coach AKA Mr. Intenseone is wrong in all of his beliefs, but I do think he formed them all due to brainwashing from a conservative upbringing, and that I can't respect.  I do agree with him in many areas though, but unlike him, I have actually studied these issues and used critical thinking to reach the same conclusions he reached with brainwashing.

With the first part I don't see how you disagree with it, if you were to look at it from the "terrorists" POV it makes sense.

Second part I also agree with. find it odd Matt C is getting attacked for something that is true. It's disturbing actually.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 10:56:13 PM »
Hahaha now that this thread is in the bucket of shit...

Watch the great thinkers/problem solvers/policy makers going at it for hours... ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »
With the first part I don't see how you disagree with it, if you were to look at it from the "terrorists" POV it makes sense.

Second part I also agree with. find it odd Matt C is getting attacked for something that is true. It's disturbing actually.

The people bashing me are the same ones justifying relative ethics.  It makes no sense at all to me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 11:56:54 PM »

We'd send them home in pine boxes.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »
Those 9/11 attackers weren't fucking SOLDIERS... Soldiers are heroes.

Those guys are fucking ass clowns.
See, right there is were you are getting confused....

FUCK IRAQ

Exactly... I don't give two shits about that fucking country... I'd turn the fucking place into a big sheet of glass if I had my way.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 12:08:17 AM »
Funny how we get blamed for all these deaths when it is other Muslims strapping bombs on themselves and walking into a market with no US soldiers around and blowing up nothing but other Muslims. They do the same thing in Spain and other places where the US isn't. Should we take the blame for that too?

Should we go help out in Darfur or will the crybabies start whining about how great it was there before the US occupied it?

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 04:17:06 AM »
Funny how we get blamed for all these deaths when it is other Muslims strapping bombs on themselves and walking into a market with no US soldiers around and blowing up nothing but other Muslims. They do the same thing in Spain and other places where the US isn't. Should we take the blame for that too?

Should we go help out in Darfur or will the crybabies start whining about how great it was there before the US occupied it?
]

the u.s has 200 bases around the world in different countries. you really think they have other countries interests at heart or they are their for their own reasons only?  what ever happened to sovereignty ?       

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 04:20:31 AM »
what ever happened to sovereignty ?       
It died a long long time ago buddy.  Nobody gives a flying fuck.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »
Ridiculous debate..who cares about the Iraqi's..who cares about the hijackers..they attacked Americans. waa waa waa..911 conspiracy..that nobody can prove with cold hard facts..its all emotional bullshit that eventualy turns into some anti-Bush rant. U idiots still can't get over that the guy won an election. As far as this Matt C turd being a Conservative. Ur the only con who's called the 911 hijackers war heroes or cared about the Iraq's/terrorist scumbags..so I'd say ur full of shit.
L